I am voting for Hillary in November! No one will prevent me from voting for her, because I'm with her!

I am voting for Hillary in November! No one will prevent me from voting for her, because I'm with her!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tam-gIdsNS4
youtube.com/watch?v=JNTwYQGeWow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/tam-gIdsNS4

Good choice. Unlike conservatives, liberals actually enjoy having an economy.

dude graphs

Wow it looks so informative! It must be true!

I'm voting for Gary Johnson

Better to have factual, informative graphs than your right wing retard memes.

No one will try to stop people from voting for her, we aren't these guys or liberals.

Nice to see someone certain of themselves for once, rather than wishy washy attention seekers who think are indecisive and need others to make up their mind for them.

>Better to have factual, informative graphs than your right wing retard memes.

That is a good idea. Let me post one

hey look! its the cucknadian statistic cheery picking pretentious liberal douche again!

wow look at that service sector growth!

as we all know a job is a job and it doesn't matter that all job growth has been part time waiters!

Thanks for that kek

not gonna lie theres something about her mimic and behaviour that scares me. not this type of fear that makes u run away. more like immediately grabbing the nearest sharp object and stab her right in the face

Lol why does your chart end in 2012? Yeah everybody knows that Republicans crashed the economy in 2008.

Here's U3 to U6 under Obama. Wow look at that they all plummeted!

>Counting all service jobs as waiter/bartender
>being this fucking retarded

U3 to U6 ALL PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA! THANKS OBAMA!

Did you actually think current year was 2012? AHAHA WHAT A FUCKING MORON!

Have you met the other four Hillary supporters yet?

Only a retarded moron like you would post a chart of student loans in unadjusted dollars from the 1940s and think that's somehow a condemnation of Obama.

All your right wing retard charts show is that Bush crashed the economy in 2008. Republicans always crash the economy.

i can stop from voting for that demon, very easy to.

give me your name and address and ill stop you and your whole leftist cuck family from ever voting again.

I have a residence in two states and will vote in both using absentee ballot.

I cancel your vote out jew!

>unironically voting for an economically illiterate moron who wants to raise taxes on the middle class
youtube.com/watch?v=JNTwYQGeWow

Weak bait is weak

>2016
>thinking either of the major parties give a fuck about the people
>not voting third party
Fucking retard.
#GaryJohnson2016