If Trump doesn't win the election, who is likely to run as a Republican in 2020, and would you vote for them?

If Trump doesn't win the election, who is likely to run as a Republican in 2020, and would you vote for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/08/29/banks-are-preparing-for-an-economic-nuclear-winter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/02/12/the_truth_about_obamas_job_record_125568.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly this is the big mystery. Do right wing retards go full blown assburgers in 2020 or do the few sane people in the GOP try to take the party back?

Honestly I hope you retards even go more assburgers in 2020 after Trump gets demolished by Hillary this Novemba.

kanye

*when

The GoP is done forever, basically. Hispanics and blacks don't vote GoP and Trump has shown that the party has no integrity and principles. It's just about who makes the most outrageous statements.

There won't *be* a GOP, Pip.

Not just any Leaf.

The fact that Trump got this far mean you know some other "celebrity" will try again most likley from the buisness world

I think mark cuban

I will be running. Vote for me!

tell me your name

Cubans a democrat

All the big republicans are supporting Hillary to keep the establishment going.

There are no parties; if Trump doesn't win, it's a one party system going forward.

If Trump doesn't win there will never be another Republican president.

The country as we know it will be lost if trump loses

They will come for us

no one. there wont be an america in 2020

it will be ameristain just like the mudshitbrits

cnbc.com/2016/08/29/banks-are-preparing-for-an-economic-nuclear-winter.html

The Rock

So you'd rather us go back to a lite democratic party?

Yeah Bush crashed the economy in 2008. Everyone knows that.

Also, wtf does a chart of student loans in unadjusted dollars since the 1940s have to do with Obama.

You're clearly a retard.

Lol that article is a lot about Brexit which you right wing retards supported and wanted.

If Trump doesn't win, I'm done. No more votes except for anything local, I'll be happy to help facilitate the rapid decline from that point on because there won't be any possible return anyhow.

Got a buyer on the line for my 2 businesses, will cash in my chips in early 2017 before things get worse. I've already divested myself from supporting anything I'm opposed to (music, TV, movies, branded products, retailers...anyone who is pro-leftist, I've stopped supporting), and would make the final move toward pulling out completely. No point in putting any resources back into a dead system, never again.

I'll take my money with me, and cost the local economy some jobs, but fuck it, if that shitty cunt wins, it's every man for himself until we're all toast, so why not be ready for the worst?

I will be running in 2030. I will name Sup Forums on my election site. I hope you will all vote for me.

>how patriotic

From what we know, it looks like Ted Cruz will be trying again in 2020, and possibly Paul Ryan as well. I can also see Rand trying again.

If Trump ends up a failure, Ryan will get shit for supporting him, while Cruz will be boosted for his defiance. Unless the GOP ends up with a very popular and non-polarizing candidate somehow, Ted probably has a real shot at the nom.

this desu

There won't be a country left, Leaf. You don't seem to understand. To OP: go to Texas. We all need to. Go to Texas and push for secession. We can do it.

It won't matter. The Democrats will have imported enough voters for the takeover

It doesn't matter because of two things. One, the Republican party, whether Trump wins or loses, will certainly never tolerate such an insurrection against the donor class again. Any future Trump will be shot down immediately, and it's quite likely we see superdelegates or something else by the next primary to make sure no rebellion is again successful. Whoever next is the Republican nominee will be an establishment puppet, and their name matters not in the least.

Two, there will be such a massive influx of immigrants, legal, "legal," and illegal, that it will be virtually impossible for any Republican to ever win election as president. Safe states like Texas will turn into swing states. They will only ever obtain the presidency again if the party is completely gutted and becomes another democrat party. By that point, given liberal drift to more and more extremes, they will likely be to the left of Obama.

Ultimately, if Trump does not both win and succeed in stopping immigration (the latter requires him going through with what he has said and fighting Washington - neither is a sure thing) then our only alternative is collapsing as a nation or civil war while there is still a west to save.

>If Trump doesn't win the election, who is likely to run as a Republican in 2020, and would you vote for them?

If Trump doesn't win, it is the end of the western world as we know it.

Slow down, leafag. Years of Carter/Clinton houses for all who can't afford them was behind the 2008 crash. Please keep to the North.

MI Gov Snyder. If he can take Michigan he can take the election.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

inb4 BUSH DINDU NUFFIN

Typical right wing retards. BIGGEST DINDUS on the planet.

>If Trump doesn't win the election, who is likely to run as a Republican in 2020,
An unexceptional sacrificial lamb who can't win, because incumbent during wartime
>would you vote for them?
Lolno

QUADS CONFIRMS OBAMA IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!

if Hillary, wins its revolution bitch

>2222
wtf I love Obama now

As was Trump.

Meh, I may actually be alright with Ruse Cruz. He was my second choice after Trump. I don't even agree with many of Trump's centrist views. At least Cruz is hard right.

Granted that's exactly why Cruz will never win, not unless the rnc attracts more shitskin spice through religion and family values. Hispanic people are as disgusted with trannies and fags as I am.

My issue with Trump is that he's too inclusive. Funny, because the people he's inclusive to (niggers) want to kill him anyway.

If Trump loses this election, then the rnc may have to start catering to spic Catholic and Muslim evangelists just to keep the liberal degenerate hordes at bay.

Trump is our last chance at a centrist compromise. If he fails then the rnc needs to cater to the shitskin devout just to offset the shitlib postmodernist lunacy.

Far right politics can easily appeal to shitskins if you give them an enemy to eliminate and a mandate through dogma. It's what the left has done for decades.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

Even Kek is on my side.

>who is likely to run as a Republican in 2020
kanye already said he is going to run in 2020

>would you vote for them
you'd be crazy not to

there won't be an election in 2020 if the Donald doesn't win...

Trump has a solidly republican voting history if nothing else.

it won't matter if a republican takes the office in 2020.
democrat or republican - they're all in fucking bed together. trump is the only one that can save us from (((them)))
the republican party is beyond repair anyway.

See, you are confusing the real issues here. Trump is not that right wing socially and Cruz purportedly is. If Cruz got in, he would accomplish absolutely nothing to change things socially. At best, maybe he rolls back abortion a bit. Doesn't help us because it's preferentially targeting minorities and liberals. Their spawn will eventually turn it back. What really matters is immigration and trade, which the democrats and republicans vote on lockstep on. We need to end that stuff if we are to have any chance at all. Trump could masturbate to Satan on the veranda of the White House and I'd live with it if he took those things out.

In all earnestness though, Obama was, to this date, the biggest puppet president in history. There's always been a trend of the economy doing better under Democrats because the policies put in by Republicans take time to take effect. There's no way he's done that much good. Someone posted a graph showing how much the welfare state has grown under him and now whoever is next president will have to deal with that.

>There's always been a trend of the economy doing better under Democrats because the policies put in by Republicans take time to take effect.

You have it ass backwards. Bush inherited an amazing economy from Clinton and fucked it all up and left behind the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression for Obama to clean up.

I will make kikes, celebrities, politicians, etc 'disappear' one by one.

2020? I personally guarantee there won't be an election.

Btw Republicans promised me Obamacare was a job killer.

Also, how fucking retarded do you have to be to think that when Obama passes a massive stimulus program in 2009 to prevent another Republican Great Depression, you actually believe that Americans don't go back to work until... 2017? Yeah you're fucking retarded.

wew someone is #GayForObama. I know Bush fucked up the economy, I said a TREND which includes more than two presidencias you stupid leaf.

>government beuracracies create jobs

I can see you're not an economics or political science major.

>mfw if Trump looses civil war between Christian whites, conservative Hispanics and Shias against the leftists and Sunnis

Here's your trend.

So there's a market slump after every dem term or am I reading that wrong?

Didn't the Clinton administration get rid of the regulations that might've prevented the subprime mortgage crisis?

You're reading it wrong.

Republicans inherit good economies from Democrats and proceed to fuck everything up. Every time.

See

dat filename

u mad bro?

Oh look it's the shilling Canadian again. Holy shit fuck off cunt.

they mad

Jesus christ

does he know about his free health care?

Yeah and you right wing retards don't get to use it when Hillary obliterates your sorry asses.

And it still doesn't make any fucking sense how the party that has promoted the welfare state to lure on millions of illegal immigrants for their corporate buddies (yeah, it's not just Republicans in bed with corporations, leaf) can do "good" for the economy when they're literally feeding these dependents the wealth generate by the now almost entirely exhausted middle-class. The chart doesn't prove ANYTHING, there's no CONTEXT you simple fuck and I doubt you're an economist so why the fuck do I care what you think? You're just a layman like myself. If anything it seems like Democrats take lead when it comes to economy expansion and Republicans are there to harvest the created wealth but it doesn't matter who you vote for if it's just a gimmick to bleed everyone for their wealth. That honestly sounds more plausible than some asshole that came out of nowhere and was endorsed by every fucking bank and corporation miraculously saving the economy. Fuck off with that noise famalama.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

>goes on poll
>supports hillary or possibly just a butthurt glenn beck type

Fuck off leaf if you argue with your enemies then they win

You better be careful. Hillary might come for YOU next.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Even Trump admits the economy does better under Democrats.

So just stfu, sit down and get fucking rekt by Obama Leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pFrFid_6DY

literally doesn't matter since 40 million new dem voters will be citizens by 2020 you fucking idiots

>just a butthurt glenn beck type

LOL THIS IS A NEW ONE

>implying I care what Trump thinks
You're either a shill or the biggest loser I've come across on this board. This is golden. Pls respond.

Without a doubt it's going to be Ted Cruz.

I dont know. We'll be in a very bad spot if he loses. Now depending on how the blacks and hispanics vote this election, most likely trump will end up chasing away the Mexicans but possibly getting blacks to start voting republican. If this doesn't happen and trump loses then it will be all for not. The establishment strategy had been to recruit hispanics to the party with marco rubio and would probably have worked, even if he didn't win he would still have broken the democrats choke hold. That was the strategy for the long run and was wise. But trump trampled on that strategy which is why the establishment don't really like him. If he loses those plans and strategies would have been trampled for nothing. If he wins and does a great job, we have a great future ahead for the GOP. I didn't vote for him in the primary and I was never a supporter but I'll vote for him in November and all I have to say is that this had better work.

Anyway if he loses Cruz, Rubio, Paul Ryan, maybe Pence. I wouldnt be shocked to see rand paul running again either. But I think the big ticket would be a popular female govener like Nikki Halley or the ultimate ticket, Susana Martinez to lock up both the Hispanic vote, woman's vote and maybe turn new Mexico red.

If Hillary wins there wont be a fucking USA in 2020. You'll be trying to set up a government in whatever successor state that can function well enough to keep the lights on 3days a week

t. Someone who survived the collapse of the USSR

Neither.

Pls don't respond.

Ben Shapiro

Hey stud ;)

>support Islam
>maniac killer

Pick two

JOHN CENA

If he didn't love Israel more than he loves America, then he would probably have my vote. Doubt he would get far being a manlet and all.

>Occupy Democrats

You're killing me.

Continue getting killed by me.

If Clinton wins, and I doubt she will, we can just start raping women on sight, right?

Because clearly they don't really care that much about rape.

>hahahahahahaha

git rekt fanboi cucc

Wow it's almost like the costs of Bush's tax cuts, wars, and fuckups don't end once he leaves office.

You do know Obama is the slowest spender in 80 years right.

And Obama did something no Republican knows how to do. He reduced the budget deficit. By 75%.

>40 million americans on foodstamps
nice

>Bush-era tax cuts

They expired in 2013

Trump will lose. We need to accept this sooner rather than later so we can prepare for the future.

I think we need to rally behind Ben Carson and get him to run again.

these statistics are flawed because Obongo's administration stopped counting people who were unemployed for longer than a certain amount of time. A quick google search shows after 30 days of not looking, you are removed from this graph.
>realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/02/12/the_truth_about_obamas_job_record_125568.html

The other big problem is that now workers are forced to stay under part time in lower income jobs, so that way their employers don't have to offer benefits. I can only offer anecdotes here, but between me and my 2 coworkers, the 3 of us work 5 jobs, which I guess makes us 160% employed according to your chart.

>If the numbers don't add up how we like them to, we'll just count differently!

>reduced deficit
>by increasing national debt by more than all other presidents combined

It's like saying amputating your foot makes you lose weight.

But he did do something another Republican did, carry out neocon foreign policy. Am I still getting le rekt still by Obama's army of drones?

By record high taxation. Look it up.

AHAHAH THESE RIGHT WING RETARD TALKING POINTS.

You fell for the muh real unemployment meme?

CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF THAT OBAMA CHANGED THE WAY UNEMPLOYMENT IS CALCULATED?

OH SHIT YOU CAN'T.

Every time I ask you right wing retards for factual proof of this, you get BTFO.

ALL MEASURES FROM U3 TO U6 HAVE PLUMMETED UNDER OBAMA.

Can you explain this, right wing retard?

By reducing American troops in the Middle East down to less than 10,000 from over 100,000?

>Less than 15,000 from over 180,000

lol wrong again retard