Islam is already thriving in Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia but how do we get North and Latin America to embrace it?

Islam is already thriving in Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia but how do we get North and Latin America to embrace it?

Attached: 2000px-World_religions_map_en.svg.png (2000x883, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwatchmonitor.org/coe/saudi-arabia-reopen-ancient-church-gift-visiting-lebanese-patriarch/
youtube.com/watch?v=QrNqDfK0uw4
youtube.com/watch?v=XP0p45LLCDo
youtube.com/watch?v=zGmVomRIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygby-3JvPMU
youtube.com/watch?v=mxDXYRxHovk
youtube.com/watch?v=iY7qp5GKgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=wllffVc-n_I
youtube.com/watch?v=eu7dJqu8TWo
youtube.com/watch?v=iKX2tqHAxAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gotta be honest m8. Evangelicals are basically our sharia muslims, at least here. They are just as hardcore.
The worse part is that they also travel, there are churchs in America, Canada and entering Portugal

By fucking off, we're absolutely full.

there's a latino( Columbian) girl at my work that converted to islam. She says its actually growing in popularity with them

Attached: Saracen.jpg (1180x480, 110K)

Canada is an eastern orthodox country.

By killing yourself lol

oh I don't think so sweetie xx

Attached: KmncRRd.png (1336x1430, 330K)

Muslims are retarded and really overestimate the state of affairs

Attached: 1521425512739.png (703x516, 53K)

South America will never be muslim, but north America might have chance.

Africa is more Christian than it is Muslim

>Australia
Not really. Their population, there isn't growing specially fast, and the government there unlike in the European Union of Cucks isn't going out of its way to let hordes of Muslims in.

Why would it have a chance in North America?

By making us go on a cruise against Islam that ends up reaching Saudi Arabia

Maybe in Chinada, here there are people conscious about it and working to make it be loathed.

It's coming sweetie xx

Attached: 0dfce7fc516e51d95daef3fa308884b6.png (537x595, 473K)

Mexico will never fall to Islam for the simple reason our national identity is strongly built upon
>Alcoholic drinks like mezcal and tequila
>Pork based dishes like pozole and cochinita
>Worship of the virgin of Guadalupe
No true red blooded Mexican will ever turn against all three, even atheists acknowledge the virgin as a symbol of Mexican identity. If it comes to that we will become the last Christian nation on earth.

Attached: Virgen_de_Guadalupe.jpg (383x613, 184K)

Why? What's the benefit?

Muslims who go to Latin America convert to Christianity

More people being granted access to Jannah

Why do you even care? I bet you’re not even a Paki or anyone with Muslim background. Just some sick white fuck.

Well at least Christians aren’t fascists. At least they don’t literally believe killing innocents will get them to heaven

I’ll take a Westboro nutjob over a wahabbist anyday

AIIIIIIIIIII LA VIRGENCITA DE LA GUADALUUPEEE PATRONCITO AYUDEMEEEE AII AII AIIIII LA SACATOTOPA DE PARACATLUAN HA CAIDO A LA ALBERCAAA

You may be in for a surprise.
Once the time comes we'll make sure to purge their black souls at the stake ;)

I don't know my fellow british man.

There are millions of white muslims:
See Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo, Turkey, Syria, Algeria, Lebanon, Azerbaijan, Chechnya, Dagestan

They let other Abrahamic cancer in, which is just as bad. Organised religion has no place in Australia.

>gives a list of nonwhite countries

Attached: 1520429879347.png (377x300, 92K)

Argentina confirmed European

Attached: Second largest religion by country.png (1366x742, 233K)

Kek, this.

We have evolved above Is*am.

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

>saudi arabia
>christianity
el oh el

The only whites in your list are Bosnia and Albania.
Of course, Christians are fairly easy to secularize, though. Think lesser of two evils, kind of thing.

Mejico Buddhism? why?
NAHUAPATALACTLENALIZIPAN HA DE ESTAR FURIOSO! AII AI AIIII

Attached: confused.jpg (272x186, 6K)

Just because most of them are majority non-white doesn't mean it's 100% non-white.

I'd say at least 30% of Albania has white skin, almost all Bosnians, 20% of Turks, 30% of Algerians, 20% of Lebanese.

I'm pulling these numbers out of the air but I live in London so I've met people from everywhere.

>USA
>Judaism

Kek

I find it interesting that Argentina is supposed to have a big Muslim community but they are never mentioned by any Argentinian here.

Saudi Arabia is definitely Hindu.
They get a lot of Indian slaves.

It's not going to happen.

They also have Filipinos and Ethiopians

>Buddhist
>Australia
There are only about 2.5% buddhistfags and a majority of catholicfags, at something like 22% of the religiotard population.

Lmao @ with*toids thinking we will cuck our nations like they did, the moment Muslims try something funny they will be sacrificed to the god Sun

worldwatchmonitor.org/coe/saudi-arabia-reopen-ancient-church-gift-visiting-lebanese-patriarch/
Yeah, the rest of the world isn't going to take your having your cake and eating it forever chocobar

>smalltime
we must join together until we can defeat the true enemy brainlet

Attached: Abrahamic-and-Indian-Religions-World-Map-1024x671[1].png (1024x671, 358K)

>Think lesser of two evils, kind of thing.
Think none of them because there is no reason why Australia should be accepting one form of poison over another when the option is there to reject it all outright.

Amerindians originated in East Asia, we're going back to our roots

Attached: zen kitteh.jpg (554x554, 27K)

It's really rare to see a muslim on the streets... I only met one argie muslim in my entire life (his parents were sirian)
I'm not sure about islam being the second most important religion... I'd say jewish are more important.

No, we are all absolutely disgusted with muslims due to 1500 year exposure to their "proselytization" aka arab imperialism to make themselves nobles, will never spread due to genetic selection.

You will probably get massacred for being muslim not fir not being christian but for being muslim

Most ottoman people who came here like refugees either converted to christianity or became non-religious people

Isn't it weird how 90% of the countries in the world follow the same God?

There are over 2000 religions in the world yet 2 of them make up 90% of the world's nations.

The 2 most populous aren't included in that of course but it's still incredible.

white skin doesn't mean "white", diaspora user.

Whoah it’s almost like the most powerful empires in the world spread their religion... really makes you think

We only accepted Maronite Catholics from Lebanon and Syria

If you are going to end up Japanese, please stsrt producing lolicon content. If I ever learn Spanish, that will be the impetus.

This

To beat muslims you don't need nukes but tacos al pastor

Attached: 176575645.jpg (628x314, 60K)

Islam was spread through trade.

A lot of turks and armenians came here after the genocide and the fall of the empire

I got a Mexican gf a few years ago.
She was probably the only Mexican in the entirety of the UK.
Best thing about her is she insisted on cooking for me, always cooking these glorious shit that I hadn't even seen before.

By the time we broke up I was the size of a fucking house.
Mexican food will give you a fucking heart attack.
With all those onions and green shit I somehow thought it was good for you.

Don't know how that country's still alive desu.

We're kind of into a different genre

Attached: goku.jpg (620x463, 59K)

SAUDI YES!
>mfw Saudi Arabia is going to become Sweden-tier in your lifetime

>what are the Rashidun, Umayyad and Abbasid caliphates
>what are the Mughal, Ottoman and Safavid Empires
So... this is the power of British education

This

Only in Southeast Asia

>implying OP was raised in Britain

He is probably a paki

Quintessentially British, then

Our Ottoman migration is from the same period, Mexico only accepted Catholics tho

Attached: Reloj Otomano cd de México.jpg (480x640, 187K)

It all has to do with fast metabolism and using spicy sauce so you don't eat too much.

Teher's actually some pretty healthy stuff but it probably would've been difficult for her to get in the UK; amaranth, nopales, flor de calabaza, cuitlacoche, quelites, etc. The original Aztec diet was close to vegetarian. Most of the more popular, well known dishes from Mexico isn't exactly our haute cuisine but what we call antojitos, which is mostly fried foods.

>Isn't it weird how 90% of the countries in the world follow the same God?
it isnt weird since He is the true God

also christianity gets more powerfull the more you oppress it
and islam was built on conquest

we got the two extremes covered, with the ancient un-killable jewish religion being the strong third, and baha'i and rastafarians as the wierd new age cult to round out the rest

Attached: 34b2d973da165c3d184f57b0f188e805[1].png (587x322, 67K)

>t.the eternal anglo.
But for some reason,most middle easter who immigrate here ended up becoming christians

Attached: 1521095352455.jpg (570x378, 151K)

Interesting, the gov here didn't care about their religion, but i think it was the lack of religious culture, taxes for religious temples and institutions, along with all the shit they happened through (which i think it made them get angry with their god)... What made them non-religious or christians

>aztec
What language you speak and your grand parents and your great grandpatents and your great great grandparents and your great great great grandparents? What types of names did they have?

And your g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g grandparents?
All Spanish names?
Stop falling for some dumb propaganda of Jews or retarded peninsulars, you are Spanish to me.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

only on the brim of the indian ocean

and a major reason it spread was since a slave could announce he had converted to islam, and he was instantly a free man (if he lived under an islamic king)
thats the only reason that islam replaced zoastrianism in iran anyways

Attached: islamspread[1].jpg (640x389, 102K)

Hold up... Buenos Aires is autonomous? Isn't it the capital?

We're talking gastronomy, where do you think maize and tomatoes came from?

Their capital is Brasília

Argentina is a federal country, all the provinces are autonomus and the city of Buenos Aires is one of them.

Why did they stop at the Sahara Desert?
Why did they insist on trying to conquer Europe instead of going after easy gains in Africa?

Ethiopia aside, Christianity wasn't embraced by Africa until the arrival of the white man.
It was mostly animism - eager for the worship of a monotheistic deity.
Why did the muslims leave it alone?

Muslims took hundreds of millions of slaves, egypt is 20% admix black, nafris are mulattos, same with all mena.

No such thing as easy gains, jungle and wildlife impeded exploration.

Attached: 1337256000000.cached_6 (1).jpg (854x570, 84K)

Mexico had to fight two civil wars over separation of church and state, one was ongoing at the time of Ottoman migration so I supose it was something of a sensitive issue.

Our nation as was originally envisioned by our founding fathers was suposed to be strictly Catholic, this was a big thing in our founding documents like Sentimientos de la Nación and Plan de Iguala, which all but called for a Catholic theocracy, Maximilian believing in enlightenment values like freedom of religion did in fact turn many royalists against him and was one of the reasons for the downfall of the Second Mexican Empire.

A banner with the virgin's image is generally accepted as our country's first flag.

Attached: Hidalgo.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>No such thing as easy gains,
Sweetie..

youtube.com/watch?v=QrNqDfK0uw4

>Why did they stop at the Sahara Desert?
how could they not?
>Why did they insist on trying to conquer Europe instead of going after easy gains in Africa?
in what way were they "easy" gains?
also europe had $$$, africa had animals trying to kill you
>Why did the muslims leave it alone?
why dont Mormens send missionaries to mars and pluto?

Africa didn't even have a functional writing system.
How hard could they have been to colonise?

>How hard could they have been to colonise?
yea, why didnt africa get colonized before america?
heck, even siberia got colonized before africa
hmmmmm........

Attached: Colonisation2[1].gif (1425x625, 101K)

European colonization in sub Saharan Africa was delayed until the 19th century and the introduction of quinine as an anti-malarial, before that time any European settlement would have failed. As it is disease remained one of the big obstacles to colonization even after. There was no such problem in the Americas tho ironically enough diseases like Malaria and Dengue were introduced by Europeans through the African slave trade.

You worship same Abraham?
get along well

The revolution is already in motion
>youtube.com/watch?v=XP0p45LLCDo
>youtube.com/watch?v=zGmVomRIU9A
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ygby-3JvPMU
>youtube.com/watch?v=mxDXYRxHovk
>youtube.com/watch?v=iY7qp5GKgY0
>youtube.com/watch?v=wllffVc-n_I
>youtube.com/watch?v=eu7dJqu8TWo
>youtube.com/watch?v=iKX2tqHAxAQ

Attached: 1506972753955.gif (256x192, 657K)

So had the Africans become malaria-resistant?
I thought malaria was a huge issue in Subsaharan Africa to the day.

I think the only reason we colonised Africa was due to the Monroe doctrine anyway where James Monroe insisted that Latin America belonged to Los Estadios Unidos and we weren't allowed to touch them anymore.

los colombiANOS señores askajkskajsjkajskajskajs

based

Liberals think a handful of whackos holding up angry signs for trolling purposes is just as bad as the pedophile death cult...

This

Fucking idiot. Why did you bump this thread.

muslims ought to be all killed

we will never fall to heresy

They're partially resistant to Malaria, ever heard of sickle cell anemia?

OI fuck off thats our line cunt. Get your own catchphrase.

Mulattos can end up looking whiter than this guy

THREE TRUTHS THAT INVALIDATE YOUR WHITE TEARS:

1: WHITES ARE LIARS. You savages have a tendency to project and deflect, and outright LIE about anything that highlights your satanic nature. Male and Female, young and old, you sickos wouldnt know truth if it kicked you in the face. No? Lmao ask the Native Americans about your 'treaties'.

2: WHITES ARE EVIL. This is NOT up for debate, as history and current events prove this BEYOND ALL DOUBT. No other race has launched nukes, stolen as much land, killed as many indigenous peoples, ruined as many ecosystems and invented truly sick things such as necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia, transgenderism, feminism, homosexuality, atheism, satanism, racism, weaponized viruses, STD's and STI's, world war, the school to prison pipeline, jim crow, the transatlantic slave trade, manifest destiny, serial killing, redlining....whew. AND SO MUCH MORE. Whites have done SO MUCH SHEER EVIL TO EVERY RACE ON THE PLANET at some point. But there is good news, you reap what you sow. Which highlights truth #3:

3: WHITES ARE DYING. From the Opioid plague, to the new outbreak of hepatitis A and HIV (due to shared needles from shooting heroin) NTM, the massive upspike of colon and skin cancers, Suicides of despair, Birthrates that have fallen PAST THE POINT OF RECOVERY, and so on.

YOUR SINS HAVE FOUND YOU OUT. THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE. YOU ARE ALL WITNESSING THE VENGEANCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD VS YOUR SATANIC RACIST CAVE BEAST RACE.

Go ahead. Buy all the guns you want. Form your hate group tiki torch marches, scream, rage, mob up, whatever. IT WONT SAVE YOU.

400 years of pain. 400 years of humiliation, death and despair. 400 years of disenfranchisement and double standard laws from double dealing whites.

YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DEAD. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET.

WE OUTNUMBER YOU. WE REMEMBER YOU. NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN. NO ONE HAS FORGIVEN.

Enjoy the time you have left. JUSTICE IS COMING. Tick tock.

Attached: kara boga.jpg (720x478, 40K)

Exactly. All others aside from Christianity are lower than it.

We should be a Buddhist nation, t.bh.