youtube.com/watch?v=cZq1vuxQDEo
youtube.com/watch?v=TlQ0txS8i-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SgPnnBEj3tY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bbc
lemme guess its about blacks

I never watched the show because im not a bong but it has a great intro theme

EAST LAHDUN YOO CAHNT

Stopped watching when it got really boring, might have to start watching again.

People give it a hard time but Hollyoaks is unironically kino. I know it's unrealistic as fuck but at least it's entertaining. Silas Blissett was one of the best characters on TV.

Read something online about a gas explosion or something.

I kinda miss the days I used to watch this as a kid. It's weirdly addictive, but once you stop watching for a while you just forget it exists.

Imagine being droll enough to watch soaps. It's pure plebbery, dull story lines and characters nobody cares about.

>but once you stop watching for a while you just forget it exists.
what's great is that you can just start watching again and within an ep or two you're up to speed and it's like you've missed nothing

Remember that time that there was a child abuse plot and the abuse was a woman holding a hot spoon that she had used to stir tea against a boy's hand?

I know what you mean. But I go see me mum and she's always banging on about it. I'll end up watching it with around tea and I'm asking questions like I'm truly invested in their lives.

No

But the Trevor storyline was legitimately kino.

*enter smelly dole looking Brit slag*
>'Av ya got dat tennah a lent ya?
*look of guilt on other slags face*
>ya spen'it daown tha Queen vic did ya?!
*older fat Brit women interjects
>OI Gurls, stoppit naow! Ders kids aroun'!
*cut to three little mullato kids watching from the square looking concerned
>Al bloomin' kill ah, wuz mah last tennah!
*bar fight breaks out

*Cut to Phil sitting in the dark looking depressed

Eastenders theme intensifies

Gay ass show

youtu.be/R55gL7zF8Rk

Found it. Some hot spoon burning action.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLISr6Py8g4
He deserved it.

Haven't watched it since about 1996. Is Grant Mitchell still in it?

What I need, is CRACK

youtube.com/watch?v=E5iyhYr8Ccw

He's not in it now but he returned last year.

My mom loves this show

I used to watch it with my mum when I was younger and I was really invested in it. Now I only see it very sparingly, only if it happens to be on when I visit her. But there's always loads of new characters and the characters I knew are mostly gone so it's hard to keep an interest.

I didn't find that really. Every time I tune in there's two new families living in the square. The last time I actually followed it was the Lucy Beale murder thing.

A lot of weird shit went on. I remember Tanya burying her husband Max alive one episode. Two months later they were back together.

Ben is a faggot.

He came back last year because Peggy gave her final return before dying in the show.
I hope he comes back properly at some point, so Phil can retire by dying in some based Mitchel crime story.

>5500 episodes

Last time I watched Enders this little fucker went all psycho killer.

Any good waifus?

Best eastenders moment lads?

Mines got to be Janine pushing Barry Evans off that cliff. KINO

>tfw unironically met the guy who plays phil mitchell

his brother lives down the road from me

God that's nostalgic. Didn't Ben turn into a hard fucker later on and kill that obese woman?

He got what he had coming.

Little Mo was a saint

Grant lives down the road from you?

So who'd you wank off to when you were younger then?
Stacey Slutter and Tanya were my main ones, as well as her oldest daughter, the first one who played her anyway

Yep. It was totally the same actor, too!!

youtu.be/OYXLRIsvR9o

Gotta be Sonia m8

thought steve mcfadden had a brother but he doesn't
must be a 2nd home

I tried to marathon this from the beginning

It did not go well

>Symbolic of his career after eastenders
Poetry

>Hasn't returned in 11 years.
I haven't seen her since, what do you do for work after this show?

Used to love Tanya. Pure perfection. 10/10 milf. She used to have some nice candid holiday pics.

But Lauren when she first arrived was THE cutest girl I've ever seen in my life.

Tell you what, that crack is really moreish

>But Lauren when she first arrived was THE cutest girl I've ever seen in my life.

Ma nigga

When she had the emo look she was so fucking hot. Now she's gone all Essex and it makes me sad.

I always thought a few ot them potentially went on to do other stuff but I can literally think off examples so maybe that's wrong.

>tfw tempted to now dump my Lauren folder if I can find it

Fucking amazing waifu. You're a man or good taste.

>Best item you can buy from Greggs?

Yeah, Tanya was my milf fodder. And Lauren's the name of her eldest daughter right? Wanked so much to her and Stace.

Never did a Sonia I think, but she was fit enough for teenage me I'd say. There was just a lot of competition back then.

>who /remembers all the soap plotlines from their childhood because you always used to watch telly with your mum/ here?

Sup Forums: the character

Oh fuck I actually miss him

He was so fucking good.

I laughed my arse off when he spent months gaslighting Stacey's barmy mum. Oh and he cucked Tamwar too. Absolute madman.

Anyone remember Ruby? Daughter of some mafia character, think she was pretty cute but can't remember

Lovely though innit? What's your favourite/most memorable plotline?
The very first episode I saw was Phil and some bloke in a car chase and the bloke crashed and got stuck and the car exploded.
Also remember Trevor and little Mo's domestic violence and the fire at Halloween.
And didn't Ian Beale get kidnapped and chained in some flat by his estranged son or something?

Most based character eastenders have had in 10 years.
Thanks to him we have this.

Please dump that folder

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_SGuLHpXc

His greatest hits.

Ruby Allen. She was cute, and Billy Murray played her dad and had a great storyline for the year he was in it

>The very first episode I saw was Phil and some bloke in a car chase and the bloke crashed and got stuck and the car exploded.
Steve Owen, fucking legend. Shame they never went into the incest plot they teased with him and his mum.

>Phat Boy titty twister

Fucking kek

God he was GOAT. Any character that hates Alfie gets a tick in my book

That's right, Johnny Allen was the guy's name. I remember the episode where he crushed Peggy Mitchell's hand with her front door and the whole nation stood up and in unison declared that he was an evil fucking cunt.

Who was your favourite baddie guys?

did someone say Eastenders?

Can't find the fucking folder, sorry man. Think it was on my old laptop which I do have around somewhere. Fucking ballache that is.

gremlin

>Favourite Bad Guy

There can be only one

Haven't been watching it, what's the ongoing plots these days?

It peaked back in the 90s and hasn't been good since around 2005 imo

youtube.com/watch?v=qgUf9hlTnnU#t=1m22s

Oh shit son!

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

That kid truly was the greatest ben Mitchell

The first episode I ever saw of Eastenders was one where Billy burns down the Queen Vic and I don't remember there ever being repercussions from it (unless you count his downie daughter)
Any of you see the one from I think it was last year where Ronnie, Roxy, Shirley and Linda sit upstairs in the Vic and talk about rape? It was the single worst thing I think I've ever seen

>you now remember Get Johnny Week™

God I miss being 12 when I could take this shit seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkheG3MP0iU

Man turn of the centry 'enders was comfy as fuck

I don't watch it anymore but there was a storyline recently about bins not being emptied or something that lasted for at least half a year.

No idea, last I watched was Ian Beale's daughter getting killed and I kinda went with the hype to find out the story.

I usually love the big dramatic climaxes that build up over months and conclude on the Christmas episodes. Thing is I don't watch it anymore and only see the Christmas episodes when I visit my mum. Still kinda interesting even though I don't know half the characters but my mum fills me in

I met him way back in the 90s in Charlie Wright's in Old St. My mate said to him "Kaff, Kaff, come an gimme a caddall". He laughed.

Used to live round the corner from Zoe. She's fit as fuck.

I was so hyped when Den returned in 2004. The best long con plot twist in the history of TV.

I was just about to post this, that shit was the most hype fucking shit.
>the opening of the episode where Phil has a dream about Johnny
>Phil and Grant chasing Johnny around his giant house
>Danny dies the same way as described in countless Sup Forums tropes threads
Only let down was I was promised Johnny would die but he only got arrested

Heard Roxy and Ronnie died in a pool or something, what was that all about?

Also what's this about Peggy dying? Fuck that shit, is it true? I fucking hope Phil and Grant were there

Remember that storyline where Billy stole other people's post for some reason, they just forgot about it.

Yeah she killed herself. Grant returned and Pat returned as a hallucination.

used to love enders before it jumped then shark with all the fucking racemixing and tumblr shite

Tbf if it portrayed the modern East End there wouldn't be a white face in sight

Dirty Den was literally /ourguy/

Which deaths hurt you the most?
Nana Moon:
youtube.com/watch?v=MpkYVb3gOjY

And based Kevin Wicks:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8mfb3vcE4w

>it jumped then shark with all the fucking racemixing

Mate have you ever even been to the East End?

if you go back and re-watch the show this happens constantly, they dropped plotlines all the time because they were stupid

Man, when I was 13, Den was the coolest motherfucker on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZq1vuxQDEo

Ronnie just got married to Jack. Roxy was on drugs and fell in the pool, Ronnie went in after her but got trapped in her wedding dress and drowned

Peggy fucking killed herself? For what reason? Also a Pat hallucination is too much even for EE.

>gets bullied by a nigger
>ends up the bad guy for fighting back

Rustled my jimmies

>you now remember that Tanya buried Max alive and he crawled out of his own grave and then they got back together

She was dying of cancer

Hollyoaks > Eastenders

youtube.com/watch?v=TlQ0txS8i-Q

tfw I recognised way too many of the characters in the second intro for my own liking

Based Ben "Garrison" Mitchell showing the darkies who's in charge

youtube.com/watch?v=fLISr6Py8g4

You're not wrong.

Can't believe they've just split up Darren and Nancy again, just let one couple be happy ffs.

see
No one forgot about it I think. It's one of the most ludicrous storylines in the history of EastEnders

People shouting and getting angry for nothing
Murder, Murder, Murder
Bland and simplistic plots
Corrie sucks too

The only people I know who enjoy these soapes are chavy subhumans.

Nana was sad. But I'll probably kill myself when Patrick dies, based Jim was enough for me but Patrick would be too far mon.

Best thing about EE is that all the worst shit happens at Christmas. Murders, deaths, fires, more murders. You'd think that after a while you'd stop getting into the Christmas spirit after ten years of your neighbours dying on that very day.

>rees into a pillow

Ha, what a fucking don Patrick is

Patrick's gonna be terrible but I'm more worried about Dot. June Brown is 90 years old. I hope they've filmed a death scene in preparation because honestly it's not going to be long until she's gone

She said she'd never quit. She thinks it's what's keeping her alive and she feels in great health. She's actually based.

>all this nu-Enders

You're all a bunch of kids. This show died with Dirty Den.

Tanya could have buried me alive with a pissed off honey badger and I'd still claw my way out and suck her toes.

Tits and ass like that do strange things to a man.

>Died with Dirty Den
>Implying Get Johnny story wasn't kino

I miss 2003-2007 when Eastenders was basically gangster kino. I'm sick of these nu writers.

>ywn

>ywn be the filling in a Tanya-Lauren sandwich

>but it has a great intro theme

youtube.com/watch?v=SgPnnBEj3tY

Let it wash over you user.