Well no because

well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus Christ those things will tear you to shreds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/DwcpyfAz-KU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you the user who wrote this originally or are you just copying the post from that thread?

>*looks over at the screen*
>look at that ...
>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus Christ those things will tear you to shreds

This is what got me to listen to Rogan to begin with.

>Jamie pull up that video of me eating that elk steak and kimchi omelette and then washing it down with some caveman coffee
>jesus christ that tore my bowels to shreds

>fondly remember the time I first read this and completely lost my mind

>pulls Jamie's young ass up

If you know who that man is you're automatically a flaming homosexual

Tell me, who is he?

The guy who half of Sup Forums wishes they were

>So you're saying everything we know about the world is a posteriori knowledge derived from our interpretation of sense data transmitted from noumena, and that the mind is a separate entity creating a dualistic reality where we can also uncover a priori truths?
>Wow... that's insane
>Did you see that video of a lion getting jacked by an eagle? Holy shit Jamie pull that up.

Joe is such a cunt, he's an awful interviewer

That sounds too intelligent for rogaine. He would say how weed and lsd lets you see reality and what our eyes see is false or something.

I hate how he never picks a side on issues

Fucking hell we need another Alex jones episode, leave Eddie tf out of it as well

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

youtu.be/DwcpyfAz-KU

Oh shut up all you fags talking shit about eddie on that episode. He hardly fucking spoke

BUZZ

>joes face at 0:45
always gets me

t. eddie bravo

How can other guests even compete?

>so all of that, together, all combined into the fall of the roman empire - so they say - it was like all this crazy shit all over the world and the size and they just couldn't, you know, how do control something that vast? jamie, pull up the size of the roman empire at its height...
>we're talking, i mean there's multiple, hundreds of theories as to why exactly, and it's probably not just a single thing right?
>man...
>...
>so whats your favorite comicbook sound effect? BLAMO? yeah, BLAMOs a good one.
>or KAPOW
>fucking... KAPOW. thats good.

looks like it's time for my weekly watch

No, I'm just not a massive fag. Kys you literal autist

Buzz... easy on the instagram

>defending Eddie bravo

Eddie is a dumbass annoying talkative piece of shit, I bet you must be just as annoying as Eddie irl to be sympathetic to a deluded retard. YOU kys faggot

eddie was boring as hell, fuck off faggot

No, if you can read my original point is because he hardly spoke for most of the podcast. Stop being a bunch of autistic retards.

I prefer Carlinposting.

don't listen to them eddie, you were awesome

Nice argument, faggot

Is this about television or movies

I love Carlin, any hidden gems I've missed?

BUT WHAT ABOUT BUZZ, MAN?

>Have you heard of Gobekli Tepe?

What do you mean he picked a side when Crowder was on