A new BBC drama based on troy

A new BBC drama based on troy.
What does tv/ think?

nuclear holocaust is in order

>that cast

Now IMAGINE if was a Kunta Kinta series with a white cast

>watching tv

the most pathetic thing is how they leave the actresses white. i'm sure most people know that niggers and white wimin don't have snow white daughters and coal black sons ... at least make everyone black or something

>whitewashing aphrodite
dropped, amirite guys???

Nice digits

>those like/dislike bars
top fucking kek

it triggers poltards and racists so im on board

checked

>BBC
that's funny on a lot of levels

I really worry about historical dramas that change the races because I am pretty sure millions of people think the founding fathers were all black and now its going to be all the Romans and Europeans too?

I am not even that racist I am genuinely worried people will believe whites did nothing in history and use it as an excuse to destroy us.

Everything good we did... secret black people but everything bad we did oh yeah totally white gotta show the realitys of hate dawg.

lmao england is finished
press S

>BBC: "TEE HEE, and the best part is the fucking retard white masses will still watch it!!! XD"

>White People in the UK: "REEEEE YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS REEEEEEE I'LL STILL WATCH THOUGH REEEEEEEE MUH WHITE RACE REEEE POWERLESS TO DO ANYTHING THOUGH CUZ I'M TOO FUCKING LAZY AND GARBAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

White people deserve their end. They are constantly shit on, mocked and fucked up the butt daily and still they do nothing about it. Pathetic is what pathetic does.

>WAYCIST WAYCIST WAYCIST

Jesus Christ thought it was a joke but that's fucking stupid

>when your despotic aristocrat overlords are social engineering you into sucking black cock and you vote yes in a referendum to be even deeper under their rule

Britain is beyond saving

Probably Ares is also black and in the Iliad there's a story of them banging.
Even better if her husband Hephaestus is played by a white actor.

Nice.

BBC literally scam the whole UK to pay a TV licence under the pretence that it's for all channels but is in fact solely for the BBC to not air adverts.

BBC can literally get fucked, and die as a company. Thankfully you can watch streaming services like NOW TV and Netflix without having to pay the BBC's scam money.

BBC is government funded, it's not as simple as just not watching.

No one is doing anything even remotely meaningful to stop it, so whatever. If things fall that way then white people absolutely fucking deserve it at this point.

t. Chang

I think all of them who can't prove Greek ancestry on both sides of their family should be remove and replaced with AUTHENTIC Greeks, who are disgustingly under-represented in BBC dramas.

WE WUZ

top jej

>Literally have stories about the Africans fighting in the war and are noted for being black
>golden bronze skin becomes black skin because of marxism
>literally turn Zeus into a nigger despite him being bronze and oiled as fuck

why dont they ever make black females with black males, just make everybody black and get done with it fucking biritish cucks

As soon as "actual" Greeks prove they're actually related to ancient Hellenics and not Turk-Slavs

So then what guarantee do they have that they are doing anything to wins the hearts and minds of anyone if no one watches the trash? Probably because they already know you're all so dumb you'll still watch and still expose your kids to it.

>Greek
or Turkish, since Troy was in current day Turkey

>you'll still watch

Nice projection.

>brexit
>Trump
>literal Nazi rallies

Nazis get punched. Maybe try not turning the world into your fourth Reich if you want white media.

wtf?

did zeus strike himself with lighting and then dilate his nostrils?

Turks weren't in Turkey during that time.

why does BBC love BBC so much?

there are more pakis and poos in the UK than nignogs but you never see them this overrepresented in adaptations

>educational programming

that's more than a little saddening

no, ancient greeks were nordics, just like ancient chinese and ancient romans... poor greeks and italians, niggers from one side, snowniggers from the other trying to steal their past achievements