Dog vs Big Guy

The final showdown between these two is coming next season.
Who do you bet on?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Hafthor-Julius-Bjornsson-48697.html
celebheights.com/s/Rory-McCann-722.html
youtube.com/watch?v=psS2IMFkxKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

manlets

Endless shitposting

Brianne vs mountain

Mountain is bigger and better armored and magical. How is this even remotely a fight?

Dog won't do shit, arya will kill the mountain

>hound is as tall as the mountain
brava dabid

>mfw Cercei gets charged by a wight walker and the mountian just stands there playing with himself

Who cares. Show is shit now.

Eh, a minor issue. The Mountain is fucking huge but the Hound is too. I'd give them a couple more inches in difference but it's what it is.

fucking this
i thought the mountain would instantly crush the white walker

Yeah right if anything the mountain will just be overtaken by the white walkers in some plothole shit and get hit by a dragon glass arrow even though they'd never think to make those like anyone else ever would

You have to admit the piece of dialogue was pretty reddit

Probably because he still relies on his old moves and the Hound knows them.

Do you mean bigger as in more muscles? Cause the Mountain is barely taller then The Hound. Also the Hound has plot armor.

>Mountain is bigger
*teleports behind u*
The Hound is pretty fast though. At least according to Jaime's thoughts on AFFC
> better armored
Who's to say the Hound won't wear a nice set of armor for the duel?
>and magical
There's no hint that Qyburn's meddling made Gregor/Robert Strong any more stronger or weaker during the process.

Is the actor who plays Mountain really 6'10 or is every actor on the show just really tall?

>No one would ever think to use obsidian for an arrow

should have stayed with the first mountain. He's much taller than hafthor and hound actually looks small next to him

Hodor is actually taller than Mountain

when we watched it, all the meetups and reunions that happened in king's landing were the hypest fucking part.
each of them reduced to a couple lines amounting to fucking nothing but "hey whatsup"/"oh, nothin really you know"/"yeah okay catch ya later"
complete and utter disappointment

He is a walking, rotting corpse. I doubt his body will last long under the stress of combat.

Roy is 6'6", do the mountain is around 6'8"

cleganebowl is the gayest reddit meme ever

>Hafthor is allegedly 6'10"
>Rory McCann is 6'6"
Either someone is lying about his height, or that's not Hafthor

STOP THIS MADNESS BEFORE I PISS MESELF

>Hafthor is allegedly 6'10"
stop pulling stats out of your ass, he's 203cm, rory mccann is 197cm

once you get that tall, distances of a few inches look smaller and smaller

The Hound can't even beat a big woman, let alone a big guy. Not even meming. It's obvious that the Mountain is the bigger, stronger of the two brothers. And that was before. He's even stronger now that he's a zombie.

Cite your sources

Celebrity Autism Heights confirms hafthor as 6'7.75"

>the final showdown between these two is coming

Fucking confirmed? Get hype?

robert baratheon's bastard is played by a 5'6" guy and yall niggas whining about the mountain

celebheights.com/s/Hafthor-Julius-Bjornsson-48697.html
celebheights.com/s/Rory-McCann-722.html

this

You're arguing over a show that just jumped the shark. It's time to move on, folks.

gendry? no way, he's taller than kit and kit's supposed to be 5'8''.

Conan Stevens was the GOAT Mountain.
He's 7ft tall and looked way more intimidating than Hafthor the Reddit Meme.
Only downside is that Conan is not bulky enough to better fit for the role.

they also look like they COULD be related (Mountain2.0 looks too different) and Mountain 1 could act and has a menacing face

Fuck I'd hate taking pictures with people if I were an actor. Rory McCann looks like he'd be a really cool guy.

Is zombie mountain really that strong? We have only seen him kill like one puny guy in robes.

>Mfw my little brother is taller than me
>Every show, movie, story ever has the eldest brother as the tallest one
God damn it. At the very least i'm much stronger than him, but still.

>everybody hates chris got cucked by his younger, taller brother
consider hormones, sissy

>Crushes man's skull against a wall with a flick
>Takes a spiked hammer to the chest and doesn't flinch, literally rips a man's head off with one hand

I've started training Kevin, you won't be stronger soon.

>sissy
I'm not sissy material, sorry mate. Depending on who you ask, i'm also not a manlet. My brother is just really tall

This site is the worst thing I've ever seen.
>those comments
Holy fuck. Who are these people?

Qyburn said himself that he'd be changed, but he'd be even stronger.

He probably doesnt feel pain anymore, hes barely alive. He'll tank everyhing until Hound beheads/burns him.

they're the people who make a dozen posts a day with "manlet" or "lanklet" in them

Have they ever called him Robert Strong on the show? The Hound was part of the Kingsgaurd for a little while too right?

Gregor was short tempered and not too smart as well. He didnt have skill, he just had retard strength, and that allowed him to wear massive plate armour and use a one-shot sword.

Sandor has skill, and lots of it. I reckon he was one of the 3 living men that Jaime Lannister said had a chance of besting him.

>but he'd be even stronger
Fake news. Cersei asks if it will weaken him, Qyburn shakes his head

>"he's coming for you, you know who"

So Bane is confirmed part of the lore? Who else could possibly be a bigger guy?

>The Hound can't even beat a big woman
He was weakened by his wound wich had festered, just like Arya said it would. She even comments on it later, that his walking pace has slowed down due to his wound.
Brienne also had valaryan steel, which gives her an advantage.

For like, 1 episode

>Cleganebowl is actually happening
Based D&D knows thier audience

Obviously the Hound is going to have to overcome his fear of fire and use the old flaming sword trick used by Beric and Thoros to smite his unholy rotten brother

Is he supposed to be the shredder from tmnt? That armor looks fucking stupid.

>Who's to say the Hound won't wear a nice set of armor for the duel?
Nu Game of Thrones. He'll quip about armor being too gay.

You could argue though that if the Mountain hits you, armor won't do a fucking things anyways.

I think obviously is right because this is what will happen.

all of this season's costumes look fucking stupid

>they tried to say it was canceled
>as if Cleganebowl is subject to earthly rules
>as if it's physically possible to cancel Cleganebowl
>but it's back, and it's not going away
youtube.com/watch?v=psS2IMFkxKo

Big guy for you the fight
Will be totally Reddit but probably great all the same

Anybody got a wallpaper of the 1st episode with hound wearing the helmet?

Isn't it some big point in the expanded lore that because of the mountains size he can wear armour too thick to pierce?

>arya will kill the mountain and save the hound

>using duckduckgo

The hound will beat the big zombie.
They the same height though.

>implying the mountain didn't see his brother holding a chain

What if the Mountain as an undead is also controllable by Night King and join his team when he arrives?

>implying he'd rely on someone else to defend cercei
>implying that if he did, he'd rely on an enemy soldier to do so
>impling that he's not a mindless killbot that steps in front of cercei when people even look at her sideways

k

Hahahahahahah oh god you made me laugh so fucking hard

How long until your brother decides to just take your Manhood

Remember when the Mountain was intimidating?

Now he just stands around and occasionally *almost unsheathes western katana* in an edgy manner.

incidentally, what IS the mountain at this point? is he a full on zombie? I'm honestly still not sure if he actually 100% died after the fight with oberyn. he seems too autonomous to be just a mindless zombie like the wights and is clearly driven by the same goals and loyalties as before

Who knew Jaime lannister was a
Shot caller
H
O
T

Remember when the mountain was a giant, not just slightly taller than a somewhat tall guy?
They didn't even bother to make him look bigger with some perspective fuckery.

Asked the same question last night, no one seems to really know. Might be somewhat problematic when the NK shows up since he can just draft dead shit onto his team at will.

There's a theory that Qyburn is some secret mystic entity working for the NK
I don't read the books so I don't know what the entity's name is though, supposedly the opposite of the Prince that was Promised though

Kek, as if. He's the definition of a lanklet. He's a twig. He's 197 or 198, i'm 190 cm.

>person or thing or whatever he is now

i don't think they even know

To be fair, this is a GRRM thing, and i doubt even he knows what to call it.

And keep in mind, it's even weirder in the books, as it's hinted that he doesn't even have a head anymore

1inch

It's hard to take the Mountain seriously when we saw him get wrecked by a twink. And his whole "I'm a big guy" schtick was only impressive in the early seasons. We have actual giants now and dragons. They need to do something with him to bring him back.

This show doesn't into intetesting twists anymore but it would be WAY cooler if one of them died while defending the other from the undead.

He looks older and more menacing as well. Current Mountain has a baby face.

I dunno man even excluding the Hounds plot armor we've only seen zombie mountain kill virtually harmless morons so far.

In an actual fight with a pretty huge strong guy who isn't completely useless in a fight, he might not fair that well. Especially if the hound gets a light saber and some good armor by then.

he's just a meme character now, like everyone else
except for theon

He's certainly more durable, but I do not think that ripping off a man's head was outside Gregor's strength even when alive.

I mean the guy cleaves through kite shields and men in plate armour in the books with his sword, he is inhumanly strong even for his size.

He's not dead. He's more like the Frankenstien monster: resurrected and alive, but with weird science biology.

I want the Mountains final act to be saving the Hound from certain death.

>onan is not bulky enough
You 'avin a giggle?

His is a better fit too. He actually looks like Sandor's brother.

>when we saw him get wrecked by a twink

Oberyn was fantastic and gave us the ONLY skilled character looking skilled moment in the entire series, we didnt got Jaime, Barristan got fucked, The hound had one extremely cool moment in season 1 but that's it, and Dual Swords was a fucking joke.

Do you think the Hound is going to fight him in his knickers or something?

Sandor already matched him once, now that's he backed by fucking God he's gonna spank his ass.

The Hound was wounded and infected during that fight. He was gimped just like Jamie was in his fight with Brienne. Her only noteworthy victory is against that turd burglar Loras.

Name one professional fighter that looks like that. I'll wait.

Please Sup Forums, PLEASE meme this into reality. You can make it happen.This show is all fan sevice now.

The Mountain will die holding off zambies.

>6'9
>slightly taller than a somewhat tall guy