She was never pretty to begin with.

long haired Cerci was best mommy Cerci

Lannistercucks BTFO

it's so le epic fandom can have an easier time cosplaying her

nice photoshop faggot

Emily a cutie.

Lena is very pretty I love her

Cerseifags on suicide watch

Nice try biscuit, they haven't bothered with the contact lenses for several seasons.

OP did post a photoshoped image but not by much. This is the original image of chubby dragon mommy. Also
>purple eyes
I'm sure your image is 100% not photoshoped

Lena is also 43 years old whereas Emilia is 30

>Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons

thats a lot of titles for a small girl

>The heart Emilia ate was made of candy
The jokes write themselves

She has a very aesthetic face tbphwym8

Worst miss cast ever in the fucking story, Cersei supposed to be absolutely and utterly gorgeous, Lena was mediocre at her best (and that was around the time of 300).

>the First of Her Name
What the fuck does that mean? You get a title just for having a weird name?

must be weird being so wrong about stuff.

beautiful women can't act

Are you retarded? Do you also think the queen of England is the second person in history to be called Elizabeth?

Lena Headey, Carice Van Houten, Rose Leslie, all beautiful, all can act. Lena is even one of the best actors in the show atm.

MAH MAH CLAHN?

This movie is underrated as fuck

Was she wearing a wig?

>Lena headey
Cersei has had the same constipated retard facial expression for like 4 seasons and everyone here creams themselves at how great of an actress she supposedly is.People complain about Dany not showing emotion, but Cersei is even worse in that regard. She has that one trick where her voice breaks when shes sad, thats literally the only impressive acting ability she has, she is otherwise utterly mediocre
>Carice van Houten
Shes the best of the 3 you listed, but her exotic accent and boobs are 90% of the reason she stands out, her acting is solid,and at times was cringy
>Ygritte
She did a good job as Ygritte, but Ygritte is an easy character to play, and Emilia as Tsundere Dany was a million times better than Rose as Tsundere Ygritte

photoshopped

Solid 8/10 for me, the pacing is stellar everyone is cast right and the film doesn't try to be as complex as possible for plebpoints.

she was pretty qt this season desu

Man op is really a faggot spammer.

Nah, she looks great this season.

She looks nicer on the right, desu.

wow preston was right. It really looks like he died when they hold hands.

braaap

Implying you wouldn't

>underrated as fuck
>everyone who has seen it says it's good

Well maybe she is not the worst, but really close, although I need to recognize that Aria is the number one misscast, I mean she supposed to look just like her aunt Lyanna and Lyanna supposed to be so strikingly beautifully cute that Raeghar abandoned his wife and children (and started the whole mess) just to be with her; maybe they thought that Maisie could do a "Ugly Duckling" but anyway that is the biggest misscast.
However Lena is a close second, she is just not beautiful enough at all.

When is her hair going to come back goddamn

She un-JUSTed herself since 2014/15

She looks nearly as good as 6 years ago

Anyone have that drawing of Dany emerging from the fire with the newborn dragons around her? POV is lower to the ground, looking upward.

That's the best depiction of Dany, they should've found someone like that.