1. You're a fucking cunt

1. You're a fucking cunt
2. Explain how Latinas are such GODDESSES

Sweden
Magic

Attached: 1521014918141.jpg (511x700, 93K)

Strong sexual selection by high testosterone Iberian conquistadores.

this and , perfect proportion combo of iberian , native american and negro genetics

Attached: chileno aryo.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

DELET THIS

They are literal trash, please stol

For every one like that there are 10 flat ones and 20 fat ones.

>flat
>bad

Attached: 1484159020130.png (396x385, 133K)

trashy AND violent
>this arouses the eurangtangs.jpg

I used to date a Latina and she used to starch me really hard and hit me when she got mad at me
I have a scar on my forehead from when she threw a wooden paperweight at me and it hit me square above my eye

unironically, racemixing

Fucking beta lmao

How? She just has good aim. I usually just held her down until she calmed down but she sometimes caught me on the neck.

Attached: confused frog.jpg (261x193, 7K)

cuck

Says the Amerimutt.

Delete this
He's saying racemixing is why they're hot

>Not Hate fucking the shit out of her when she acts out
That pent up energy is going to waste otherwise

Attached: 12983128391823.jpg (340x565, 43K)

That is Janessa Brazil. She only fucks white guys.

I mean we did but that usually came after she stopped trying to gouge my eyes out

From the times I've been to Mexico and the States I've noticed all the indio girls and the fat ones are in the states. Pretty ones are either in their native country or in Canada

Retarded post
>or in Canada
Lol

Hot

You've clearly never been in LatAm

I've only ever dated latinas and now I'm engaged to a latina and trust me, they're batshit insane.
I love her but fuck, she's clingy as fuck, needy, jealous of everything and some days she just fucking cries for no reason. Too much emotion, but that's good for sex though because they're super passionate.

>why are goblinoids are perfect

what the fuck

I will rail pucci so fucking hard in his femboy loving anus

This this and this, end this lie already

Be ready to be cucked tho. Most of them are massive sluts.

>Or in Canada

Attached: 1519139029604.jpg (1000x666, 69K)

>they're batshit insane.
what exactly does this mean? I hear it all the time in this context but it seems like people say it simply because they've heard others say it.

My Latina girlfriend left me because I was working too long (12 hours day) and I've been alone for 5 years now

When will the Latino/a meme die?

Some of the trashiest and most jealous people I’ve had the experience of encountering

Peru.
I don't really see much of a difference other than Burger women being too..reserved? Tame? It's like they don't know how to have a basic conversation or if someone isn't smiling all the time like a fool they don't know how to act. I personally really want a Spaniard cutie.

it's the same with every single race.

Never
They're still "exotic" because they're not white but white+hispanic isn't looked down upon

And you still love her?

It's been five years man nothing really left for her at this point
I haven't tried getting another girlfriend yet but that's because I still work too much and don't have time

>I love her but fuck
You said you loved her.

Have you tried changing jobs?

Gotta make that money bro, I work 12's at least 4 days a week but I'm also single

I'm another poster
That guy is engaged and I'm dying alone
If I could I would

>I personally really want a Spaniard cutie.

Attached: 1496882818609.jpg (640x640, 86K)

EL

peruANO

Oh, I got it.
Better dying alone than marry a slut.

They're crazy jealous of everything. My phone went off because a classmate asked about a group project and she's like "who is that? why is she texting you? are you gonna cheat on me with her?" and blah blah blah. She demanded to see my phone so she could look through my photos to see if I had other girls pics saved. Just crazy jealous about everything by nature.
She cries about everything, thinks her life is so hard because she has to do the exact same stuff that everyone else does too, then gets upset when I tell her that because she says I don't understand her life and don't care to, so she cries more which turns into a panic attack. She's tried to kill herself before.
She can't handle me leaving the bedroom to go downstairs to play guitar, she thinks me leaving to go downstairs, literally just that, is me saying I don't love her anymore and then it makes her almost have more panic attacks.
Latinas are insecure, overly emotional, so clingy it's unhealthy and impulsive. They're insane. And my fiancee isn't the exception, she's the rule. If she wasn't the way she is she'd be the different one.

Has nothing to do with ethnicity. She's just fucking nuts.

user, are you sure she doesn't cheat on you?

I legitimately love this meme, a shame he's Bolivian, and still no Galician gf ;^(. Spain needs to fully recover from their crisis already.

Or he's making up a lie based on memes he heard on the internet

Damn, captcha ate my image.

Attached: 53c453cb9d63d (1).jpg (371x333, 22K)

Does she like white guys?

She's the most faithful girl I've ever met. She absolutely loves me, and I know that's why she's so insecure. She's afraid I'd leave her because she's sure as hell never gonna leave me. There's a reason we're going to get married despite her insanity.

I've dated a Brazilian too and she was very similar. This girl was just crazy but also slutty. Really turned me off to Brazilians and made me think less of them.

Yeah, which is why she likes me so much.

why would you get engaged to a woman who is quite obviously toxic and mentally ill? girls like this will ruin your life, always

If you say so. Remember, Latinas, as most women, are absolutely masters of lying, deception and cheating on your back.

insane girls are never faithful, you are walking into a landmine

She only loves you until a richer/better looking/better endowed man comes along.

And this applies to all women of all ethnicities.

They are the greatest women

Friendly reminder that the "all Latinas are insane all the time" meme is pushed by people who have never dated a Latina

>Latinas are faithful

I don't have a reaction image that can accurately portray my hysterical disbelief.

I blame the fucking novellas. The cunts watch that shit and try to apply it in real life thinking they're a star in their very own show.

I wish South Americans would stop trying to smear Latinas as anything but the women master race

Attached: 1.jpg (804x743, 93K)

Flag
Interbreeding and genetic diversity brings the best outcome

I swear novellas are like anime for women

Fuck off Prometheans.

I blame lack of true religious piety (not that ev*Ngelical bs of course), media propaganda as you said and, most importantly, the fact that our men are a bunch of pussyslaves that do everything for get laid, even forgiving sluts or desire them to be sluts just so that becomes easier to fuck them.

Believe this bs if you want, my dear Leaf.

t. Luisa Maria Rodriguez-Perez-Barbossa

Mine never cheated on me and was just violent when she got mad which honestly wasn't that often
She's not the only girl I dated who got violent when she was mad though

Latinas
>Loyal
>Good mothers
>Religious
>10/10 Asses

Wh*toids
>disloyal
>bad mothers
>Atheists
>-1/10 asses

It is known

>>Loyal
>>Good mothers
Meme
They're the same as other women
>>Religious
Lol
/10 Asses
True

>Mine never cheated
That you know off.

lol Good shitpost.

Nope. Mexican bitches are especially dumpy and misshapen on average. Also, the they peak at 18 and are morbidly obese by 19.

The religiosity of the Latinas is pretty much the belief that God will forgive them of every slutty things they do in the name of love, so they can continue to be sluts.

Well that backfired

Attached: 434.png (1106x1012, 660K)

Don't get me wrong, there are some good and faithful and even virgin Latinas, but I wouldn't count them to be more than 5% of the single women population.

Well that's not really that different from the rest of the world
She didn't do anything that would make me think she's cheating
She wasn't jealous or anything
Just ended up breaking up with me since my work schedule meant we barely saw each other on week days

C'mon, they aren't THAT fat if you compare them to other countries girls

Attached: fats 41.png (1390x786, 74K)

He's a Sup Forumstard who saw pictures of ugly people and thinks that that's the average

Latinas hate soyboys

I do believe in America you can find a higher percentage of virgin women than LatAm.

>Sudacas
>Any good

Pick one.

We dated for 4 years so I must not be a soyboy
Like I said I usually just held her down while she squirmed and tried to kick me but since she was way smaller than me it was easy to overpower her
I wasn't planning on punching her though

I used to be with one, the typical stereotype one, brown, nice ass and titties but she also had one of the most beautiful smiles i've ever seen, i remember one time when she was sleeping, damn she was a beauty, her face, her shape and charisma was just glorious to feel, sometimes i miss her, and she wasn't a jealous person, neither a slut or whore attention

I think the problem isn't the latinas maybe the problem is in you

Lived the dream bro

pretty much

What happened?

She was in her last 2 years of engineering, she literally didn't had time for anything more than studying, so we decide to break up until she finished her studies, but in those 2 years we both went thru different ways, i also became too busy due work, when she finished her studies we had already lost all comunication, then she moved to another city in the east of the country, last thing i heard from her was that she has another bf

> latinas
> in Canada

Where is this magical part of Canada. All we have here is Filipinos ( nice people but meh girls ), Somalis ( JUST tier ) and poos.

This thread made me want to go buy some alcohol and drink away the soul crushing loneliness

That's what I want to know, I live in the GTA and there are no latinas

there's a couple i know that go to my uni in newfunland, that's about it though

heh

Cynical.

We have a metric fuckton here in Montreal. Maybe the French attracts them I dunno.

give me a hasty explanation on this man

The whitest person in the world, the ideal man according to Hitler.