Why don't white people have more children with each other? Don't you want to stop your race from going extinct?

Why don't white people have more children with each other? Don't you want to stop your race from going extinct?

Attached: 1200px-Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png (1200x616, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34iO_foZszg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Tunisia#Vital_statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Algeria#Vital_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

having children takes away precious time to travel and focus on your job, sad truth

but you can see on that map we are the same as chinese and south americans, so a sustainable rate

it's the blacks and muslims that have too many kids not the other way around

>Don't you want to stop your race from going extinct?
name one thing white individuals would gain from that?

The middle east and africa's fertility will drop faster than predicted

diversity is good. the world is boring if everybody is brown

give me 1 logic reason to waste 20 years of my life and hunderds of thousands of money on raising some ungrateful fuck
i'd rather kys myself than have children

Attached: 1514063407659.jpg (720x960, 122K)

before that happens most whites of today will be dead or too old to enjoy things so that doesn't count

how ? they will suddenly stop being niggers and behave responsibly ?

You're failing your species

fine, then don't complain about shitskins taking over your country

I don't.
It would also be hypocritical, ever since I was a teenager I wanted to live or at least spend a lot of time in my life in regions that happen to be inhabited by brown people.

>no blue spot on African countries
kek

?

Democracy is majority rule. If non-whites could become a majority in white countries they could get the government to forcefully transfer white wealth to non-whites.

>If non-whites could become a majority in white countries they could get the government to forcefully transfer white wealth to non-whites.
won't happen, too many of the non-whites will be mixed who won't go against relatives or their other half
when you move to another continent you can't be against people of other continents coming to your country

I thought most people just had kids so the kids could take care of their parents when they grew older, but it's a gamble because like you said, a lot of kids are ungrateful and abandon their parents once old.

where did you move from? also, yes you can, if they dont assimilate and are fundamentally changing the culture of your country you, even as an immigrant, could be against it.

You lot will stop aiding them

because that's how white people who actually wants to have children and raise a familly looks like

Attached: white people.jpg (2048x1364, 446K)

germans really are the worst aren't they
jesus christ

No white woman every show me affection [spoiler]Or any woman at all.[/spoiler] and I don't think it's healthy to raise a kid without love in a couple.

Interracial marriages are uncommon compared to same race marriage. Immigration is forcing a demographic shift, not race mixing. And the gap between nonwhite immigrants and white natives won't go away just because some people decide to pick a partner from the other side. Also, a continuing demographic shift would make the country increasingly blacker, regardless of the race mixing rate. And finally mixed race people absolutely can work against the interest of white people.

Jews.

op pic is old

Attached: 800px-Fertility_rate_world_map.png (800x370, 137K)

You know, there's like 79 million other Germans and they don't want gypsies everywhere just because user wants to be an expat so it's only fair, you cunt

If you really want fairness we can trade, for every 1 european in africa we allow 1 african in europe, but then 99% would have to go

haha my ex wanted to travel and waste money instead haha

Attached: 883415.gif (350x246, 825K)

> france
> 2-3
youtube.com/watch?v=34iO_foZszg

hmmmm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Tunisia#Vital_statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Algeria#Vital_statistics

I don't understand why people want to travel.

I travel, and I only get disappointed.

My father and sister both want to go and see the world, but I don't really care. Its always been shit to me.

Attached: 1511747959408.jpg (702x672, 68K)

This is the dumbest post ever created. A true display of ignorance of why this world is crap.

Gratz you have autism. The legit one

I'm too good at foretelling what people will do to be autistic.

>>Sup Forums

muh race. CRISPR will mean we can choose an unlimited variety of genes. There will be white people in the future.

>fake iron cross
Seriously fuck these guys.