Navalny

Can some Russians explain how many people support him?

I've heard everything from only 2% to him being the "main opposition".

Attached: Gessen-Alexei-Navalny-A-Free-Man-in-Moscow.jpg (727x484, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oпpocы_oбщecтвeннoгo_мнeния_для_пpeзидeнтcких_выбopoв_в_Poccии_(2018)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He and Hodorkovski are based and should fund a coup in Russia.

Enough that he jailed him last time and didn't let him be on the ballot this time.

There is also video evidence of election workers stuffing ballots. It's a theatre to at least pretend it's not the Soviet union

I'm really curious. Commies on reddit really hates him for some reason.

He’s apparently more nationalistic than Putin, but in the “fuck sand niggees and chinks” sort of way

Not really from what I've heard. Apparently he wants to increase freedom of speech which will indirectly help the far-right extremists who Putin has clamped down on.

>Calls Georgians rodents and wanted to remove all Georgians in Russia
>Thinks Ukraine and Belarus are part of Russia and wants to directly integrate them into Russia
>Turbonationalist who unironically would be a bigger nightmare for western europe
>Probably would annex Estonia and Latvia within the first few months of his presidency

Putin is the saner option imo.

He said he wants immigration like Western Europe so he is a total fag.

Really makes you think.

Clambed down by having them keep busy messing with European politcs? I dont necessarily agree that this is a good deal for us

He only said those things to score points with the now dead far right.

Actually, he's nationalist. He ran on reducing immigration from Central Asia and the Caucuses. Know what you're talking about before you post next time, mutt.

Attached: el_americano.png (547x433, 16K)

~15%

2% IS the main opposition.

They're considered a possible future threat if they're not allowed to run

What's the beef between pic related and the KPRF?

Attached: logo.png (700x700, 63K)

Thanks for actually giving me a number! So that pretty much makes him slightly more popular than the commies?

fuck off, Olya.
I dunno. They have a completely different electorate. Old people make up the commies' electorate while most young people either support Navalny or are apolitical.

Look at his platform for 2018.

>posting mutt memes when you are the one supporting the Anglo candidate

Really sweetie?

The number is pulled out of ass.
Most polls (obvioulsy faked by Putin personally) give him no more than 5%.
See ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oпpocы_oбщecтвeннoгo_мнeния_для_пpeзидeнтcких_выбopoв_в_Poccии_(2018) for summary.
You're just getting overexposed to Navalny and seeing bias on the Internet.

he got 27.24% during Moscow election

Fair point.
Still, this is likely mostly Moscow and a result of successful campaign.
No way there's any chance for him to have any significant support through entire Russian demographic,

He finished second in Moscow's 2013 mayoral election that was an amazing result at that time. Since then, the number of his supporters has grown significantly and continues to grow because of his anti-corruption activity. So I think he's pretty popular here.