Are there any cartoons where the characters age as the show progresses...

Are there any cartoons where the characters age as the show progresses, instead of still looking the same and dressing the same after many seasons or years?

Dragon Ball

South Park.

maison ikkoku does it really subtly. It's one of my favorite guilty pleasures but I always feel like a weeb mentioning it on Sup Forums

doubt it,
that would its longevity

>liking an anime makes you a weeb now
what in the fuck Sup Forums

It happens in South Park but very slowly, it's strange.

Technically Gravity Falls too, it's set over the period of one summer though so it's hardly anything.

One Piece.

American Dad technically does this, but mostly with Haley. She was 18 in the first season and now she's over 21. Despite this, Steve has only aged from 14 to 15.

Either way, the characters seem to look exactly the same as they originally did.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums fag

it does, you're all scum

it's a slice of life rom-com so, yeah, it's pretty weebish in a lot of ways

>I'm such a weeb xD

Has a show ever dropped in quality as rapidly as this? The most recent season has been absolute dog turd.

King of the Hill with Joseph's growth spurt and facial hair growth.

Adventure Time

South Park aged one year in the last twenty. Most shows do that. King of the Hill did it too, where Bobby and Joseph turned thirteen and Joseph had his growth spurt and turned into a thirsty beta.

>hating on animu
>on 4chin

Literally what am I reading.

genres don't make something weeb, christ

>being this new

Wasted dubs, you weeb faggot.

Anime is for normie shits its reddit

Adventure Time

in South Park the boys start off being about 6-7 years old and they're now all 10. So they've aged about 3-4 years. Despite this they've lived through 20 years and have only progressed by one grade in school. It's very weird but the characters are slowly aging.

Not only that but they act more like young teenagers now, whereas they used to act much more like children

>slice of life isn't weeb

fuck off back to Sup Forums retard

They've always been 10 though

Stan only turned 10 a few seasons ago. They definitely haven't always been 10

Only those obsessed with anime and Japanese culture should be called weebs, desu. But that's just my opinion.

no one cares about a weeb's opinion. begone, weeb, begone!

The Legend of Korra

everybody that posts on Sup Forums should be banned of posting everywhere else

Aang in ATLA as well. He looks a little taller at the end of book 3, everyone else looks the same.

Katara went from a cute girl in season 1-2 to a sexy young woman in season 3.

The Bill Cosby Show

>6-7
no they were always in 3rd grade to start off before going to 4th grade, now they've been in 4th grade forever

they have perpetually be in the 8-10 range

Her hair is longer, nothing more.

All Grown Up.

Doug

King of the Hill was generally pretty good about this. Bobby, Joseph, Connie, and Luanne all aged noticeably at the same rate. Some characters were immune to aging though, namely Ladybird and G.H.