Hundreds of thousands of your ancestors died making sure muslims will never enter europe

>hundreds of thousands of your ancestors died making sure muslims will never enter europe
>modern europeans let millions of them in and theres no way to get rid of them anymore

are western european the eternal traitors?

Attached: 1200px-Schultz_John_III_Sobieski.jpg (1200x1481, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liever_Turks_dan_Paaps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cecora_(1620)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hodów
youtube.com/watch?v=IUlp9U2p5_c&vl=pl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Poland
My ally :)
>" At the Battle of Savannah, while leading a daring charge against British forces, he was gravely wounded, and died shortly thereafter."

Attached: ft_pulaski_001-a.jpg (329x500, 198K)

how widely known are Pulaski and Kosciuszko in the USA?

>trusting g*Rmanic subhumans

>Liever Turks dan Paaps ("Rather Turkish than Papist"), also Liever Turksch dan Paus ("Rather Turkish than Pope"), was a Dutch slogan during the Dutch Revolt of the end of the 16th century. The slogan was used by the Dutch mercenary naval forces (the "Sea Beggars") in their fight against Catholic Spain.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liever_Turks_dan_Paaps

Attached: 1467027445313.jpg (4211x2445, 1.86M)

western europeans are more jewish than the jews

i mean that as a complement

>we wuz saviors of Europe and shit
no you weren't. Spaniards and Austrians bore the burden of the fights against Muslim occupation of Europe.

hundreds of thousands of your ancestors died making sure germans will never conquer you yet modern poles willingly let themselves be subjugated by the EU

anybody with an interest in the Independence War would know them. I doubt they're part of the school curriculum or anything though. There are also some towns, counties, monuments, etc named after them.

No one outside of somoene looking into it. You can't bring that shit up and expect people to know what the fuck you are talking about.

stfu about dutch history if you dont know it, toilet cleaner

Kosciuszko is pretty well known while Pulaski is less so unless you're from Georgia.

>>hundreds of thousands of your ancestors died making sure muslims will never enter europe
Your country was 3% Muslim in the 17th century.

Don't shit yourself, g*Rmanic subhuman.

its meant to symbolize how shitty the catholics were back then by comparing them to turks, not to suck up to the turks

Protestant revolution paved way for Turkish conquests.

fucking hate you pieces of shit

Attached: 1511884559379.png (1285x695, 1.4M)

I'm from Illinois (large Polish population) and we always got the day off of school on Casimir Pulaski's birthday. I knew he was a Revolutionary War hero and obviously Polish, but not really anything beyond that. Might've learned about him in history classes but I didn't really care about history until I became an adult so I don't remember. Don't think I ever heard of Kosciuszko.

I've heard of them mentioned off-hand, but didn't know anything about them.

Theres that song by surfjan stevens based on the chicago holiday

In the morning when you finally go
And the nurse runs in with her head hung low
And the cardinal hits the window
In the morning in the winter shade
On the 1st of March on the holiday
I thought I saw you breathing

;_;

we were bordering Ottomans and they attacked us countless times, Vienna wasn't the only time we saw turks, you know
check the battle of khotyn in 1621 for example

why do poles only talk about WWII, Sup Forums shit and the Witcher?

some germans, anglos and scandis converted then catholics sperged out by starting the 30 years war. reminder that it was catholics who sacked constantinople and doomed the bulwark against the turks to fall. and its not like protestants never fought turks, here in norway we have some naval hero who got decorated as 'the terror of the turks' after he saved some italian cities from the turks

dont bother explaining anything to these toilet cleaners

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cecora_(1620)

Attached: 1489216092493.png (4000x2000, 84K)

>reminder that it was catholics who sacked constantinople

Because the Byzantines did this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

no need for rudeness

the only big sea battle polish fleet ever fought was under the command of dutch captain and he got probably accidentally killed by poles because they started shooting the wrong ship

Attached: golden grug.png (485x443, 25K)

sure, but the catholics still doomed the romans to fall by launching a crusade intended for the muslims at them

yes and you didn't achieve anything noteworthy against the Turks.
Meanwhile Spaniards reconquered the entire Iberian peninsula and Austrians the Hungarian Plain and Transylvania
but you always portray yourselves as the saviors of Europe with your meme hussars

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (321x887, 130K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hodów

Attached: 1480451890698.jpg (253x229, 48K)

>
>
>

I hope you drown.

>germanic girl: hey sweety i'd like to fuck black guys
>germanic """"men"""": o-okay honey i g-guess its only sex, i don't want to act like i own you or something hehe. i'll be at the doctors to get my weekly propecia, see you l-later :)

Attached: 012001.jpg (592x492, 73K)

that faggot started it
fucking poles
how can a people so subhuman and disgusting be so arrogant?

kys

>how can a people so subhuman and disgusting be so arrogant
I ask myself the same question when I look at Dutch """""""""people""""""""""

Attached: dutch.jpg (960x638, 95K)

meme battle

Ottomans simply gave up because you fuckers weren't worth the effort

wow nice
well the highest peak in Australia is named after Kosciuszko

>Hundreds of thousands of your ancestors died fighting european powers.
>modern day polish willfully scrub toilets for those same powers.

Hundreds of thousands of your ancestors died making sure Christians will never rule Europe. Their descendants embrace Christianity. Modern Europeans abandon Christianity.

And they did that because Latins were massacring their people as well. It was a conflict that went on for centuries until one of them was eternally BTFO

theres barely any history of Poland before year 966(baptism of poland) so i doubt they ever cared about it
slavs were bunch of wildlings back then and christian man says he gives grug crown grug king now but have to pray to jew on stick

pr*Testants destroyed christendom. You created liberalism and laicism. You deserve nothing but being spanked by muslims.

>believe in a desert religion
>Get mad when people do the same thing only slightly diffrently

Praise the Jew on the stick!

and what poles were supposed to achieve?
poland was never interested in conquering balkans, we only fought ottomans when they tried to expand beyond their shithole, and they never managed to get past ultimately
also note that in the same time poland was in war with swedes, russians and cossacks

Did you know S*bieski supported Gustavus's side during the Deluge?
Saving Vienna was also a disgrace to our state considering we had actually very good relations with the Ottomans. And we paid for this fat moron's betrayals with partitions.
Never trust western wh*toids.

....wow...so this is the power of eastern europe...

Attached: eeeeee.png (329x589, 183K)

That's actually a good slogan though, we should adapt it. Rather Turkish than westoid.

varna was a mistake
ps. there is a legend saying that polish king actually survived this battle and that Columbus was his bastard son

Varna was a sucesful campaign. It ended poorly due to idiotic dick waving of the young king.

Yes, and those Muslims (Lipka Tatars) fought against other Muslims (Ottomans) numerous times, because they serbed the Polish Crown.

>varna was sucessful
>king fucking died
>no further attempts to stop ottomans for hundreds of years
is this the power of polish education?

in what way was the crusade of varna 'successful'?

>all these people hating against the comfiest empire
Ottomans did nothing wrong

Attached: a3080011349_10.jpg (766x806, 226K)

No. It clearly is a problem with yours. Read entire wiki article, I have no time for brainlets.

>read the wiki article
user are you serious
you fucking baka

Attached: 1463849029047.jpg (400x426, 35K)

It was sucesful before king chimped out and got himself killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUlp9U2p5_c&vl=pl

but the crusaders got btfo and forced to sign a peace treaty. the intent of the crusade was to force the turks out of europe which clearly didnt happen

t. mohamed bin al-canadin

That's because of king's dick waving.

sure but that makes the crusade a failure, not a success

Why do you Turks smell so bad?

Not nearly as well known as Lafayette was, he was never mentioned in school.

>Meanwhile Spaniards reconquered the entire Iberian peninsula
The Catholic Church prompted the Inquisition* and funded the travels to America's so that they can get new converts through now loyal Spain proxy. Whoop dee doo.

i'm not Turk tho...
and they smell like cigarettes and cheap cologne in my experience

Hundreds of Thousands died to ensure Jews and Christians were subjugated yet here you are.

Hitler never considered poles subhumans or russians, Hitler had family in czech.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-21-24-26.png (720x1280, 159K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
Seemed to do a good job saving you while you people cowered in the city

Literally who?

>Traitors
To whom? The original European was a pagan.

Pagans that you have nothing in common with