Tump lost already

Tump lost already.

Pack it up folks.

And yet she trusts the democrats who run her city like shit?

Really makes me... think.

Somebody post that "blacks destroyed black businesses, in a city run by blacks" pic.

Of course not, they raised criminals and are afraid that more relatives will be incarcerated when law and order is restored

>Raises sons that are shot committing crimes
>doesn't trust Trump

They're already shown the result of their decision making skills with how their kids turned out. Why should anyone listen to or even care what they think of Trump.

Dindu sons. Opinions discarded.

Why didn't they ask the dads for their opinions?

If that is what they said then he actually has a chance.

>moms
a real mom wouldnt let her children fall
these ladies are hyenas.
my mom would beat my ass every night if i didnt complete homework, and she beat my ass when she found me hanging with some local bangers. i thank her every day now.

Because the democrats ran the city into the ground?

Kek

kek

Don't worry dindu mammies Hillary has a new crime bill and legal genocide to deal with your problems soon enough.

Why would I care about the opinions of people who couldn't even raise their own children properly?

Kek

>implying they'll vote

>AI TRUSS HEELARREE CLINTEN

jej

better vote for more democrats

they will fix things this time

>WE DON'T TRUST THE MAN WHO WANTS LAW AND ORDER, WE TRUST THE CUNT WHO WANTS TO KEEP LETTING US SHOOT EACH OTHER!!!!

Nigs gonna nig, OP. They're too fucking retarded to know what's in their own best interest, but since they're both black AND liberal, it ensures logic is not something they're either familiar or comfortable with.

Toppest kek

Three proud black women with culturally appropriated white hairstyles.

There literally wearing somebody else's hair.

Oooh-oooh-oooh.
I wanna be just like you.
I wanna walk like you,
Talk like you do.
You see, it's true,
An ape like me
Can learn to be human, too.