BvS shows how to make America great again

screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-future-hope-america/
>When America is embroiled in the same conflicts as Batman V Superman, it's time to see how DC's heroes built a better tomorrow.
>If Superman represents the misunderstood, ostracized immigrant on one side, and Batman represents the extremist who has sacrificed ideals for security on the other, the solution lies squarely between them. It’s a solution in the form of Senator Finch’s governmental hearings, described in the film as an attempt not to brand Superman as ‘right’ or ‘wrong,’ but start a conversation with Superman, and thereby come to some kind of understanding about his future role. In other words, as Finch believes, exercise the true nature of democracy.
>We must ask: did Batman V Superman release a year too early for critics and America at large? The story may pit Batman and Superman as enemies, standing at opposite ends of the moral, criminal, and personality scales. But their differences only make it more meaningful when they’re set aside entirely, to start ensuring that the future is one they can both safeguard.
>The case Snyder and DC heroes make for the pursuit of peace is so simple, even an idiot could do it. But the first step may be the hardest. Grudges, prejudice, and hate must be set aside – so that the ones responsible for stoking those fires of division can be found, and addressed.
>The fact that Bruce Wayne can recognize his failure, his weakness, and his surrender to the
“powerlessness that turns good men cruel” is a message of hope, and frankly, uncommon optimism. At its heart, it’s espousing the belief that people who exercise hate, anger, prejudice, and radical philosophies are not inherently evil – they’re simply misled.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andrewbdyce
heroichollywood.com/justice-league-reshoots-snyders-vision/
movieweb.com/amp/justice-league-movie-joss-whedon-cant-change-tone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty good analogy. The issue is that people need to differentiate their feelings and actual hate. Wanting a wall and protecting our borders isn't hateful for example.

Oh so just NOW do these dumbfuck liberals that sabotaged the film understand it's about self-reflection and truth and justice?

Fuck off you shits. The damage's been done.

Why is a numale from Sup Forums pretending he isn't a liberal?

It's no surprise that the same kind of rabid delusion and paranoia that's prerequisite to enjoying this movie is shared by the few hillbillies who still somehow suck Trump's dick after the carnival of laughs that has been his term.

Why is a faggot cocksucker obsessed with the archive button refusing to take an honest debate? Go on worm. Hide behind your archive button.

Are you two from the same discord? These daily Snyder group therapy threads always read like they're rehearsed.

It's a film too good for our times. In better times, better people will judge it better.

>When the Marvel Pajeet accidently reveals he's astroturfing from Discord groups

Why is a numale from Sup Forums pretending he isn't a liberal?

I fucking eventually critics would start to dissect and praise this film. Fucking hell. I fucking knew it.

Too little, too late.

>he doesnt know

They're using Google translate.

>When the mental patient projects everything on other people.
You need help, starting daily threads isn't going to fix you. You literally can't help it.

>eventually critics would start to dissect and praise this film.
This has never happened. Their job is to review movies, not to add imaginary depth to worthless films.

>Bottom was a much better film

uma delicia

People were saying that it would take 20 years before normies appreciated BvS. I said it would be less than 5. The sooner, the better.

>twitter.com/andrewbdyce
>literally written by a numale leaf thats against ourguy cameron
Nice try andrew

More like it was a question of time until one of you dumbasses found a positive blog post about that piece of shit.

You're right. Wanting people to become actual citizens isn't a bad thing. What's bad is letting someone fearmonger better security into existence. Perceptions do matter, and making a blanket condemnation of everyone who's here illegally hurts people that are already citizens right along with them.

The answer is better security coupled with a more streamlined, efficient immigration process.

I'm sort of in the middle here. I want it to be recognized, but I also want the knee-jerk retards who blasted it so hard in the first place to come clean with how they're changing their minds.

>the solution lies squarely between them.
wrong, the solution lies in the sacrifice of the alien

Wrong again. The solution lies in realising your mothers are sharing the same name.

weak bait kid

>it's happening
>people are already realising that they misjudged BvS

in time, they will join us in the sun

Not an Argument

Because DCEU threads always attract healthy and intelligent discussion and posters, unlike marvel threads.

I genuinely thought it would take at least a decade for a new generation to "discover" it
I get you, but these retards will always exist and will never be accountable.
But yes, it will be frustrating if BvS ever makes it onto IMDb's top 50 and a bunch of hipster idiots proclaim how they've always loved it after hearing Cameron praise it in an interview

Unironically called that this would happen

In another 5 years Snyder's DCEU period will be looked back on as a golden age of cinema

No. Just love Snyder and BvS.

>attacks imaginary "Discord groups"
>NO YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONE!

They are late, But normies are starting to realise what a food for thought movie bvs is, albeit a controversial one.

Well you cowardly outsider? I know for a fact you'll be emulating discussion in this very thread

I agree. It is all about perception and context. The two things the MSM is in control of and fit into their agenda.

when you grow your first chin hair maybe then you can try to watch BvS again

I'M HOOKED ON A FEELIN'

I'M HIGH ON BELIEVIN'

The prophecy is real.

And now because of the critics Justice League will be less than it could have been and most, if not all of DC future movies will be simple and brainless adventures meant to entertain the masses.

Fuckers.

just imagine all the subliminal redpills that were going to be in Justice League before the kikes at WB murdered Snyder's daughter and hired Reddit Whedon to remove them all

>Let more of the brown hordes into your country goy

It's retarded whenever either side of the political spectrum tries to tie its wagon to fucking comic book movies. Whether it's to shit on them or to praise them for an agenda or a message. Pure, unabashed faggotry, like politicizing video games. It's ambrosia for manchildren.

Fake news. Whedon is Snyder's knight and has trained under Snyder. Snyder trusts Whedon and believes he is ready to show the world how much he has grown. Whedon will be Robin to Snyder's Batman, and when he has fully matured, will go his own path like Nightwing.

I'm glad it's controversial. Controversy prompts discussion and debate, dialogue in other words, and for a change it's not about how awesome "brainless CGI battle A" was and actual real-world issues.

I'm curious how much of the allegorical message from his first two films carries over into Justice League. I'm hoping that it's quite a bit and that Twitter Warrior Whedon isn't so blind to it or corporately cucked that he obscures it, intentionally or otherwise.

If with the release of Justice League the critics raise the point that the new movie lack the original, but albeit controversial nature of the previous outings that could help make JL stand out... i'll lose my fucking mind.

Zack Synder made BvS too soon, the world was not ready for it, but slowly people are starting to get red pilled.

if the hook noses forced Snyder out why would they let him choose his replacement?

They will join you in the sun.

In accordance with the prophecy.

They changed the script and are trying everything to make the movie more light and simple. The ending was changed as well. Give up, user.

>Forced Snyder out
His daughter killed herself so he left for the time being

im not even going to go see it unless Snyder gives the go ahead. the silver lining is that hes free to do his own projects now

>Disney hate campaign and 2016 election ends
>people can finally judge the film on its own merits now
You are completely right. The film America needed but not the one it wanted.

>being this naive
the movie was done filming. why all the reshoots then?

>If Superman represents the misunderstood, ostracized immigrant on one side

Thousands of people in Metropolis would still be alive if the misunderstood, ostracized immigrant had never come to Earth

Not the message, and certainly not what I mean. If people want to come here and be productive members of society, I'm all for it, though I'd rather we inspire others to make their countries more like those of the West, whether we're talking about the U.S., Canada, or Western Europe. Fact of the matter is, it's about damn time people start acknowledging that the West is a haven for all people for a reason - a lot of people stood their ground, fought, and died for it to become the way it is today. We may have our problems, but we work together to solve them a little bit at a time. We don't fuck off to someone else's front yard every time shit gets real.

Acknowledge the problems, face them head on, and look for solutions. Laying blame on "muh colonialism" may have had its time and place, but that time has passed. This is our world, for better or for worse.

They died because of General Zod, not him.
Couple of hundreds died, but he saved millions.

You remember him being given a choice? He's an American and an Earthling whether he wants to be or not.

General Zod only came to Earth because of the codex in Superman's DNA

>The man who can quite literally fly away from Earth and fuck off to another world forever is an American and an Earthling whether he wants to be or not

this movie gets a lot of praise here. should i watch it bros?

(You)
General Zod only came to Earth because of the codex in Superman's DNA
It was not his fault, he didn't even knew about it.

heroichollywood.com/justice-league-reshoots-snyders-vision/
movieweb.com/amp/justice-league-movie-joss-whedon-cant-change-tone/
Debunked. Even in the original article it was debunked, but the new rumors also needed to be shot down.

The reasons Zod came here, what he chose to do once he was here, and his decision to go full genocidal fanatic are all his. The decision to stop him was Superman's, and he did. Handily.

It would be like an adopted Middle Eastern kid getting in touch with his birth family, them coming here and trying to go full Jihad, and that kid stopping them himself.

It boggles my mind so many missed the message of the movie.

The theatrical cut edit didn't help, but it was still there.

You literally had retards on both sides claiming it was Trump the movie

>implying Emil Hamilton, Silas Stone, Will Magnus, and other super genius scientists wouldn't have figured out how to activate the scout ship even if Superman didn't do it himself
At most, he just accelerated the process. Don't underestimate humans!

Superman is more of an adopted kid than an immigrant really. The Terraforming scene fixes him as of Earth.

Today, I will remind them.

Superman is the true American:

A, Comes to America as an immigrant

B, Embraces the American way

C, Makes a conscious decision based on free will in becoming Superman

D, Has the codex inside of him - the limitless potential

E, Values direct interventionism and Universal morals

This movie was just bad in my opinion.

fuck off jew satan. Snyder was done filming so why is WB doing $65 million in reshoots?

But nobody is changing their mind about this trash. This is something you've conjured in your head to justify all the time you've wasted defending it and writing fanfiction around it.
These threads are here every day because at some point, you expect everyone to circlejerk around this accident of a movie and the other Snyder stoolies.
>[In punjabi] Oh boy, maybe they'll all agree with me today, better make my daily thread between tech support shifts!
And it never happens, because it's a terrible film.

No, they attract the same idiot replying to himself and making up ridiculous justifications for the movie's shortcomings.

Because Snyder wanted more scenes? He just couldn't do them himself because his family needed him.

>he prefers Favreau over Snyder
LMAOING

You have to return to reddit. That hive mind is more your speed.

You jump into a BvS thread wagging your finger trying to tell off everyone. Go something else you faggot.

>spams the board daily with the same thread, like a psychopath punching himself in the face over and over
Get help.

Doomsday = China.

But most of the left (Superman) loves sucking that Big Chinese Cock.

>better movie
>worse film
>could never be considered cinema or kino like BvS

In contrast to Dr. Manhattan who literally did leave earth.

I don´t see why this is such a "masterpiece".

ITS ANOTHER SHILL THREAD MODS!

if that were true he would have left to be with them when she "commit suicide" but he pressed on for months after the fact. they must have threatened to kill his other children and that is why he untimately "left"

>gets mad that people like things
Do you go to ice cream shops and yell at them for eating ice cream too? You need therapy.

That's stupid. He didn't leave because he could work from home and eventually left because those specific reshoots needed to be done in another country. Are you a shill or just ignorant?

Cool straw man, retard.
>You have to return to reddit
I don't want to deal with other crazies like you, /r/dc_cinematic. Maybe you should contain your disorder back there.
It bothers me seeing people eating shit. I'm just empathic like that. This is for your own good.

>This is for your own good.

Jesus Christ, do you seriously think that?

>calls me a shill
you're just a dirty kike defending dirty hollywood kikes. fuck hitler for failing to gas all you parasites

>Doomsday=China

Superman is a literal "Übermensch" and I think we should qualify our immigrants with his standard. Byebye little spic Mexcrement.

>itt: Plebs who'll get beaten every night at basic

ur so edgy daniel.
mommies bigboy basement dweller.

I'm not defending the "progressive" critics but you realize that BvS is a liberal film?
>"America's conscience died with Marten, Robert and Jack."

All it took was 9/11ing half a city.

who's Jack?

>pretending not to be Trump supporter

And in BvS America hates him and Mexicans love him.

>If Superman represents the misunderstood, ostracized immigrant on one side, and Batman represents the extremist who has sacrificed ideals for security on the other
so batman was the good guy all along? interesting theory, so what does lex represent?

GOD I UNIRONICALLY LOVE Bvs

I'm a veteran film conosouir and trust me when i say this, but i know my films - i know what i'm talking about.

This is a once in a generation type film, much like blade runner. It is something so new and unique that the masses just don't know how to comphrend it. It just hits them too quick.

It will take quite of bit more time but eventually every critic will start swaying their opinions.

>I'm a veteran film conosouir
isn't it past your bedtime kid?

>BvS America hates him
I see 4 out of 5 women in this pic that seem to love him.