Gomorrah

Anyone else enjoyed this series, i've never seen it talked about around here...
I just finished both seasons and must say that it left me positively surprised and season 3 can't come soon enough

youtube.com/watch?v=FsMnW43n3AI

It's definitely more kino than game of YASS QUEEN so it deserves a thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KS143QvEho
youtube.com/watch?v=6c8p02VpIcM
youtube.com/watch?v=08YyzsGpIWI&list=PLJP45PBVD6DjTpNkigieDjXFHu6x5Y3XU&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope they remove Ciro's plot armor at some point. HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

do italiens always keep their noggins at a kissing distance when they talk to each other?

Season 1 was Kino
Season 2 is on my drive waiting to be watched.

it's a great series, I love the soundtrack and some scenes are pure kino like this
youtu.be/5KS143QvEho

personally I thought pic related died too early though

i agree, he was one of the most interesting characters in the show and i enjoyed watching him

his final scene was pure kino tho

It's fucking awesome, season 2 was too expansive in the first half tho, when the show serves as a traditionalist tragedy with a hyper modern brutalist aesthetic it's fucking godly.

>that cinematography
>that OST
Pure kino

>Gomorrah thread

I just finished it 4 days ago.
First season is 9/10
Second season 7/10

Didn't like how the alley kids didn't get rekt instantly after taking the dealing spot

Character development is 10/10 though.

Still need to watch the second season, I hope it lives up to the first one. Does this series get any recognition in Italy?

couldn't even get through the trailer

if you like Gomorra you should watch pic related, it's a movie but from the same director
the aesthetics are pretty similar

Yes it does but "Il Capo Dei Capi" is way better and more appreciated.

great show. grim criminal world.

no pic bro.

give us more euro crime kino pls.

see

Don Pietro did nothing wrong

Good show but Ciro's unbelievable ability to avoid not only death but any sort of punishment at all stops it from being completely believable.

They tell you in the first episode he is immortal

Gomorrah is the most vicious and cold blooded crime series out there. 10/10

Ciro is probably the coolest character of all time, he's an absolute snake.

He's literally called Immortal and his continued survival is foreshadowed by that assault on the cafe.

A.C.A.B

Not so aesthetic in the eurotrash sort of way but same director and style
What coat is this.

how come the series is visually so awesome and yet their advertising looks like some shitty telenovela

>Gomorrah is the most vicious and cold blooded crime series out there. 10/10
Are you guys in this thread trolling?
Pic related is superior and is made from real facts.

But not only does he avoid death he gets rewarded too.

Please don't support Saviano in any way.

Thanks

is there a good stream available?

apart from the time he murdered his wife in fit of singleminded ruthlessness he'd developed as part of his criminal life and the time malamore shot his daughter.

He gets some of the worst punishment imaginable. Neither death nor prison but worse things happen to him.

He honestly does not give a single shit about anyone but himself.

Questo ad essere onesto famiglia

I don't think Ciro is coldblooded, the alliance was his way to stop his hometown turning into a gangwar zone.

Pietro on the other hand just kills anyone that gets in his way. Ignoring the consequences.

Genny seems to go into Ciro direction, but that might change in S03.

He's not actually a psychopath though, but rather a classic sinner.It's seen very clearly that his transgressions haunt him despite the wealth he superficially accumulates.

Pietro is a ruthless guy like the time he murdered all those blacks tho he views himself as a legitimate part of the power structure. He justifies his transgressions in the same way a government minister might detach himself from a drone strike.

Ciro however personally chips away at his own character and undermines his family's safety, henceforth undercutting and justification he may have for his actions.

bump

>Pietro is a ruthless guy like the time he murdered all those blacks tho he views himself as a legitimate part of the power structure. He justifies his transgressions in the same way a government minister might detach himself from a drone strike.
I wish I remembered his line in S2 about fascism and wild dogs

What are the most aesthetic shots/scenes?

You're confusing cold blooded for reckless. Torture and murder come to Ciro as naturally as breathing and he never shows a shred of regret for any of it.

Malamore survey's Pietro's "Kingdom" with his own two eyes in a sharp contrast to Pietro himself who has imprisoned himself inside a hidey hole.

>the time he is too sick of murder to kill Pietro's messenges
> the time he urges Genny to kill him

meant to quote

A great series . Second season picks up the action A lot more than the first.

Also check out a French series called braquo. It's about a group of cops who are dirty but still trying to stop the bad guys

Also there's a Norwegian series called occupied . I think it's Norway maybebim wrong

Anyways basicly they shut down all their oil and gas. Got some new cleaner energy source. And be like get Europe go green like us. But Europe is like no , we are sending in the Russians to take things over and open up the gas and oil. We will go green later Norway.
So there's a build up to anti occupation army.
Anyways those are my suggestions for other European tv series

/comfy thread/

Romanzo criminale – La serie

Any scene where they are driving around and this music kicks in
youtube.com/watch?v=08YyzsGpIWI&list=PLJP45PBVD6DjTpNkigieDjXFHu6x5Y3XU&index=3

They made a tv show?

Yeah and it's fantastic and you should watch it.

Euro crime Kino. I always liked this one even though it's not that good. - Matrioshki.

are there dubbed version available?

Unless you have problems with sight there is literally no excuse.

no way in hell i'm gonna watch a something in french

Oh no, a different language!

bump, it might be a long time before another one of these arrives.