Why did humans turn into eternal manlets?

why did humans turn into eternal manlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-zp7e8zKk7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

Evolution.

Humans are at the top of the food chain with no natural predators. What can hurt us is lack of resources. Food, shelter etc. The smaller a person is, the less resources they require to survive. Its just one of the many methods mother nature has at her disposal.

GIANTZ

Structures don't maintain function when sized up. The same can be said for humans, even the tallest of current humans suffers health issues - one standing at 36' would not be functional and even if his body intended to grow that large it would not proportion itself in such a manner nor would it function. His heart for example wouldn't scale properly and he would die of poor oxygenation to the brain and various key organ groups.
Also politics board. This is a shit-tier thread.

EVOLVED N' SHIEET

This chart is fucking wrong.

The french skeletal remains were tibia, fibia, and extrapolation of size when scaled up indicated at max: 3.5M

So possibly 10 feet, max.

We have nigger hoop players who are 7-8feet now. Not surprising.

Lead and estrogen in water

>THERE WERE GIANTS IN THOSE DAYS....

REALLY

MAKE

YOU

FUCKING

THINK

Because the nephilim and their spawn were hunted down and killed.

citation

Can I just get a woman that tall?

lanklets btfo

And none of these remains are on display anywhere or in any scientific journal.

This sounds like fiction to me, OP.

For there to be a 36 foot person gravity would have to have been significantly less and even then as said, the physiology would still not function at that scale.

Do you have any other sources than an infographic?

that feel when no giant gf

Does anyone have anything on that story about how the Smithsonian went around buying up giant human skeletons? I've heard of it before but I couldn't find anything in detail on it and I'm curious even if it is bullshit.

>Giant of Kandahar
>15ft

WE

youtu.be/-zp7e8zKk7A

Aside from typical health issues and loneliness of being a giant, it would be pretty amazing to walk around at 28' tall.

Imagine if you tripped!

It's hurts knowing I can't have giganto wifu :(

lowering oxygen levels = smaller animals