95% of them are brown

I'm 182cm and güero
I really stick out.

youtube.com/watch?v=ROGQ305hAgY

most of us are, including me, yes

no

but they think they are white

>mexicans aren't Brown
What did the Japanese mean by this? What are we then?

We are proud BRONZE AZTEC BULLS my fellow Tonatiuh.

Don't talk to me

Attached: hand.jpg (720x482, 52K)

Don't steal my gimmick ffs, at least get your own image REEEE

Damn right

Attached: Izcoatl.jpg (1041x1600, 348K)

Yes, dark brown is the most common.

whiter than you

samefag

meant for

Half of them r South Europeans, 20% indians and 30 % mixed

yes

Yes especially from the southern states

NO

t. chicano

Attached: jsakdjaskdjsadsa.png (883x94, 6K)

yes my amigo :3

what is "brown" then

Maybe he’s only been to the resort cities, those are pretty developed.

We are not a race, we come in several colors, and none of them is pure, and to be honest I like it that way, just take a look at the shitstorm created in every country with more definite racial divide.

Yeah, racism doesn't exist in Mexico

Yes. They carry Moorish genes from Spain.

It's way more different than in the US

This

Depends

Attached: aficionmexico1.jpg (798x350, 123K)

no they r niggers

sometimes

They are white. We have absorbed their melanin. we will not give it back.

Attached: el_blanco.jpg (539x494, 43K)

no
no
no
no
yes
no
no

no

they are dark brown

We are BLACK

Are they yellow?

Attached: Bandera-Japón.jpg (500x500, 42K)

kys

kys

whiter than you Muhammad

Depends on the person. I've seen some pale ass M*xicans

some are yeah but mexicans are taught in school to believe in the cosmic race (this is a real thing, look it up) so there is no distinction between white, brown, black and yes even yellow skin color in official government census

Attached: 1519918975259.jpg (480x269, 12K)

Yes, and that's a good thing.

Attached: 1520141378867.jpg (1024x768, 386K)

>but mexicans are taught in school to believe in the cosmic race
I don't remember ever being taught to believe in that

let me guess, Guerrero? im even surprised you went to school to begin with provinciano

Attached: 1511190471746.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

It was Vasconcelos idea, nigga preetty much invented our school system, was a nazi simpatizer and hated norteños

As for the question, yeah i guess brown is the most predominant skin color in the country, now it may range a lot from very dark indian brown to to over tanned southern euro, where do you draw the line is up to you , now that is going exlusively by skin color, if you are talking about ethnic background then its a whole different thing, about 80 or so percent of mexicans are mixed to a degree, so yeah you can have a white skin person that is anything from 10 to 40 percent native or a brown skinned person that actually has more european blood than native or black

Yeah, being taught racial propaganda sure is the mark of a good school lol

>Half of them r South Europeans, 20% indians and 30 % mixed
Half of 1%, I agree

>The phrase, "La raza cósmica", in English "the cosmic race", embodies the notion that traditional, exclusive concepts of so-called "race" and nationality can be transcended in the name of humanity's common destiny. It originally referred to a movement by Mexican intellectuals during the 1920s who pointed out that so-called "Latin" Americans have the blood of all the world's so-called "races": European, Asian-descended native Americans and Africans, thereby transcending the peoples of the "old world".
>racial propaganda
the cosmic "race" is literally the opposite of racial propaganda you inbred oaxaco

Attached: 1517592768864.jpg (720x720, 75K)

most of them are brown

True dat. Most Mexicans tkink like this. They meassure whiteness in gow tanned is your forearm. People will thinktheyre white even if they look like light-skinned amerindians.

The colorism is prevalent in this country. Mestizo brothers from the same parents will think they're a different race just because they're from a different shade.

You should at least understand the basic concept of Vasconcelismo as an educated Mexican regardless, it generally is taught as mestizaje tho, I take it you were taught in school Mexicans were born from this process.

Mexicans are not the cosmic race, according to Vasconcelos it should become our historic duty to bring it about. Mexicans are the bronze race, made from tin (white) and copper (red) the cosmic race would be something like the future people in South Park, a mix of all the earth's cultures and peoples.

Attached: Raza cosmica.jpg (800x450, 88K)

I'm black

Are Mexicans that short or is it a meme ?

Yes, it's a short country. Why?

Some of us are, some of us arent. Mexico is a racial stew. I get to see brown people taller than 6'5 with no necks and troll bodies, some white-looking short dudes with hazel-green eyes and hooked noses, dark people with caucasian-like features and the average mestizo. There are some white people, but they're a minority.

t. el chapo

Why do you people go to such lenghts to over explain such simple questions?, Yes there are tall dudes here as there are everywhere else, they are irrelevant and such stats as the average height by country are a thing, and yes Mexico does lean slightly to the shorter part of the scale

>manlet damage control

You know racial propaganda doesn't have to be like "Blacks are inferior, yada, yada, yada" or in general demean other races, it can be the other way around, too.

Just asking.

That must be strange to witness.

We are literally different breeds, sizes and shades of goblinos americanos and ogros de las americas. Some Mexicans may look more gracile than others, but still... people rarely think too much about it.

Because, otherwise they would have to acknowledge that Mexico is *gasps* not like the the West/Developed World in some aspect, giving convoluted answers answers listing some exceptions or anecdotes is their way of trying to save face.

>different breeds of goblinos
hell no, most grotesque looking people in Mexico are generally a result of obesity-malnutrition, lack of access to health care (untreated prognathism, skin conditions, etc) or hard labor (skin discoloration from exposure, spinal compression, badly set fractures, etc.) alcohol dependency tends to create wide rib cages/torsos and slim arms. TL;DR poverty

that is racial propaganda, my dear morenazi

>was a nazi simpatizer and hated norteños
proof?