I miss it

I miss it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b631qvUuH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>check out random episode because I heard it was great
>right in the middle of the huge nightmarish Vietnam scene
hell of an introduction to the show. I was so sad to hear it got cancelled

That was actually the season (series) finale I think.

Yeah, that was the finale. I really thought more people were watching it.

You can always read the books. Short, but comfy reading.

Saw this scene when I was stopping by a relatives house to feed their dogs.
Shit was fucking brutal.
>That little girl wiggling a little with nothing below the waste after the bunker grenade.

Will do, thanks

Good show, watched from the start with my dad, the generals only had like 10 people watching and never got more than 100 replies.
Cinemax was the channel? Before this show they had "the knick", also good show and it good a second second, I was hoping for this show to get a second season as well, cinemax is an HBO brother channel and it has been airing better shows than HBO.

honestly one of the best action scenes ive seen in a long fucking time

discount tom hardy's acting in this was better than anything real hardy had ever done

The Knick's been on my backlog for ages now and I've heard Banshee's also pretty good. Cinemax must be doing all the right things.

Banshee was really good, a lot of interesting characters in a great setting. Even Strike Back was a fun watch.

Didn't know that Quarry got canceled though. I'll never again hear the adventures in Quan Thaaaaaang.

the knick is the best show of the past 5 years. i think it also got cancelled

>Strike Back
I never knew this was Cinemax. We used to make fun of a friend for watching it because he would hype it up so much and the name sounded funny.

iirc, they'd already written the 2nd season of Quarry before they were told it was getting cancelled

so what else on cinemax is worth watching? outcast and banshee?

You should give Strike Back a chance. It'll probably end up being one of those things that you love or you hate. I remember back before Banshee started all Cinemax did was show like 5 or 10 second teasers that didn't tell you what it was about one way or the other. Saw the first episode, loved it.

Outcast isn't terrible, it's an interesting watch if you're into supernatural type stuff.

After what everyone's said here, I think I'm just going to plan a cinemax session and watch all these shows over the next couple weeks.

Also, Quarry's soundtrack is fucking underrated. I went and downloaded Otis Blue right right at the end of one episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=-b631qvUuH8

Cinemax keeps cancelling every good thing they make.

yea, it's a shame. they are obviously trying to make a 'big hit' like game of thrones. they have made some real quality shows, but they cancel them quickly because they aren't getting the viewership numbers to justify continuing them.

Which is ironic because Game of Thrones isn't even all that great.

This show had no right being as good as it was...In my head Ozark is the unofficial sequel to this show.

Hate? I'm not fond of action but Strike Back is quality, even the first Armitage season

>already written the 2nd season of Quarry before they were told it was getting cancelled

that's genuinely fucking depressing

Agreed, it quickly became one of my favorite shows, so much that I even went back and watched the first season with Armitage. I just meant that it never really got a big mainstream audience, like most Cinemax shows. So I imagine it's one of those things that people would either love or hate.