Have you ever encountered someone IRL who actually like Game of Thrones? Not begrudgingly hate-watches...

Have you ever encountered someone IRL who actually like Game of Thrones? Not begrudgingly hate-watches, but someone who unironically thinks this show is still good? Do these people exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wH-Seo_zBvc?t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unfortunately yes, bunch of fucking plebs

A LOT of my friends and co-workers watch it and look forward to it.

This. I watch it with my family and my two brothers think it "will go down as one of HBO's best shows"

Most of my friends
I watch it out of morbid curiosity at this point

I enjoy it. But I probably have dementia at this point.

One of those nerds is a fa/tv/irgin, isnt he?
There are too many memes in their videos for that to not be the case.
Hell, there was fucking orcposting reference in their latest video

Yes have a friend who watches it religiously thinks it's the greatest thing on tv and can't what for walking dead. He also talks about Reddit being the red pilled website, but tells me people who want soaps like eastenders and bake off as bluepilled sheep.

I only watch it because I already invested the time and just want this shit to be over with.

The new seasons coming out give me a reason to rewatch the earlier seasons, and Season 1 is still as enjoyable to watch the sixth time as it was the first time.

Yes some of us aren't neet contrarians in real life and do socialize.

Betas and virgins won't understand.

It will. You know that right?

It's better than the Memepranos and The Memwire

The only good HBO series was Lucky Louie

>tfw come into work the morning after episode
>annoyed by decline of quality in the show
>some good parts but ultimately outweighed by bullshit
>my desk is literally surrounded by normies of the highest caliber
>"OMG did you guys watch GoT last night??"
>"Yaasssss I did gurrrrrll Dany was on fleeeek"
>I stay quiet and don't say anything
>every once in a while they'll say
>"hey user, you know a lot about GoT right"
>then they'll ask me a bunch of questions about stuff that's explained in the show
>"Who's rhaegar"
>"What's an onion knight"
>"Shut up user, Dany is the rightful heir, yassss"

I wish to die

at work I always pretended to not know anything about the show. that was at around season 4, been unemployed since that time.

my sister

mine too, praises this shitshow nonstop.

I bet none of the watched season 1, but if they did it was not till 2014.

I hope you get a job soon user

I have a friend who unironic thinks season 7 is the best season yet. His favorite character is also Dany Sue.

Yes. My grandma. She has been watching since season 1 as have I. There is really nothing on TV in the summer though...

burlington cuck shed

>giving a shit to the point where you won't watch it but talk about people that do

Fan bases are literally ruining this country

My father. He was smart enough to recognize last episode was shit.

I used to like it a lot, but now I watch out of obligation and morbid curiosity about how it will end. Watching seasons 6 and 7 felt like a chore.

I hope I don't, working sucks.

Normies think each season gets better and better!

my cousin says he likes it but he watches shame for the gay buttfucking too so i dont think to much of his opinion

A lot of my friends love it and whenever I get roped into a conversation about it I give my complaints about it and they just go "it's so good though" and I try to change the subject because I know they have nothing else to say about it and my recommendations for better shows go watch will be met with apprehension

Plens, what are you gonna do

A lot of my friends and coworkers. Do you ever go outside, OP?

tb h, i have no idea why Davos is "the onion knight" either

>I watch it out of morbid curiosity at this point
yeah sure....why is so hard for you to admit that you like this show ?

Most of the people I know think this has been the best season ever.

Plebs even fucking cheered the Littlefinger scene.

Edit the interior screen so it looks like they're reacting to a telenovela/campy 80s cartoon/edgy bishy animu/papal sermon/syrian civil war/third reich parade/you name it go wild

Yes I personally watch the show with my mom and cousin often. My cousin who watches it also introduced my other cousin to it last week and he loves it and is on season 3 already. Also most of my friends like it. I also don't know anyone who has started watching it and didnt think it was good. Once in a job interview I said my favorite book was Game of Thrones and the manager said she loves GoT and I happened to get hired.

Family and old co-workers.

Because he smuggled onions to stannis when he was under siege, allowing stannis to rally and win the battle

Because he runs the largest CP ring on the entire deepweb.

My girlfriend said season 7 was the best yet. I feel such things are typical of woman, so I try not to care too much about what she says, but sometimes it just leaves me thinking.

lel this. Sup Forums vid editors get on this

Not him, but after you invest so much time in a show/book/story, you feel almost forced to follow through with it until the end. I ended up pissed off after every single episode in season 7, but I'm going to watch s8

correct. That's why he was so miffed when his cunnyfu got burnt

My brother is a huge fan of the books and dropped the show to avoid spoilers. All of his friends still watch it and like it, though.

I couldn't care less about spoilers, I don't watch the show because it sucks and Twin Peaks is on in the same time slot.

My pleb roommate

10x user

Stannis didn't rally and win. The siege ended up being lifted by Stark men on their way south. But without Davos' onions the people of Storm's End would've starved to death before the end of the war.

>mfw two of my cousins appeared in one of these Burlington Bar episodes during season 6

I don't talk to them anymore

Yeah I know a guy

Well whatever close enough for having read the books over 5 years ago

people in my work unironically like it.Some genuinely don't have a way to watch it legit so wait until it comes out on DVD. I dont even have a normie job either

>I don't talk to them anymore
cringe

Don't fall for the old trickeroo. You look at her and think "Damn gurl, I'll love to give you a serving of man gravy across those yorkshire puddings" but then you get her back to the bedroom and she takes her top off, revealing that it has acted as a sort of floodgate to her rolls by containing and shaping them.

Once the floodgate has opened it's already over, the overwhelming stench of cream cheese and mackerel overwhelm your senses and your eyes begin to water. Her big puddings are a thing of the past as the truth is revealed in the dimly lit bedroom, her tits sag down to her belly button and her areolas are like two giant pieces of expired salami.

All you can do is just lay back and hum the opening theme while she slobbers over your cock like a dehydrated horse when it reaches a river.

yeah i watch it purely for this motherfucker

Normies love it to death. If you even make a vague reference to it in public it's "OH MY GOD DO YOU WATCH GAME OF THRONES? SO GOOOOOD"

All big shows go through the phase sooner or later.
Practically no one remembers that Dexter hit this level once.

his quips are making the show even worse.

get the cunt out of here you cunting cunt

yeah like my entire fucking family

>hey user have you been watching GoT?
no I stopped watching around season 3
>season 7 is AMAZING

doubt.

What does any of that have to do with the show you dumb fucking normie

>we're all fucked
>oh shit, look at all them soldiers, we're fucked.
>guess we're fucked then
>fuck me, were fucked
>fuck off you cunt

come back George, all is forgiven.

I go to a very large university, so yes.

Normies always attach themselves as a show becomes shit too. Like Breaking Bad, the Walking Dead, Dexter as you mentioned. I hate that shows need to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Literally every normie

The only interest people have in TV is as a social event/conversation fuel

>onion knight

you watched S7 wrong. it's a comedy season.

>sunk costs

>wait until it comes out on DVD

0/10

i know a few people that like the show but all of them say it has gotten worse
my gf likes the books and hates the show past season 2

>not Titvs

Black hair girl has some amazing titties

I wish rather than endless GoT shit we just got a proper end to Deadwood.

We'll get a depressing bad movie sequel

As long as D & D don't write it.

A friend if a friend told me at last night that the last 3 episodes were the best of the series. His GF told me she is going to be Dany "dan-air-eus" for Halloween

All the normies I work with still like it. If you criticize it they tell you to just turn your brain off and enjoy the spectacle. These are the same people that couldn't remember anyone's names in the first 3 seasons. Sadly the show geared itself towards them after the red wedding.

>i know a few people that like the show but all of them say it has gotten worse
I wouldn't even care about normies liking the show if they could all just have this level of awareness. But everyone I know that watches it is convinced that each season is better and better as it goes on.

A bunch of fags on my discord watch the hell out of it and nerd out each week. I have to mute and masturbate until they finish (I usually finish first)

Does anyone have the gif of that 360 NO SCOPE on Drogon

Nearly every normie I know is singing its praises as the best show ever made and how the past few seasons have been getting better to S7 being the best. Fucking D&D with their le dragons and le epic battles!!! so easily-impressed normies with bad taste can post about it on social media.

I don't understand how that happened, to be honest. Did all these people jump on in the fifth season or something? How the fuck did they get through the first three seasons? There was virtually no spectacle whatsoever. I don't see how anyone that actually appreciated Game of Thrones in the beginning could still honestly enjoy it today.

We don't actually like it, dick.

OP, if you haven't met anyone who fulfills the question you're asking, then please: throw away that trash can full of crusty dried tissue paper, turn off your monitor, shave, and go make some friends. This question is so fucking stupid and you obviously don't talk to anyone besides Sup Forums.

It's not my fucking fault that your friends are stupid.

That big tit girl, god I want to hate-fuck her. Her annoying face makes me want to punch her, but her fat tits do something to my dick. I want to shove it in her giant mouth

Are you kidding?

almost everyone that doesn't spend their time on Sup Forums likes that shit, are you pretending the faggots over in /got/ generals aren't still enjoying the show? pro tip : they are

kek

youtu.be/wH-Seo_zBvc?t=10s

I'd hate fuck only because she's just another insufferable hipster.

Season 1 was comfy kino

Thanks I guess.

Would you say that your almond is activated ;^)

My flat mate and all my coworkers love it. Me and my gf have never seen an episode. She does however think the hobbit films are more betterer than the pure kino that is lotr so there's that...

Green haired slunt is almost 40.

Yes, it is a very popular show.

Reminder all these people are reddit/newfags afraid to upset all the disgusting faggots and assorted queers.

god these women are repulsive

I'd literally rather jerk off than have any of those goblins touch me

I'm sure they'll be just devastated

I guarantee you no one is fucking these fat bitches

the stench of the left ones vagina could probably kill a man

My parents