Luke Cage Season 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gib robo chocalate milk mommy

If you really just thought this was funny you wouldnt have made a stupid haha post, youre going to watch this when it premiers. Cocksucker.

People need to stop watching these garbage shows

THICCCC

you know it doesn't work when people actually like whats in the picture, it just makes the post that much more pathetic

based

I'm gonna need a side view of that black chick

looks like those shitty action movies with some rappers shoved in
i bet they are going to talk to ice cube whos inside a muscle car

Jesus Christ at least make it shorter. 7 episodes should be enough. S1 was a chore there was nothing going on. Some of the best shows like Band of Brothers or John Adams had like 10 and 7 episodes respectively. How much more content there is in those?
People talk about Death Note now. The original show had 37 episodes which is roughly 13 hours. Same as Luke Cage.

JJ is better but not much better. And just like Death Note it's supposed to be noir with fantasy elements.

>*hip hop music starts playing*

*breathes in*

> you will never have a gf who can put a soft glove on her robot arm who can jerk you off perfectly without ever getting fatigued
just kill me now family

2 T H I C C

Power Man & Iron Fist and sassy black frumpy bitch

Has a nice ring to it

MAMMY

expected more of it. oh well.

misty knight got fat

Yeah she did, I thought she was really hot in Luke Cage but when Defenders rolled around I was like waaaait a minute.

now that she hasn't gotten the robo-arm, we are one step closer to Daughter of the Dragon team up with Colleen

will this fucking capeshit meme die already wow

* has gotten

Now that'll be the show I finally don't watch.

>Implying she couldn't get a mechanized fleshlight attachment with rotating bumps and grooves inside the sleeve and vacuum action.
Sky's the limit really.

Yeah I especially wish these were shorter since they're so forgetabble and if I actually want to be into the story I have to rewatch shit. I was totally lost in the beginning of Defenders when they were quipping about Maria. I thought Shades was the only villain alive. I also don't remember who Jessica's black friend with the cuck hair is.

I hope this is as good as defenders.

t. people need to stop liking what I hate.

could danny really not get Stark Industries to make her a real superhero robot arm?

Have Danny and Tony even met

How the fuck is this getting made before daredevil

Couldn't get through season 1. The "muh black culture" was so fucking forced. Like literally everything had to include something about "HAWWWLEM" or "DA BAWWBA SHOP".

Yeah because after Defender what I could really go for is some more Hand problems.

I thought it was pretty funny how they seriously tried to play it like Matt died in the finale even though Daredevil season 3 was confirmed ages ago.

FUARK YEAH MORE LUKE CU-HAGE WOKE AF SENPAI

It's a "Sup Forums shits up another thread" post.

Luke has the worst fucking posture.

Yeah so serious about it that they didn't even show that he was alive all of 5 minutes later... oh wait they did.

Not really. It's just a fact. If this show was about a white character and brought up race as much as it did then it could be used as nazi propaganda.

Well fuck that ninja shit back to mafia storylines

Actually his next arc probably won't feature the Hand at all. Most likely it'll be Kingpin with maybe Bullseye.

couldn't they make it not look cheap?how much do you think this ''arm'' cost them, 50 bucks?

There was a hugely dramatic "death scene" followed by 15 minutes of pathos-filled scenes of all the other characters in shock and mourning, with a big "reveal" at the very end of the episode. They clearly wanted audiences to think he was dead.

Hey look it's another "Sup Forums shits up a thread" post.

The season almost has 30 episodes, and it's a Netflix series. They are definitely running a tight budget. You can tell in the first season because everyone couldn't act and the show took place on like 3 different sidewalks in total.

>They clearly wanted audiences to think he was dead.

No they didn't. They were just setting up the future arks. They know full well that people pay attention to cancel / renew indexes now.

>They know full well that people pay attention to cancel / renew indexes now.
You're delusional.

Stark Industries makes bricks and beams for baby hospitals now.

Holy shit that pic is diseappointing, Luke doesnt seem as huge as he should be next to her.

I hope they wont do like S1 with great 1 first part and vilain and shitty 2nd part and vilain

>Luke doesnt seem as huge as he should be next to her.
That's more her fault than Luke's really.

These netflix shows are a farce. Fuck every single one of you that still pay for netflix to watch this shit.

Misty ruined season 1. That actress is terrible, and her character is a buzzkill.

>stop liking what I hate guys... please.

when i saw this face i knew it would be a RI
now i feel complete
he looked like a snake for 60% of that garbage movie

low key got a crush on this girl

>Make super hero show
>tease everything
>by the time the hero has a full status quo with repeating bad guys, costume, love interests, etc
>the show is 9 seasons in and done

her tits should win an oscar

same

What would a handjob from that hand feel like?

Since they have a realistic approach, they seem scared to jump into all that stuff. Its a slow crawl.

But they forego realism with their shitty writing

Did she lose her arm in the first season?
I can barely even remember anything about that show besides cottonmouth

she lost it in Defenders

regardless, they have to balance being realistic with silly comic aspects crawling in. Like Luke and Danny forming Heroes for Hire? Ridiculous premise but building to that eventually could be awesome.