/asean/

Ching chang chong bing bang wong ara ala ding dong ling ming ting rang tong diring dong ping pong lilipong

qt edishunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Attached: 2018020900067_1.jpg (500x724, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-china-southchinasea/philippines-duterte-plays-down-china-military-facilities-in-disputed-sea-idUSKCN1G31KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OFcvr_tmjic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

magandang umaga /flip/

selamat pagi

imagine being her sex slave
i want her to bust my balls in a korean gulag

Isn't it our Glorious Leader's sister?

Attached: 1506725687137.jpg (640x640, 56K)

>Isn't it our Glorious Leader
ftfy, she was the one who pull the strings

¡thank you stingray!

amigo

Eat up!

Attached: E6C1D874-A3A9-4A63-96BB-85DC382B846B.jpg (576x720, 144K)

Is this a containment thread? I never see ASEAN flags outside this general.

Mummy

Sup Forums is a general based board. Some us dont usually interact with others for some personal reason. And we, esp the namefags, go and posts to other board aside from Sup Forums.

Me, Im usually active in /ck/, Sup Forums, and /tg/.

I've Filipinos and Indonesians post in other threads occasionally.

I didn’t know MKL works as organ trafficker.

Attached: 21D38A67-D43A-4C79-8F60-8853EC982821.jpg (533x960, 84K)

lmao

Filipinos and Sings are pretty active on other threads

Also, lurk more. The banter threads are just repeated every now and then.

Not really. I barely see Singaporeans on Sup Forums. It's usually us or Indons. Even on Sup Forums there doesn't seem to be a lot of Singaporeans there: the last time I saw many of them was when SG was featured in YoriMoi.

Conscription soon.

Attached: D5E4E9F8-26FC-4C47-9727-BC47744A1D48.jpg (1800x1200, 279K)

lol more like fighting for china soon
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-china-southchinasea/philippines-duterte-plays-down-china-military-facilities-in-disputed-sea-idUSKCN1G31KQ

she’s pretty hot

Didn't some senators say they were against it? I remember similar bills being proposed before and none of them flew.

It's going to cost a lot of money. Better to modernise than simply putting out numbers that you couldn't afford to arm them efeectively.

>20
>neet
>5/10 at best, 175cm
>no friends
>no skills, japanese is all i am good at.
>get a depression after completed my military service for 2 years

I need a turning point in my life lads.
Apparently Indo is the land of opportunity for beta koreans. i wonder how my life would change if i learn bahasa and get job in indo.

Attached: 1520563262169.jpg (212x249, 5K)

move anywhere in SEA and you'll practically be worshipped by the girls so theres that

If you're fluent in Japanese (and I'm assuming English), then you at least have a few marketable skill, which is more than what a lot of other people have. Just be like this guy.

Attached: Hiding in my Room.jpg (1280x720, 297K)

That is literally her only good picture. Looks subhuman from every other angle

Come here instead, millennials here love Koreans and Korean culture, also lots of Korean restaurants and communities here. You'll fit in.

I just hope to get a job in SEA, not moving.
In korea, there are tons of Japanese speakers with very fluent Japanese. I can't even compete.

Attached: 1521104913233.jpg (337x308, 19K)

Can they also speak English?

I don't want to get shot
And personally i prefer indo or malay to it.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>tfw no chinese gf

Mostly

Attached: 1521343829242.jpg (600x445, 40K)

Well then there you go. Just brush up on your nip and English and you can officially call yourself trilingual.

Did you go to university yet? There are tons of Koreans here in Toronto.

i'm a poorfag so i didn't

Very curious as to what life is like for someone my age who didn't go to uni. I'm also a poorfag, but in Canada families that dont make enough money can send their kids to uni for free and you only have to pay off a fraction of it after you get your degree.

Do you have a job?

no but trying to get part time job.
i'm fresh out of the army.

You made not friends but aquaintances in the army?
What were they plannign to do?

I really wish uni culture wasn't so prevalent, especially here in America. Most people will look down on you if you don't have a bachelors degree.

Which city do you live in? Seoul? Busan?

idk, not that popular with them so much, they all are college students so they are gonna return to school after discharged i guess
seoul

Yeah, the worst part is that they expect you to be ready to go right after you finish high school. Im in my second year and I'm switching majors so I have another 4 years in a new program to get a bachelors now.

Im just lucky that most of my tuition is covered and my debt wont be too harsh to pay back. Whats it like for you?

Well, you're lucky to live in a top tier city. Did you have a job before the army?

nah i entered service just after graduating from high school.

Just overheard my grandma's neighbors worry about getting death threats. He said he's been getting texts and noted a few motorcyclists pass in front of his office looking suspicious. Not pointing fingers here but overheard him reply "hindi na" when asked if he still uses drugs which translates to "not anymore".

Pretty ironic since my grandma told me he's a hardcore Duterte fan. Grandma would be staying with me for a few weeks

what does /asean/ think of nikki elise's pussy?

i think it looks fine as fuck

Attached: CpXTYo1UIAANJEV (1).jpg (1200x900, 144K)

is that niplle slip or just some zit on her chest?

>Apparently Indo is the land of opportunity for beta koreans.
You also need to be good looking like those K-pop twinks, if you're ugly looking the everyone will mistook you as a chink laborer trying to steal our jobs.

I'm only shooting for a two year degree in a community college, so I won't be hitting the same debt as most other youth my age. My only fear is that the degree I'm getting might not be the most effective choice in the job market. If that happens, then I'm going straight to blue collar work.

time to start a new life in Manila. together with my LB gf and 20K usd on pocket.

Paalam Peru.

what greater job could you get in indo then in seoul without university education?
Im failing on uni atm and think about just going into a craft, both our societies are overaged so those should pay as well over your place as they do over here which is rather good.

Attached: gzzzzz.jpg (250x192, 61K)

What degrees were you aiming for anyway?

I'm not too knowledgeable about what areas are best in the Philippines, but why Manila? I've heard that's the worst place to be in the Flip Islands.

i think that's her nipple

Do you know this guy? I hope he is still alive and happy

Attached: 1493070351771.jpg (1075x1915, 232K)

Why not opt for a trade school instead?

Welding's pretty comfy and strangely therapeutic. Passed the offer to work in SK tho and hedged my future on my degree as an aircraft mechanic.

Now making $400/mo instead of making possibly double that if I only said yes to that offer

20k is roughly 1m over here and lemme tell ya, that wouldn't get you far in manila.

Somewhere provincial would be better.

idk man, i'm just having a tough time deciding on my career.
>craft in korea
i don't want to work 12 + hours a day.
who is he

Yeah, I was thinking of going into welding after finishing my associates in either networking or web design.
>aircraft mechanic
That's pretty damn scary, I was about to go in that direction after people told me how much money you'll eventually earn, but all the schools were too far off from where I lived. How is it like to be an aircraft mechanic anyway? I guess it's a difference in location, but I thought you were supposed to be paid well in that field.

Attached: spooked_marcille.png (652x712, 422K)

What kind of part time job are you expecting to get? I was considering spending some time in Itaewon once I finish getting my degree and buffering the time needed to pay back my debt

Im in my second year at a community college for Criminal Justice but its really not what I expected it to be, plus the job outlook is really depressing. I got accepted to a uni for History so im probably gonna finish my undergrad in that.

They're aren't alot of options for History majors aside from becoming:
>A Teacher
Not against it but I don't want to either. Funny how its easier to be an ENG teacher than a normal teacher in Canada
>A Research Analyst
The most versatile job I can get, because I can work in any field with it, and the work varies on the company too
>Museum Employee
I'd need to go back to school for a post-graduate but its kind of a dream job for me. For clarity, im not talking about the people who give tours, but the people in charge of making and proposing exhibits

Attached: 2018-03-18 23_19_26-Jobs in Sales in Seoul, Korea - Korea Jobs - XpatJobs.png (815x853, 69K)

Every viets recognized me as a korean when i was in vietnam tho :/

>my job prospects are shit
>better study History
holy shit your brain is fried

I work for an airline that prides itself as a "budget airline" so I'll let your imagination run wild lmao.

Special tools are few in between and equipment are close to deathbed.

Kidding aside, it pays well if you invest resources on it. Japan is a very nice destination and they only take in foreign mechanics provided they have an FAA license which is a good thing for you since you're a burger. And the whole job's not that scary anyways. Unlike in cars that a simple guesswork can root out the problem, the onboard computer would pretty much do the diagnostics for you. Everything must be done by the book so it's as easy as following the manual.

The only gripe is parts are really heavy.

fuck Peru, fuck my family, I fixed this company and now they want me out. my mistake was trusting in them.

well, anyways now one year before I start my new life in the Philippines. there is a lot of energy still on this body.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFcvr_tmjic

Attached: 1452647276939.jpg (249x249, 14K)

Perhaps you do, but are you also good looking? There's a popular Korean guy here who works in entertainment industry whose qualifications are simply K-pop twink looking and able to speak Indo.

If you don't then being wageslave is the only hope for you.

burn their stock to the ground before you leave to hellhole

Why do you want to leave Peru? The guy who sang Makafushigi Adventure went there last year.

Another korean poster in /asean/. He have severe depression, and IIRC he already tried to commit suicide twice, he roughly have the same age like you. I hope he is still alright

And in regard to the notion of mechanics being paid well, if you're already a vet on the field then sure. But for relatively new guys like me (~2 years), my current rate is pretty okay locally since I make double the minimum wage.

Fresh graduates are the ones really hurt. Either you pay for internship or hope the stars align and you land a job that pays decent.

Overseas you can make 1600/mo easy with your basic necessities taken care of by the company

I applied some of amusement parks, it's good to get friendship or more, according to internet searches.
>Itaewon
That place is full-filled with gaijin and girls crave for gaijin's dick(generally below average looking). i dislike it.

Unfortunately, I only speak English, though I guess it could work out if I go to the Philippines.

He's fucking dysfunctional, chronically depressed, addicted to painkillers, unironically hate women, and said he wanted to fuck underages. He already crossed the line and therefore the world is a better place without him.

I mean its no science degree but I do think I can make something out of it. If not I'll just join a landscaping company since my uncle owns one.

Oh shit, I had no idea that Itaewon was the filled with foreigners. Although I think I would have a hard time living in a place that doesn't have at least some foreigners. I have no Korean friends and my Korean isn't that good

Peru is too dangerous and I got in fights with my mom and younger brother because they want me out the business. my younger brother is getting brainwashed by his gf. that girl is evil, she wants all. and Im a barrier for her plans. probably she got pregnant and mom is in their favor too. when I came here this company was near bankruptcy after a few years I fixed everything. and everybody smile now because my effort.
tired of this shit, I can make money anywhere in the world.

If you're a white guy then you already have the advantage. I know rates for locals and foreigners differ greatly. I have an aussie colleague thats supposed to be a year my junior yet he's getting fast tracked the fuck. Swell guy and can't be really helped since our HR is full of literal fags hoping to blow him in exchange of being top priority

Well we don't know what he has been through user. I actually exchange a few emails with him, and he told me about his dream.

Malay user, translate po

boleh saya boleh adjar dia mechama cekap bahasa malayu

Yeah, no. I'm a Flip in America.
Is it true that the Flip stereotype of being very friendly and hospitable only applies to foreigners and not to each other?

Attached: 5dd1943e2d038f2f661582de8d909e76c79917ed8681a1ccf9ea7245b0e4d7c7.png (1199x709, 433K)

Why do Americans care about spoilers so much? Caring about spoilers is for pussies.

yes

Depends. Actually hospitality extends even to locals, particularly during calamities and times of need. Some groups are more known for it than others though (I think the Bicolanos are the ones known for hospitality, IIRC).

Whatever he has gone through won't automatically justify his behavior, however grand his aspirations may be.

bruh she looks ayy lmao in that pic, how come shes the only one malnourished in the whole Kim family?

North Koreans are white

kek

iktf

Attached: b49333c8a63f0b6acd0f50cc8f8642db--internet-meme.jpg (645x773, 13K)

fat

Did you talk to malay chan lol

>Why do Americans care about spoilers so much? Caring about spoilers is for pussies
american are pussies flipanon

>saw an abo women at taxi stand
>everyone avoid her
>i sat next to her because i'm not a racist
>"hey boy u have money? i'm hungry"
>said i don't have money
>"pls just 2 dollars"
>gave her 2 dollar coin in my pocket
>a minute later 5 of her friends came and hang around
>no one asked me for money since the women told them that i already gave her 2 dollars
>one abo guy asked to use my phone
>i said no
>then i btfo from there

Attached: unnamed.gif (220x220, 143K)

>mario = rama
>luigi = laksamana
>peach = shinta
>bowser = rahwana
>world 8-4 = anoman obong
>super mario bros = ramayana

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 47K)

>mario = rama
>luigi = laksmana
>peach = shinta
>bowser = rahwana
>world 8-4 = anoman obong
>super mario bros = ramayana

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 47K)

is it legal to kill abos?

should be

>tfw makassar sultanate are trading spice and sea cucumber with these people

they also trading stuff with maori nigger

Is Philippines army undermanned or something? With that amount of population it should be difficult to find some gung-ho youths to be cannon fodders.

duduk kat kedai kopi tiba2 hujan lebat skrg xbleh keluar

Tbf Ternate and Tidore people themselves are half papuan

Once she makes a move, she won't go easy on you.

>female friends joke if they didn't have boyfriends, they would've chose me
;-;7 gg ez