Yfw you purposefully delay finishing the books because you know that the showrunners will fuck up the show without...

>yfw you purposefully delay finishing the books because you know that the showrunners will fuck up the show without books to adapt and you want the books to be remembered as the better version of the story

More like I'm a millionaire now and don't give a fuck about writing teen literature.

The reason your premise is faulty is it assumes the books will ever be finished. They will not.

what would you do if hbo dumped truckloads of money to your house?

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT GAME OF SHIT OUTSIDE YOUR FUCKING GENERAL YOU TURBO WANKER

Pointless if he'll die before finishing it.

is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

the books are even worse than the show, fuck off fat hackdrone

This.

>implying he isnt just copying d&d's ideas and putting them in his books
>implying he's finishing the books
>implying he gives a fuck at all

pretty sure he just got lazy after he realized he doesn't have to finish the books now that he has all this money

>yfw you purposefully delay finishing the books
He's been struggling to write them for years before HBO even bought rights to adapt them. He's a fat lazy hack.

This. It started taking 5 years average to finish a new book after A Storm of Swords.

The joke is on him, i've lost interest in reading his books. And i quit watching show after season 4.

If he's in it for the money and not the passion for writing he took a super risky move writing books.

but you're still a fag on Sup Forums bitching all day with nothing better to do gg

>purposefully delay finishing the books
>purposefully

hahahaha

I wanna start reading and I'm interested in the book version of GoT, should I read them?

Read the first three books + Jaime, Davod and their chapters in dance and feast and then stop reading

Feast is the best one you pleb, you're cutting out septon merribald and Dorne in your cut.

I think it's partially because of how he set up turning it to full action ice zombies and dragon fire but that doesn't fit his style or how the series was

based george

*dies*

GRRM is a good writer who ventures into the realm of great occasionally.

Endings really aren't his wheelhouse. Tuff Voyaging was a ton of fun, but the ending to "Plague Star" was ... well let's just say GRRM tried to make it clever but it falls flat of everything else.

He's not Tolkien or C.S. Lewis regarding endings, so extra time / help finding the right ending is okay with me. I don't see it getting anything but better than what it would be if GRRM was writing it all on his own without external ideas floating around.

>He's not Tolkien
>mmm...something something, eagles

Ahh, I see.