Dunkaccino?

dunkaccino?

ITS NOT AL, ITS DUNK

This shit actually kills me a little bit inside every time I see it. It's so soulless it actually hurts that it could exist.

Dunka-KINO

I want a bust-a-nut bar

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND

I think what really hammers home how bad of a movie this is is the awful comedic timing in the scene after this when they're trying to be self-aware about how bad the commercial is. Literally the easiest joke in the world and they couldn't even get that right.

dunkakino

say hello to my SAGE THIS MAN

i was thinking same motherfucking thing say hello to my motherfucking chocolate blend

CARAMEL SWIRL
I KNOW IT WAS YOU

lol

its like a triple layer of irony because the whole thing is STILL a giant advertisment

its like
a bad commercial
then characters try to tell you it was bad
but even when the joke falls flat, the joke is on you because you still paid to watch a fucking advertisment

a whirlwind of genius, a chocolate blend, if you will

REMEMBER SCARFACE?

from the lion king?

only say Goodfellas.
Never saw Godfather 1-3 or Scarface.
I don't care about WoPs and their predictable stories about shitty family and drugs.
>on par with every coon story about becoming a rapper

STOP DANCING

Is it, may I say, a whole new game?

>something's brewin' at CIA!

WOW! CHRISTOPHER NOLAN!
IT'S NOT CHRIS ANYMORE! IT'S DUNKIRK
DUNKIRK KINO?
DON'T MIND IF I DO!
WHAT'S MY FILM?
DUNKIRK KINO
IT'S A WHOLE NEW PLANE
DUNKIRK KINO
YOU WANT CRINGEY DIALOGUE
LISTEN UP FRIEND
YOU DON'T GET TO BRING CHOCOLATE FRIENDS
SMEE, MAIMEN, PAVELEER
GET THESE HOTHEADS OUTTA HERE
THEN GET EM BACK IN WITH KHAKI PANTS WEW
HE'S A BIG GUY
AND HE IS IT FOR YOU
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT DUNKIRK'S KINO
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MY DUNKIRK KINO

Scarface is about a cuban mobster, dumbass. Try to contain yourself.

>BUT DON'T YOU GET IT, IT'S IRONIC, WE'RE MAKING FUN OF OURSELVES FOR SHILLING STUPID CORPORATE BRANDS
>I MEAN YEAH WE RECEIVED MONEY FROM DUNKIN DONUTS TO SHOOT THIS SCENE BUT YOU CLEARLY JUST DON'T GET IT, IT'S IRONY

The Godfather isn't all that predictable

Going to be honest, I preferred Carlito's Way to Scarface

It didn't feel like that, though. It was like trying to save face after a horrible trainwreck. I don't think Adam Sandler is even capable of irony.

Isn't this SUPPOSED to be self-aware/satire? It just has unapologetic plugs/adverts?

>Isn't this SUPPOSED to be self-aware/satire?
Then they would have used a made-up brand. It's more of a way to weasel out of the blatant advertisement.
>See guys, we were just kidding! Eat at Joe's.

This is actually one of the funniest things I have ever seen. The absurdity of Al Pacino singing and dancing is this stupid fucking commercial kills me everytime. The dance move, the lyrics, everything about it is so retarded that I literally just die laughing everytime I watch it. I've never seen the film I have no idea if it works on context but you will never convince me this isnt humor Kino.

You're exactly the kind of dumbass this sort of shit is made for.

The latter (they got paid) and a poor attempt at the former.

What's with the Doctor Who symbols in yellow there?

Wikihow is a strange place; I do not question its rules or logic.

Don't mind if I do.

I wonder how many kids got stabbed after trying this.

That was actually pretty good.

This. I don't get why people post this like it's bad comedy. The whole point is that it's so fucking stupid it becomes funny again.

This so much. Movie is horrible but this scene is pure unadultered kino. Almost feels like a ZAZ film scene.

>his name is Al Pacino
>he says its not Al anymore, but Dunk
>his name is then not 'Dunk Pacino' but 'Dunkaccino'

i never got this

>not Al Pa anymore

I'm laughing my ass off at this thread. Is Adam Sandler a comic genius?

did they actually sell these at dunking donuts or was it just for the movie?

I've actually seen the movie and this scene still cracked me up.
I understand they're going for the "aren't we self-deprecating, making fun of ads in movies while simultaneously making an ad out of it, like in wayne's world"-thing but it just comes off as too much, which kind of makes it work. it's the only point in the movie where they dare to revel in the shit they're peddling and it becomes dystopian almost

THAT'S MY NAME