Cutting off after 3 years

I'm bidding you farewell Sup Forums
Submitting my resignation
Throwing in the towel

Not out of contempt, don't get me wrong. I've had a great time with this board over the past few years. I've lurked and posted almost daily in that time. Sup Forums has been a significant part of my life and has shaped who I am, but I feel it's time to pass on the torch.

It really is amazing how much this place has changed. All the happenings, the memes, the raids, the banter, the new and the old. The ebb and flow of ideas is no better captured by this place.

It's come to the point where I just scroll through this board out of habit. The kick I used to get out of it is gone. Maybe I've just aged, who knows.

My time here is over. Goodbye and goodhappenings bros

Trump 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhUP_a8TQfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Resignation... REJECTED!

you sound like you spend too much time on here.

But you will be back, there are very few good news sources.

You were always my favorite, user. :'(

Less Canadians the better desu

See you later Alligator.

See you tomorrow.

You were our best friend and now you're just leaving us....?

If you ever care about what is really going on in the world... you will be back. I promise.

>One less Cuckadian

Good.

....and nothing of value was lost.

Man, stay until the 2016 elections

It'll be fucking glorious

K.

See ya tomorrow.

In the end, you don't come here for the news, none of us do. We come here to get the illusion of being informed, which facilitates the feeling of security as well as a sense of solidarity with each other. Someone's always making a humorously cynical comment, or advertising their semi-significant post with pictures of Ron Paul, or making some sort of controversial remark. We get to watch these things bounce around, feeling like some holier-than-thou spectator, wondering why the world is so full of negativity and conflict, because on this board, it looks that way. This is a gloomy place, filled with infinite windows to the next dramatic example of humanity's weakness. But here, we see that we aren't so bad. See you tomorrow.

This. It's a way of life, OP. I'm going to be coming here until the day Sup Forums is finally taken down by nuclear war. Until then, it's daily posting for this guy. Don't leave us hangin', brah.

Remember, you are here forever

Thats it... Leave us with the gay leafs. Thanks a lot.

K. See you tomorrow, faggot.

>1 post by this ID

See you tomorrow leaf.
youtube.com/watch?v=dhUP_a8TQfA

if a leaf shitposts does anyone see it

based lestat

post by this ID

Maybe he really did leave user, it'd be a folly to expect anymore than 1 post after a goodbye

See you tomorrow

don't worry guys I'm still here

What are some other websites to even go to, im youtube and Sup Forums

deleted kikebook long ago

how do i quit?

been here over a decade now, watched it come and go under different names, watched evolve from caring about nothing and triggering people to becoming a social movement

im done but i cant leave help me

breitbart, infowars, reddit :^)

>reddit
Besides the memes about them, i've tried to use the website like 7 times, I can't figure it out, its like an alien planet, i dont understand how things are arranged, there are so many boards

The only reason I like reddit is when im searching for some obscure information on videogames or other weird shit, i can always find a whole reddit board dedicated to it on google search

but after i find a board i usually read a few things and leave, its impossible to figure out

You'll be back qtpi~

Life is meaningless without a regular dose of red and shit pills

see you tomorrow faggot.

This actually annoys me. Its funny when you try and deal with them. They put you through to the token "Egg" who actually developed some individuality and can speak English.

A

FUCKING

shart in the mart

See you tomorrow nigger

This, take some of your gay ass friends with you OP

Im in the same boat as you man, I dont understand the upvote crap and how the site works, i even tried to sign up once but it was for nothing and like you say sometimes searching for something and you get a perfect thread on reddit.