Millennial Woes /general/

Millennial Woes /general/ "Hillary's speech" edition

Woes and his buds Reactionary Expat and Pale Hominid review August 2016 from an Alt Right POV. Hillary's Alt Right speech, chimpouts in America and a knife attack by a Somali "Norwegian" in London all get discussed.

youtube.com/watch?v=LTJENGnQX6I

Good shit.

Uprate, subscribe and spread Woes' content around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFrl-jYmSYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bonus!

Pale Hominid uploaded this video of NPR-tards mischaracterizing the shit out of the Alt Right, ft. Jared Taylor who comes off as pretty professional.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFrl-jYmSYg

Bump

This guy has a fetish for strangling women to death. I can see it in his eyes. He is took bitter from red-pills and doesn't trust anyone.

He's the kind of guy where you start an alt-bunker and he's super reliable and cool but he eventually goes psycho because he thinks everyone is covert Marxist so he murders everyone but himself.

He's just a sick gay guy

>implying you're not just making shit up
topkek

I love how people make up this shit.

He's more active than ever. No need to defame him. He never claimed to be perfect, anyway. Also he is not pro-gay. He also has a girlfriend.

MW please go, stop shilling your channel here.

I'm Canadian, how could I be Woes? lmfao

He's said he's gay or at least bi. And he is actually sick, he has a disease I don't recall what though. I like his videos/hangouts.

He does? News to me. The way you sounded was like you mean he's a pervert. He's bi but he is totally traditional and not at all in favor of gay acceptance movement crap.

His videos and hangouts are great and it's a shame that they are not posted more on here. We need to raise his viewcount to help the cause.

Holy shit this is a great meme, thank you m8, from Scotland.... I mean Canada...... hehe

Gays and bi people cannot speak for conservative values. They should keep their head down and try not to get noticed. Stop being a fucking queer you youtuber-worshiping child

>This guy has a fetish for strangling women to death.

Good thing most women have a fetish for being strangled.

>trolling this hard
>ever

I want to watch this guy's videos but I can't bear to listen to a Scotsman speak for over a minute.

lurkmoar you fucking leaf.

Yankee bastid

Really? Most people seem to like his voice. You know that the Scottish accent is the original basis for the American Southern accent, right? (plus 200+ yrs of evolution), but still.

bump for Woes

bonny scotland

Woes-senpai is so hot.

>anti-semitic
>supports Trump

I don't get this

How do we stop the mooslim menace from further destroying our society lads?

>thinking any presidential candidate can afford to shit talk Israel

You're either underage or stupid.

Vote for the Woes Dynasty to rule Great Britain, desu, laddy G

look what he did to jahans

>the other option
is already sold out...

fuck that's sickening, the great Jah hans is fugged tbqh ladd

bump

bumppp