You may only post ITT if your country has never committed any war crimes. not so fast sweden

you may only post ITT if your country has never committed any war crimes. not so fast sweden

Attached: 1521347398533.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

'sup

hello

Why would we be singled out? I mean it's pretty common knowledge that we were raping and pillaging around the Baltic for like 200 years.

Alri lads

Waiting for a japanese poster to grace the thread.

Attached: 776218923828.png (624x581, 68K)

Here comes the first legit flag

Luckily there a're many retards on the internet shilling for the fact that we never killed anybody and it's all a massive conspiracy.

therefore my countries hands are clean

You're not Germany .
Germanic=/=Germany

because you've lulled the rest of the world into thinking you're some bastion for humanitarian cause. but we know the truth. and more and more people are waking up to the truth of the islamic republic of swedenstan. we will no longer be an accomplice to the literal stockholm syndrome that you subhuman degenerates perpetrated. the whole world must know

Hey there!

hi guys I brought wine

genociding i̶n̶n̶o̶c̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ communist sympathisers along with their families doesn't count as a war crime. finland belongs in this thread

Why does everybody bulli Ukraine? I feel bad for you guys ;_;

Attached: 1521172703629.png (434x380, 148K)

Man, fuck Ukraine.

Karelian death camps also have nothing to do with us.
Karelian anti-soviet partisans were just rounding up Russian speakers in them because they wanted an ethnically pure Karelia.

Haha what's up guys I'm a gudboi who dindu nuffin

The SS had a disproportionate amount of Austrians. We delivered the chemicals and oversaw the mass murder. Were actually more guilty than Germany when it comes to crimes against humanity because they send us east where the most amount of barbarism against civilians happend. When you hear the Commanders overseeing murder of children after capturing a city or raping women they are often called Gruber, Maurer, Bauer, Moser etc.. typical Austrian names

Hello
Get out

helloლ(´ڡ`ლ)

but it was the r*Ssians who eliminated Karelian Finns and not the other way around... what are you smoking? dumb fuck
hello honorable Nippon-san

haha what death camps

Hey Takeshi-sama what happend in Nanking?

You gone goofed now boy, the Swedish backside has been shown. We are coming for you. We've kept the facade of a small nation with a small army for a long time, the truth is about to be seen. Hellfire will rain down upon the world as the new generation of vikings take over. Our rule will be complete, you thought we were weak, you thought we were struggling. The truth is different, we are mighty, we are lords of doom. Gods of War rides by our side, Odin him self joins us in battle.
Accept your faith leaf, death is coming to your shores.

They are so funny when they get angry :DDD

Attached: 14881396587480.jpg (468x347, 37K)

What are you doing here Bzdaszek?

the incident in Paraguay was self-defense

How many of your citizens were killed in eastern Ukraine? Oh i forgot, they have no citizenship? They were fired.

Attached: russkiy_marsh.jpg (1024x709, 152K)

Volhynian and Galician massacres
Expulsion of Germans

Thats not true commies did this.
What are you doing here Hans? What about Auschwitz, Buchenwld?

Attached: 15203634701990.png (540x362, 194K)

So what about me

well you posted in this thread and that's enough proof for me that your country hasn't committed any war crimes.
fact: no one on the internet ever lies

Your language is a war crime.

Danes commit war crimes on the eyes of those who look at you

Rude

I don't deny my country's warcrimes unlike you
Thirty Years' War

Swedish sounds like gay danish.

>Thirty Year's War
Nobody remembers that, also the Swedes were worse

Danish sounds like a retarded Norwegian trying to speak Swedish with a potato in their mouth.

I actually like danish your number system is pants on head retarded tho

Doesn't matter

> oink-oink

Attached: 14928978954390.jpg (1280x960, 334K)

you all sound horrible but danish has a german tone in it. you just sound like you want cock in ur ass

What does yKPAIH mean?

Not a single warcrime on record

it's better to have a potato in your mouth than a dick in your mouth

Attached: 1515937760998.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Same

Ukraine

Attached: 1399405329455.jpg (737x302, 44K)

oh I thought it was pronounced yoo-krayn lol

>Expulsion of Germans
And almost none of them were harmed. Simple explusion was actually a merciful gesture given that German population helped in genocide of Poles few years earlier.

Still a war crime

Attached: 1521336117022.png (794x473, 82K)

yeah I remember reading about some world war 2 things involving your countries but it was probably nothing seeing as you were rivals

that american propaganda film with charlie chaplin playing "the dictator"? no one like that existed in germany at the time. but I'm glad we're past all the shit flinging

Not true, especially during the last months of the war. Refugee tracks were regularly attacked and hundreds of thousands of civilians were killed.

Attached: 15213096488250.jpg (1200x800, 229K)

Thanks for the door dog, OP.
Have this one.

Attached: 1520407272928.jpg (540x720, 42K)

Friendly reminder that India is 100% clean and killing cuckmiri jihadist rats who are well armed themselves and shill for Islam and p*rkistan is not a war crime

Attached: images (38).jpg (297x495, 24K)

Forgive us germany...

>C.P. Stacey, the Canadian official campaign historian, reports that on 14 April 1945 rumours spread that the popular commanding officer of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada, Lieutenant Colonel Frederick E. Wigle, had been killed by a civilian sniper. This rumour resulted in the Highlanders setting fire to civilian property in the town of Friesoythe in an act of reprisal.[9] Stacey later wrote that the Canadian troops first removed German civilians from their property before setting the houses on fire; he commented that he was "glad to say that [he] never heard of another such case".[10] It was later found that German soldiers had killed the Argyll's commander.[11]

>Polish death camps

It's not a war crime if they're jews.

Commies aren't people.

Feels good to be innocent desu

Strictly speaking Breaker Morant was English and mass genocide doesn't count as a war crime if you're not at war so yeah I'm the only one who deserves to be here

why?
halvtredsindstyve(half third times twenty): 2.5 * 20 = 50
makes perfect sense

murdering commies wasn't a war crime because they were trying to murder us first you fucking retards

Major General Paul Cullen indicated that the killing of Japanese prisoners in the Kokoda Track Campaign was not uncommon. In one instance he recalled during the battle at Gorari that "the leading platoon captured five or seven Japanese and moved on to the next battle. The next platoon came along and bayoneted these Japanese."[87] He also stated that he found the killings understandable but that it had left him feeling guilty.

Only war crime I could find for canada in ww2 was burning german houses after taking the germans out.
Other than that i know our airbourne tortured a somali to death but that led to the dissolving of the entire regiment in disgrace.