Why can't Irish women resist the IBERIAN BULL?

Why can't Irish women resist the IBERIAN BULL?
It is not even fair lads.
>47:00
youtube.com/watch?v=xbfQhDHNmPg

Attached: iberian bull.png (1280x720, 950K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzvoExnmONc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ding-Dong Diddly

We truly are the master race

Exotic enough to make anglo girls cream, white enough to not betray your race and make daddy mad

puto

The Irish are Iberian.

disgusting

He literally raped her. This is so disgusting. You are supposed to ask permission.

this is true, but she told she liked him, he was still too agressive, this could have ended badly

Im literally a 25yo virgin but even I can see whats wrong with you people. Girls like this kind of aggressive alpha behaviour, Im 102% sure she loved that

She is complicit in male rape culture.

yeah no, he got lucky she is nice, he doesnt deserve her too, she a qt, hes average to ugly

the thing is this dude is thin-faced and isn't a dominant guy and looks way less chad than a few other dudes. he could easily just be a typical dork if he had no-beard and glasses.

but friendly enough and easy-going and probably more stable, and definitely has a better choice of words than the other guys.

what other guys, he was competing alone.

The IBERIAN BULL
>Makes out with girl without her permission
>She loves it and ends up opening her legs for his seed
The virgin Canadian
>Ask for permission and to sign a consent arragement
>Girl gets as dry as the sahara desert

The IBERIAN BULL had her in his pocket from the start.He just needed to crack a joke and the gal was alredy cumming.

the dude is your typical nerd who decides to clean himself up. he literally just started to go to the gym and so-on and more clever than your average guy.

what I said, she is out of his league

>she is out of his league
She was lusting for him from the start once he opened his mouth and started cracking jokes

>Iberian
Lol, he looks like RooshV. I guess spaniards confirmed to be Arab rapebabies.

other guys in the show are obviously more typically dominant ie the guy at 7:50. they are just a bit less charming than the portugese guy.

yup but even she admits she hasn't dated since 20 and "felt her clock was ticking". and literally insulted him for being skinny when he said he went to the gym. the guy was just a lot more clever and in self-control with his responses.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzvoExnmONc

and Foregners love "spanish women"

Spanish girls are disgusting goblins, the worst girls in this shitty the continent

>she hasn't dated since 20 and "felt her clock was ticking".
A girl like that could pull whatever the fuck she wants to 80% of the time. The guy just played his cards right and used his charm

ALLAHUUU

>nerdy looking spanish guy
>"it was good crack"

Attached: 1515718126616.jpg (1242x1181, 105K)

That kiss was so smooth and perfectly timed that I almost feel angry that I could never pull something like that off.

The MED man strikes again.

>Spanish girls are disgusting goblins, the worst girls in this shitty the continent

Attached: 1507082798459.jpg (816x1078, 156K)

>A literal 6/10 dude made an 8/10 drop her spaghetti
>mfw you will never be a confident cocky IBERIAN BULL

>She is of Greek, Armenian, Hungarian, and Ukrainian descen

shut the fuck up already

the dude's portuguese

Mad paddie jealous of Portuguese bulls stealing their women

Same shit

no. i'm not. i'm hispanic, in fact. you're just a cringy fuck.

Oh boy you are the amerindian LARPER.You are the most pathetic dude on all of Sup Forums my man

The Irish are Iberian though

Attached: Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (696x378, 136K)