Mixed-raced

>Mixed-raced
>Feel no strong attraction toward white women

Do any other races feel the same exact way?
I keep hearing about people saying "Oh man, I love white women", but in real life, I love my own race.

It's always white men writing shit like this.

Attached: 1504910189253.jpg (337x372, 23K)

>Mixed-raced
>I love my own race

?

>being attracted to women at all
Are you gay or what?

same as you, Im brown but I dont find white women hot.
there are just too big.

If you place any importance on race in circa 2018 then you're a caveman.

I think it's their height coupled with how narrow their noses are, and then you get like a bunch of weird little shit and a lighter skin-tone, and then they're about as attractive as black women.

I think it's the same way back.
The other day a white lady said I was handsome, but she was just trying to validate me and manipulate me because she knew I was a miserable fucker.

It's weird that a 30% DNA gap makes them totally unattractive.

Very disappointing

>white
>married to a brown woman
>have a mixed race daughter

Attached: 1520271863167.png (1106x1012, 625K)

You did your part, brethren

Attached: 9530650252224.png (375x444, 65K)

As long as she's greater than 85% European she might not be lonely.

I'm 72%, and I had a friend that was 85%, and we're both miserable because of bonding issues.

If she has a good support network comprised of extended family, she will probably be fine.

How common are White/Latina relationships in the US?

I'm mestizo, and I would kill for a white angel

Come to South Florida they're everywhere here

Incredibly common
Very few people will even bat at eye at it unlike white+Asian or white+black
California too

White/Latina and Latino/White are by far the most common interracial relationships

>It's always white men writing shit like this.
aaand there your argument goes into the trash
it's always brown manlet third worlders who worship white blonde girls

gotta be our most common interracial pairing

>It's always white men writing shit like this.
You must not know many other non-Whites then

That's just because they're a novel stimulus that they've never encountered in real life.

Everyone looks nicer in a photograph, but real life is something else.

I don't get it either

this, wtf

amerimutts are retarded, can't even use base logic with them

Maybe OP is just baiting

Mixed-raced people are their own genetic race.

They are neither white nor black.
They are Mestizo/Mulatto/Zambo/Blasian, etc

I'd agree with you if he wasn't american

Mfw I’m mixed an identify as mixed bc there is nothing wrong with that
Where’s the identity issues???

>I love women from all races

Attached: 1512088321681.jpg (633x758, 89K)

They're there.
You just don't know it yet

Ok poltard
Can’t believe most of Sup Forums believes every mixed person is tormented about their race lmao it doesn’t affect my daily life at all
My family is accepting about it and the only negative thing I’ve gotten is a few friends saying I look too white lol
Reality is the only thing different about being mixed is that pure ppl think it’s really special and unique and ask if u questions about it

>Look white

Then you're not really race-mixed enough.

>too white
A lot of people can still tell I’m not white, especially when I’m around other white people
And I’m literally a 50-50 halfbreed

Are you an Arab mixed with a White person?

No, East Asian

If he was half Arab half white he would be fucking a Sicilian woman

I don’t find white women that hot from a physical standpoint, but the idea of fucking the brains out of some racist white chick gets me diamonds.
t. spic

AMWF or WMAF?

>thinking that matters
AMWF

Don't know about this. As a white guy when I was younger I thought hispanic girls were the most attractive, then eastern european, then jewish, but now I just think white girls are the best, so sometimes, for some people, it is just a matter of temporary fetish

>other white people

Okay, so you identify as white or mixed? What is it?

Mixed, sorry that wording was bad

I wonder how popular it is to like people for what they do instead of how they look

One drop rule. Mixed people never identify as white.

i BET there’s something wrong. probably fucked up fetishes, superiority sense over the unmixed people from whatever group your nonwhite parent is, or racist

I am HAPA. I find all women except black, south Indian, and aussie abbo attractive (no offense)

Attached: 0 intermarriage rates 2009 by gender race and ethnicity.png (966x1071, 148K)

>tfw you just like girls' feet and don't care to who they're attached to

Attached: 1484331443657.png (566x480, 344K)

Me the white male + Hispanic female

Do you mean you are a child resulting from that? Or that your wife is latina?
Race-mixing with spics inflates their numbers since all babies born out that kind of relationship is also technically Hispanic.

Attached: non-Hispanic single-race white mothers giving birth to a baby that is not non-Hispanic single-race w (1088x922, 182K)

My child the result of white male + Hispanic female

>pol told me they’re always messed up so I BET you’re fucked in the head!
Lmao really dude, none of the stuff u said in that post was tru btw, I’m proud of both of my sides and I don’t see how race affects fetishes??

>mixed race
we saw your flag

you're the black cuck dad right?

Is it really that hard to believe that there are a lot of mixed people who are normal and don’t obsess over their race

Huh

How many female Hapa's do you encounter in daily life?

nah,i'd buy a container ship,put a sort of metalic wall at the sides,front and back of the ship,fill it with dirt,put a grass carpet on top of the dirt,ad on top of that build a farm a few cabins,solar pannels,etc and i would travel around the world always near the shores of countrys buying and selling items from other countrys,hiring people who want to leave the country dirt cheap in exchange for labor and minimum wage,thats the gos damn dream