1. Cunt tree?

>1. Cunt tree?
>2. Have you ever been to prison?

Canada.
Yes.

Attached: prison.jpg (822x544, 945K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/zetas-allowed-leave-mexican-prison-shoot-people-fun-article-1.3649185
youtu.be/ulURfIiX2kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I live in the South.

I was born a prisoner of the yankees

When will the South rise again?

Germany
No, but sometimes I wish I were

Having been in prison for two years then bettering yourself as a person still sounds better than having wasted your time being a whiny NEET living with your mom

Also in prison they would’ve probably forced me to deal with my depression

That part is doubtful. Mental health in US prisons is notoriously bad.

Are prisons nice in Canada?

USA
No, but I spent 4 months in a behavioral facility.

Not really, but I hear they are much worse in the US.

>USA
>Yes

Did 5 years for armed robbery but my lawyer was able to get me off the hook for attempted murder

How is your life now?

Canada
no

I rather die than go to jail here

Isn't jail basically a death sentence?

Yeah but in Kraut prisons they try to get people back on track

It’s funny how readily society helps the least fortunate and the most rich but ignores all the misery that comes from barely scraping by

Did you actually assault the clerk or is it normal in the US to go for an attempted murder charge?

Honestly armed robbery has to be the dumbest crime out there. Too much risk, too little pay-off. Let me guess, you were hooked on meth or oxy?

not usually, old buildings, less racial stuff with more natives and few blacks outside ontario and quebec

if you're old with good behaviour you can go here

you guys get home cooked meals and conjugal visits?

Attached: wh.jpg (1440x958, 138K)

It sounds fun

nydailynews.com/news/world/zetas-allowed-leave-mexican-prison-shoot-people-fun-article-1.3649185

was in jail for a day for fighting in school

>1. Flag
>2. Hell the fuck no. I'm in Rio de Janeiro. Jail here is exactly like Hell

youtu.be/ulURfIiX2kE

Attached: cadeia-super-lotada-cc3b3pia-1.jpg (603x330, 68K)

USA.

Went to juvenile detention for two weeks when I was fifteen. That was almost a decade ago, though.

>It’s funny how readily society helps the least fortunate and the most rich but ignores all the misery that comes from barely scraping by

This sounds like whining tbqh. I went to prison for drug trafficking, I knew the risks but I did it anyway because I was greedy and lazy, I don't blame anyone else.

Yep. Society does ridiculous things.

Not quite
You only get meals via conjugal visits, depends on the prison really, if its run by a state its probably absolute dogshit, if its new and run by the federal government maybe less shit
>Piedras Negras
Yeah, creepy

What for?

brazil
Been to a prison but not to pay a penalty just to see the prisoners

Got bullied a lot, tried robbing a couple houses as a way to get 'revenge' against society.

Was really fucking stupid. I'm in grad school now, so I don't feel my record held me back too far, but I'll be happy once I turn 30 and it's officially expunged.

went to "jail" for a few hours so that I sober up

Attached: 1479800198358.png (447x547, 174K)

Are you a lawyer or social worker or something?

I'm law student

I don’t blame anyone but myself for wasting two years in my mother’s figurative basement, just saying that had I been in prison instead someone would have probably sent me to a therapist

I had to climb out of that hole all by myself

Pretty decent. I drive a forklift and sell weed.
I punched the truck driver a few times and choked him when he fought for my gun.

Did they mistreat/strip you?

flag
no, i don't go outside, so that will not happen

What were you in for, being impolite?

Jesus fucking Christ. It'd be more humane to execute them.

No, the staff were actually pretty nice. All of the facility teachers loved me because I wasn't an imbecile. I think the only problems I had were with another detainee. Kid kept getting mouthy until a 'guard' warned him not to fuck with me.

But nah, the place itself wasn't bad. I didn't even have to share a cell.

My memories are pretty hazy at this point. It's a part of my life I've worked hard to leave behind and forget.

That jail is for monkeys, there is a special jail for the ones who have degree in something

Australia
Never. I very rarely leave the house.

Also: it was a non-secure facility. I could have opened my cell door and ran through an emergency exit if I'd wanted.

My pre-plea bargain charge sheet was nasty but I wasn't deemed dangerous or a flight risk. Both my parents are normal people who'd have no idea I was sneaking out of the house at night. Since I was an otherwise good student with no prior history, they let me off really easy. My probation officer terminated me at the earliest date possible (one year) and only made me take one drug and alcohol test, because she was legally obligated to.

Keep thinking like that. This is Rio de Janeiro holmes.

Just saying

Looks like something out of Dickens.

Are they this upfront about it? We do have minimum security facilities where white collar criminals go, as well as people who have been on good behavior and nearing the end of their sentence, or who have snitched on their associates

Running meme in Quebec is that prisoners get better treatment than elderly people in retirement homes

Quebeckers are also a bunch of whining entitled faggots.

Notice how all of the people here who have been to prison have "first world" flags

Depends on where the prison is.

A lot of them are somewhere between American prisons and Scandinavian meme prisons. Not uncommon for them to feel more like university dorms.

The prison system here is about rehabilitation instead of punishment, fortunately.

Gonna take a guess that the average Mexican inmate can't communicate in English with any degree of proficiency (and would probably be too busy doing gang shit as an adult to ever find out what Sup Forums is).

Puny virgins

>Never. I very rarely leave the house.
that's because you are in prison

Attached: globalprisonerspercentage.jpg (700x400, 193K)

... I know?

To be fair the reason why the US has such a large amount of prisoners is because they don't execute drug offenders. China does.

Flag
no
My dad did time in Riker's Island, one of the most infamous prisons in the US. The stories he told me are a big reason I avoid breaking the law at all cost.

I was in a sobering cell for 24 hours after we got in a fight with another group. From that same instance I also had to pay 6k€ and do 200 hours of community service because I broke some guys jaw.

Been a good boi ever since

That's good. People who abuse or mistreat vulnerable children deserve the guillotine.

6k just for punching some guy in the face? Sheeit. Did he deserve it?

>China executes some 1000 crooks per year (which equates to 0.0001%, or 1 in 1,000,000 of the Chinese population)
>somehow this compares to the broken justice system of US

Nah he was just caught in the crossfire, a friend of mine got into a confrontation with some other dude and than it turned into a brawl.

I would've gone to jail if it wasn't my first instance with the law. Prolly helps that I'm German and appeared remorseful in front of the judge.

bump

>The stories he told me are a big reason I avoid breaking the law at all cost.
I hear this spoken sometimes as if it's a good thing.

I went to jail for a single night because of an unpaid traffic ticket.

This. Everyone thinks it's okay for prison to be nightmarish on the assumption they'll never, in any circumstance, end up in one.

What was the process there? Did you repeatedly refuse to to pay the ticket?

I got a illegal U-turn ticket in some shithole town and since I didn't pay they sent a capture order for me. Police came at night, took me to the station, and my mom had to pay the ticket in the morning for them to release me.

That's bullshit. You can't go to jail for something like that here. They'd just garnish your wages if you kept refusing to pay.

>Flag
>No
I'm pretty much the only one in my family that hasn't been to prison/jail.

no shit.
any third worlder prisoner is likely a murderous gang member or dead.

>flag
fuck no
i live in st louis. those prisons are absolute hell.

Yes
I went on a field trip to Alcatraz in 7th grade

Attached: confused frog.jpg (261x193, 7K)

>flag

No, but one time i got scolded by a police officer (carabineros) because i was drinking in a private propiety with my friends (abandoned factory), the officer trow my beer away.

All my friends got a ticket except for me.The reason? because i looked like a "good boi" (the lumberjack hipster clothes save me that day)

Well according to the govt I'm unemployed, I make my money on webdev freelance and a e-shop selling arduino accesories.

>The prison system here is about rehabilitation instead of punishment, fortunately.

Attached: soy.png (626x384, 186K)

Korea
No. But I was dragged into the army and was forced to stay in a military base for 2 years with tons of arduous and harsh training. I can quite tell it's no better than getting imprisoned for 2 years. At least in prison, I'm not forced to get strenuous military training but just to sit in the cell reading books or watching TV or stroll around the penitentiary ground.

>"good boi"
t. soyboy

i've been arrested like 4 times for various reasons and spent 6 days in pre-trial detention centre for being a suspect in drugs trade. luckily i haven't been sentenced.

1.cunt
2.yes

It was military class trip actually, I remember holding back laugh when our teacher was catcalled

no, never set foot on a prison or jail, my record is clean :)

Attached: 4765476576587.jpg (1200x937, 223K)

yes, 6 months

Attached: 1521377037252.png (400x333, 91K)

my second prison, very small, for 300 prisoners or so

Attached: 2013110958043c9217ade1bbb7384f24c30bca.jpg (533x400, 89K)

this is my cell in my first prison

Attached: kleczki.jpg (960x635, 155K)

w sztumie za szkalowanie polakuw?

Only jail for one weekend and "drunk tank" twice

>sharing cells wit other inmates
I thought only 3rd world countries did this.

That guy is full of shit and has never been inside a Canadian prison. They definitely aren't as bad as American or other third world prisons (I thank my stars that I was arrested and charged on my own side of the border) but very little rehabilitation goes on in those places. I decided that I would behave myself so I could get out of there and never return, but I wouldn't call it "rehabilitation."

No, prisons in Western Europe are overcrowded as fuck.

Attached: swiss prison.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

>
>yeah i remember once in school we went to look at some police station and their prison

>The prison system here is about rehabilitation instead of punishment
It's both. You don't need to "rehabilitate" a tax fraud for example, nor protect the public from him, but still he needs his punishment.

I visited Alcatraz once. Does that count?

Instead of imprisoning them the European police should just round them up onto boats and drop them off somewhere on the African coastline.

A fair amount of Western ones do. The US takes it further than any other developed country though.

In theory we aren't supposed to be doing it, but in practice our prisons are often overcrowded and governments aren't willing to spend the money building new ones. I live in Newfoundland and our main prison is literally a Dickens-era shithole, it really should be replaced but there is little public interest in doing this when other public services are already underfunded.

I was in a jail for 2hr in New Zealand because someone sold a stolen PS3 with my ID which got stole a week before. Almost missed my flight back home and I had to pay those fuckers even though I was completely innocent

cringe

wow southern trash get OUT

Is Newfoundland generally considered one of the poorer areas?

Yah. Newfoundland was doing alright for a few years when the price of oil was high, but this province has been in crisis mode since 2014.