Is the alt right the most pathetic political movement of all time?

Jesus, why not call it the red dit Jew white knight frog party?

please provide reasons why the alt right is the most pathetic political movement of all time

Well, pic related doesn't exactly help.

Really just all around I suppose. Willing to give in to anything, lack of any real purpose, idealize e celebs et cetera

If you think the entire world is pathetic.

>If you think the entire world is pathetic.

Does this constitute a "retort" in the alt right holy ball sack

There is no alt right

Your question is ignoring the fact that the "alt-right movement" isn't an actual thing.

Really, because most don't share your opinion

SeeI know the media is biased and currupt blah blah blah

But you can't deny the alt right is a thing.

The media makes it out to be this big bad thing. It's not that, but it is somthing. You can't deny it exists

OH NO NOT A CONSENSUS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

WHAT DO WE DO? A CONSENSUS JUST FORMED AGAINST US~!!!!!!!!!

....we must fucking kill every jew....

"alt-right" is yet another nebulous political term tacked onto a large group of different people with different views who are largely dissatisfied with mainstream conservatism. The fact that Milo is seen as the spokesperson of the "movement" while being largely despised at its birthplace should tell you this is just another case of "the hacker known as Sup Forums"-syndrome where the media and politicians just don't "get it"

I am so glad that I was an adult before the internet was a thing.

Milo, a literal faggot, is your leader

it appears everyone has just happened to come to the same conclusion :^)

this, the (((media))) needed to create/name a scapegoat boogy man

Collect

you are this deluded? we have no leader. there is no alt-right. only justice against evil powers that be and we cannot be stopped

The alt right is a term leftists call people that they don't like. It's not a movement or a political party, it's just a bunch of shit posters who are anti establishment. But the fact that Clinton and the (((MSM))) called us out shows just how much power our shit posting has.

>alt right
>public figure

A lot of people on pol agree with what you've said, but many do not.

Many on pol identify as alt right and that's what I don't understand.

Why identify as somthing that really isn't anything yet is somthing, while also being so vague with its beliefs that it can't possibly have your best interests in mind?

If there was a """leader""" it'd be Trump, or at least Richard Spencer. Milo is just an attentionwhore.

>Jesus, why not call it the red dit Jew white knight frog party?

I'm cool with that, if we can call American leftism by it's proper name, being "Cucked faggot pseudo-intellectual self-hating jealous cunts who want to destroy the nation because they have it far too well and have made themselves their own gods while always needing to virtue signal". Sound good?

As I said in another thread, a nebulous term like that pushes people to more easily identify with it, and thus build their networks, read and watch content from that side in particular. Since White nationalists coined the term you can't kick them out, the media reminded everyone about this. So all those people are set to gravitate in an environment infused with white nationalism and gradually get the whole redpill package.

Or simply Suicidal

>Milo, a based faggot, is our press secretary
fify

Still waiting on ANYONE to show us even two encompassing beliefs of the alt right. The only one I can name is disdain for political correctness. Keep in mind that we have a very diverse crowd here.

Yeah never mind the fact that Richard Spencer coined the term alt right in 2010 and people in the movement fully accept the name and have been promoting it for years.

>people in the movement fully accept the name
you aren't very smart are you, sport

If the alt-right is more than just a CIA psyop, you're going to have to explain more about what it is, where it started, and how on earth it's related to Sup Forums

Sup Forums has no idea about the alt-right, because it's a purely fabricated bogeyman. Your position holds as much water as someone saying "look guys clearly bigfoot is a thing, people are talking about it"

No. Or maybe. But we don't know. >>>reddit

>diverse
DELET THIS

See here's someone who clearly loves the alt right and e celebs

See here's someone who clearly loves cuckdom and e faggotry

The "alt-right" does exist, although not in Sup Forums. I've seen quite a few right wing communities that identified as it. /r/European was a major alt-right community.

Really? Do you read the threads here or do you just look at the pretty pictures because there are definitely people here who identify as alt right.

But do continue your sarcastic empty replying, you sure showed everyone there's no alt right

Labels are the first step towards stereotypes, and when the hypocritical (((MSM))) create them, they are trying to drive a wedge.

Arian huh? I don't think so motherfucker. The word aryan is nebulous, similar to gentile or japhetic, which are kike invented...so until they share their playbook we will never know how exactly (((they))) define gentile.

Next week he and his boyfriend should wear burkas and talk about the struggle of trans-muzzies.

Two threads dead, lets see if I can make it three?

tldr:No, extremist radicalized jews should be forced to intigrate into the majority of the worlds judeo-christian and nontheocratic countries where jews already have large communities and strong influence...and stop playing the fucking victim for once.

Russia has the opposite "problem", Russia has too many women. China either aborted their females or they headed to greener pastures.

They want to be whiter... is that bad?

Considering northern "white" caucazoid ethnic populations are part mongoloid and americoid genetically already, are we not just creating more breeds of white?

If Hilter wasn't the zionists controlled oppositon towel boy all along then why did he side with the ethnic khazar vichy and the ethnic khazar italians... you all know who started the trouble in the 1918 German Zionist Revolution. Imperial Napoleon himself said he wanted the Zionist Court (did i miss the tv show on this thing i have never heard mentioned before or since) to be his empires High Court.

The kikes have sold many the lies they feed themselves. The lie that inbred supremacists are somehow superior, an antiscience lie that cousin fucking is the only way to win... awefully retarded dinosaur riding shit basically.

pic related: Jews too are hybridized (only inbred, retarded Sardonians look "pure" caucazoid) like the northern euopeans, but jews, jews got that aggressive nigger blood in several areas, it appears.

alt-right is a hollow term.
what does it mean, who is involved in it? people may identify as it but its like a girl identifying as a boy. They aren't what they think they are their minds are just fucked. I dont understand the alt-right meme I think its just something the MSM uses after gamergate to explain some beliefs that aren't associated with anything but can be used to attack republicans.

Of course there are people that identify as it, but that doesn't mean it's one singular movement where everyone shares the same views. You said Milo was its leader as if it's actually some sort of centralised organisation. "Alt-right" is just a term used by people who identify as right-wing but not traditional conservative. Different alt-right communities have different beliefs and different "celebrities".

We have Poos, we have Jews (some)
We have Krauts in women's shoes
We have Whites, we have Rights
We have Swedes in girly tights
We Leafs, we have Sikhs
And everyone can speak
BUT NO GODDAMN SORROW FOR SOROS

This is just Hilary's update on the "vast right-wing conspiracy" that she claimed in the 90s was out to get her and Bill. 20 years later and she still hasn't changed her tune.

funny isnt it

I identify as alt-right because my "conservative" (read cuckservative) friends have extremely different views than me. Some views I have that may encompass some of what the alt right believes in:

Immigration needs to be greatly reduced, especially from shitskin countries like Mexico, Syria, Afghanistan, etc. Inb4 "it's already a hard process". Well tell me why growing up in Texas, my neighborhood was surrounded by ghettos full of illegals.

Islam is incompatible with western society, and thus their numbers should be closely watched in the US.

Pro gun rights, pro free speech.

A business should be able to deny anyone service or hiring for any reason they desire. Let the market work out what happens.

Free medical care is bullshit, along with free college and free abortions.

That's all I got for now.

Fair enough.

I wouldn't call myself a conservative because it's so closely associated with republicans and I don't think they're very conservative at all.

can we be friends? I support this.

What about modern republicans makes you believe they aren't very conservative? Just looking for more ideas to add to an alt-right description.

you missed the point. we don't celebrate diversity, we celebrate achievement. No one gives a shit what you are unless you're a dirty sandnigger. If so, back to mecca Mohamed.

Like the Tea Party? Did the media create that? I thought that was your grassroots revolution

Well, as imaginary movements go, it sure seems like the left thinks it's real.

It's just a bunch of dumb Redditors and it isn't even a movement. It's just a bunch of random faggots.

You're the one who likes Milo, faggot.

I'm the supreme leader of the Alt Rightists.

AMA

****TOLERANT LIBERAL ALERT****

GAYS ARE GREAT AS LONG AS THEY VOTE DEMOCRAT.

>rare

If you're following Milo cuz you think he's the alt right leader, it's not really our problem. We made it pretty clear what we think of degenerates.

How do you expect to red pill people if you don't get their attention.

Modern conservatives aren't looking far enough back for insight - they need to view things through an archeofuturistic lens to escape this.
Even modern liberals are looking to the past, just a more recent past.

Alt-right goes further back than both. Conservatives are decadent faggots in the eyes of paleo-conservatives, traditionalists and neoreactionaries.