Free Love is Equivalent to Savagery

Feminism = Free Love = End of Fatherhood = Savagery

prove me fucking wrong here b/ros

You're gonna need to connect those in some kind of logical, believable manner.

Also, this isn't Sup Forums.

ok obviously Feminism = Free Love. Do I need to explain that to this crowd?

>Sup Forumsros

I hate newfags

fuck you for co-opting free love OP

you temendous faggot

free love will happen when we discover fission power
until then the world will continue to run on tragedy.

Yeah, you're going to need to explain how a movement founded on hate equates to "free love".

This.
You have to go back.
Also, sage.

>tfw no black sex slave

>Yeah, you're going to need to explain how a movement founded on hate equates to "free love".

feminism teaches that women are not sex possessions and that everyone should freely sex with whoever they feel like.

can we move onto the next point or does that need further clarification, femanon?

>you will never go on a tour and cum deep inside thousands of African tribeswomen, bleaching the continent

Why do I even continue?

>you will never go on a tour and cum deep inside thousands of African tribeswomen, bleaching the continent

african women actually like it, that's how the black men treat them anyway they prefer their babies be white

>dating and female entitlements are higher than ever
>"free"

These don't equate, retard. So try again. And while you're at it, you can explain how that removes fatherhood and somehow equates to savagery.

Really, if you can't be bothered to explain or back up your points, you may as well go back to Sup Forums. If you can't logically connect something, all the next guy really has to do is say
>feminism =/= free love

That which is posited without evidence may be dismissed in the same manner.

literally kill yourself you fucking faggot get the fuck off my board unless you start talking about real fucking happenings not just cultural cancer that you think is alright because you are a fucking degenerate piece of shit.

I'd fuck her

>feminism =/= free love

find me a feminist that does not promote the sexual revolution.

agree that "free love" is a misnomer.

Rape is a kind of free love. Free for men.

>all those curse words, and you still somehow said absolutely nothing of value

>That which is posited without evidence may be dismissed in the same manner.

femanon, stop trying to act like you can use logic. you can't. women are incapable.

>cultural cancer that you think is alright

I am criticizing feminism and other forms of degeneracy femanon.

op has no value, words with value should not be wasted on him.

Perfect shinny white teeths!
HOW?!

nobody cares try leaving the basement user

so many angry femanons here!

I MUST HAVE HIT A NERVE

FEMINISM = SAVAGERY

PATRIARCHY = CIVILIZATION

say it with me bros!

Contrast

I am no femanon, I just hate b and your a fucking nigger for coming to Sup Forums to talk b tier shit with no argument and no valid points.

we have plenty of non shit-tier posts about feminism and its negative affects on the west why don't you try reading some of those or killing yourself instead because you're shitting up my board even more than it already is.

i can't prove you wrong. free "love" is what happens culturally when our animal nature is allowed to take over. then, with the help of feminism, all the women get their hymens rekt by the 20% chads

>do whatever you feel like. we're animals. there's no God. there are no consequences. YOLO
>consequences: sluts, abortion, STDs, infidelity, divorce, single mothers, feral children, weak men

>That which is posited without evidence may be dismissed in the same manner.
I really fucking hate this brain-dead intellectually bankrupt meme.

>then, with the help of feminism, all the women get their hymens rekt by the 20% chads

ok and what happens then?

the 20% chads cant support all the women. Fatherhood ends.

see the connection there?

every kid has a father, question is the FATHER THERE?

so if women all fuck one guy, the father cant support all the kids directly: HE MUST ENSLAVE THE OTHER MEN THROUGH TAXATION.

Feminism created tax slavery for men.

African Tribal
Digital Watch

Where does she get the replacement batteries?

so Ive established that

Feminism = Free Love

Free Love = end of Fatherhood(patriarchy)

now end of Fatherhood = savagery

do I need to expand much on his here? you take fatherhood out of the equation no one wants to work for the betterment of their progeny and pretty soon society turns onto a gibsmedat jamboree