Was Rorschach redpilled?

Was Rorschach redpilled?

which is the most redpilled toilet paper position?

>Mother is a prostitute
>Never murder her so that you can reduce your stress levels.
Redpilled? No

He wanted to drop the biggest redpill on the planet, after Oxymandias dropped the biggest blue pill. Am I wrong here?

He was a classic cuckservative

A character that was supposed to seem foolish but ended up looking like the only real hero who sticker to his ideals. A huge unintentional redpoll for normies

Ozymandias only wanted to prevent total human extinction at any cost.
Not exactly bluepilled but not redpilled either

>literally worked to punish degeneracy
>hated the government
>made his own morality after he burned a dude alive for butchering a little girl

Dude is woke as fuck m8

There's nothing cuckish about him

WATCHMEN CHARACTERS IN ORDER OF MOST TO LEAST REDPILLED

Comedian > Ozy > Rorschach >>>> POWER GAP > Newspaper vendor > Manhattan > Nite Owl >>>> POWER GAP > Silk Spectre

Ozy was stupid to think his plan worked. Comedian was zynic enough to understand it wouldn't.

But it did

People shortly afterwards began to become skeptical about what it meant

Short term fix for a long term problem

Rorschach was an idealist. Ozymandias was the only one that was redpilled

Until the end of the story.

Wait what? I dont remember it failing

I thought Comedian was mad because he knew the practical joke would work and he wouldn't be able to do it himself?

fuck comic books. there's your red pill

Back obviously

>Rorschach was an idealist. Ozymandias was the only one that was redpilled

are you insane?

Ozymandias though of himself as the new incarnation of Ramses II. Ends justify the means. "Perfect" plans,Pompous with him strenght.

While Rorschach bases everything he does on fact and evidence. He blames idealist for everything. etc

I mean why do I have to say this if you have read of seen the movie and read or listened?

No even he saw how crazy this plan was even though he was portrayed as loving destruction

fuck off its front

You clearly don't even use toilet paper. It's front.

You have that ass backward.
Rorschach = Red Pilled
Ozymandias = Idealist and jerk off that killed his former Watchmen friends for those ideals.

>Entire plan cucked by some ramblings in a note book and an intern

Rorschach's diary leaves the ultimate outcome up in the air.

CTR at it again of course youd try to subvert the most redpilled form of ass hygiene. get the fuck outta here

Why would anyone care at that point, though? So what, it wasn't an alien. Everyone's happy now, are they gonna nuke someone over it?

>people taking things from tabloids seriously
Also wasn't the ozymandias base relatively unknown to the public?
So it would be dismissed as a conspiracy theory

>Everyone is happy
>nations won't immediately gauge which nations have been crippled in what ways and immediately look to shift the power structure in their favor during the chaos and relief

I think you missed the human nature cynicism in the book

See: the end of Ender's Game. Humanity gets right back to war not 5 minutes after the aliens have been thwarted.

Ozymandias was a megfaggot and he will have to spend his time fucking icicles after Rorschachs diary is read.

People are violent animals that enjoy causing pain and destruction.

I get that. But what does revealing the alien invasion as a hoax have anything to do with it? Or anything else in Rorschach's book, for that matter.

>Fucking movie sociology
You coulda just said, you know, "5 mins after the Allied powers ended the bigger threat they were at each other's throats."

he was a fag who understood their would be a lack of fuckable assholes if the bomb dropped.

There's a speech bubble among the tvs after Manhattan kills Rorschach that suggests some people think it was just a random occurance

Veidt went public when Masks were outlawed, it's how he made his fortune.

I meant his Antarctic base

In which case they couldnt really blame anyone except for ayy lmaos

To me, the different characters in Watchmen represent different 'incomplete enlightenments'.
Ozymandias has good goals, but he fails to realize that universal 'peace' guarantees the eventual victory of communism.
Manhattan attains nearly true enlightenment, but he fails to do good things with it, he leaves others to suffer in ignorance.
Rorschach is violent, he doesn't get that people cannot learn from mistakes if they are dead.
The Nite Owl has arguable the most ironic flaw: vigilance means, being vigilant for life. Never giving up the guard.
The Comedian has a similar flaw as Manhattan. He understands, but he rejects universal understanding.
Laurie has a typical human flaw. She wishes to do truly righteous things, bit she cannot maintain a pure enough spirit in her heart to do so.

Its meant to show different aspects of human nature.

i only saw the film, i thought he was a screaming libcuck autist.

The idiocy that plagued the 80s is that every leftwing nut thought the world would be plunged into nuclear fire at a moments notice when the reality is that while the US and the USSR hated each other, they weren't going to blow each other and the rest of the planet up over trivial shit. It's shown throughout history when both countries were faced with the mere thought of a potential attack, did everything in their power to keep nuclear weapons out of the equation

Ozymandious is an idiot who thought the world had to be saved his way and didn't want to consider free will and choice into the matter. It's why Owlman shits on him in the end for it.

Ozmandias is almost like a comic version of the Rothschilds. A human who believes they can play God and control people's minds

When you want to con someone into believing something, you have to make sure that they 100% believe it and the story is airtight. One crack in the foundation (i.e the journal) is all it takes for it to come crashing down. Not everyone will believe it sure but some will and those few will make others wonder if there's something bigger behind the situation even if they don't buy the given answer.

I understand the point about le ebil russians but in the story they were getting ready to launch with the absence of Manhattan
And ozymandias' actions had nothing to do with free will, it was more like heres what happened, have fun

The book is much better. A masterpiece, truly. The movie is like trying to make pixel art Rembrandts. The art is made for the medium. There are many things in the book that simply cannot translate well to film, even if it was animated.

The opening credits were really well done

Rorshach only killed violent criminals. Your average thug he merely gave a few broken bones.

Rorsach's flaw is that he was too ridged in his ways and didn't like working with others at a point in time where having allies who had his point of view would have been invaluable.

Night Owl came around but it was too late by then

It's back. Back is mechanically superior as you can control the spin of the roll and pull sheets off with one hand.

> tries to not save world

>not leaving it upright on the sink for easy access

>coulda just said, you know, "5 mins after the Allied powers ended the bigger threat they were at each other's throats

That actually happened though, it was called the Cold War. Through proxy wars, over a million people died (Vietnam War for example) even if the USSR and USA never directly engaged in a proper war.

Another historical example would be all the Roman civil wars.

The book is better, no doubt but the movie I'd say is one of the better comic adaptions to have been made since it stayed true enough to the source material and in some cases, made improvements. I greatly preferred the bomb in the movie compared to a retarded giant monster attack in the comic.

Front.

Ozy saved the world while Rorschach held onto his beliefs and abandoned it.

It's up to the viewer to decide whether a world based on death, sacrifice, and lies is worth living in. Both have their good points.

His plan was shit.
>Dr. Manhattan never happened
>It's a American conspiracy
>Remember the 6 million!

>is cucked by the world

So what do you think the world leaders would do when they find out it wasn't an alien after all?

Go back to fighting the good fight, only this time they would know their true enemy: baseless, amoral, communist ideas. Things would get cleaned up pretty quick once people realized that madmen were trying to somehow save people by killing them.