Name one objectively bad marvel movie

Name one objectively bad marvel movie

are you joking? all of them you liberal redditor. Sup Forums is a Snyderchad and DC board

all of them

>The average DCuck "argument"

In all seriousness, Thor 2 sucked.

it would be easier to naem the good marvel movies
spiderman trilogy
iron man

Thor 2/Thor 1, and arguably IM2/IM3, everything else is mediocre or goodish.

>tfw its my favorite one
Kat Dennings is mai waifu, and in that film, Loki literally won.

I like girls and villains winning. Thor 2 had both of them.

Civil War is objectively bad. The rest are either "okay" to "mindless entertainment"
Civil War is the only one that really reaches "poorly made"

I like AoU, it doesn't mean it is a good movie though.

>spiderman trilogy
I know you ain't talking about this kino

>Civil War is objectively bad
In what way?

not enough jars of peepee

The Avengers 1&2 plus Civil war (basically Avengers 3) are honestly the worst, it's just circlejerking autofellatio bullshit.

Not the guy you replied to, I don't consider Civil War a bad movie, however it had bad, really bad CGI and poorly edited scenes (Fights and chases mostly), but overall is a mediocre film (Not really a bad one)

Outside of Sup Forums spamming that one webm of the avengers running at each other, everyone actually loved the airport fight.

"This is how all of you fucking niggers will be treated once Trump is elected"
Christ Raimi

All of them are bland action movies for children. I'd rather watch any old explotation crap than these snooze fests

re-read my post friendo

I thought the end fight was pretty good

I like most of them, but Iron Man 2 was just awful.

>all these buzzwords
This board is dead.

All of them All of dc too

>anons have officially been brainwashed by that autist forever spamming that single frame from Civil War
I'm not going to pretend the MCU is perfect, but if CW is the only one you'd call objectively bad, you have no actual opinions, you're just parroting this place.

All of Phase 1 besides Iron Man 1 and The Avengers.

Age of Ultron

Thor
Nothing happens and shining dildo destroys some redneck town

I have never watched a Thor movie, and I think I'm glad about it.

another thing. All of them have awful cinematography. I don't know whether it's the lighting, the lenses or the cameras, but all of these flicks look grey and dull

Yes, you are lucky.

GotG and Thor movies had good cinematography, it kinda sucks Thor movie SUUUUUUUUUUCKS.

batman vs superman was objectively awful
batman now angsty easily manipulated idiot instead of world's greatest detective

i was almost to defend bvs then i realised this is obvious bait but i will end up looking like an idiot anyways because i have to point this bait out

are you denying the real batman is the world's greatest detective and his greatest "power" is his brilliant mind who thinks ten moves ahead?
are you denying the bvs batman is an angsty idiot easily manipulated by anonymous notes he does not even wonder where they come from?

>claiming obvious bait
because you can't refute the truths stated above

>Sup Forums is a Snyderchad and DC board
lol

>not my Batman!

There is no objectively bad movie. Not at Marvel, not anywhere

Just to understand how awful BvS is, people should understand that in a couple hours all of this happens.

-Lex kidnaps Clark's mom
-Lex creates a powerful alien god
-Lex learns about ancient alien cultures
-Lex contant alien entities (Sttepenwolf and arguably Darkseid)
-Batman hacks Lex files and send them to WW
-Batman fights and almost kill Superman
-Batman and Superman become best friends
-Batman rescues Clark's mom and fight dozens of thugs
-WW and Batman learns about metahumans
-2 nukes almost kill Superman and Darkseid
-For some stupid reason Lois goes directly to battle zone
-Superman rescue Lois Lane
-All 3 fight and defeat Doomsday
-Superman is dead

I'm not even including Superman trial, Gotham destruction, Africa ambush, Lois/Clark and Bruce investigations, Lex and Bruce Kryptonite plans, and all of their sub-plots that spawn in a couple days.

This

Thor 2 was trash.

>-Batman and Superman become best friends

That's not what happens. Batman doesn't come to truly admire Superman until his sacrifice.

He does stop a years long grudge against a man he was perfectly ready to kill because of an extreme coincidence.

His """"""sacrifice""""" occurs like 50 minutes after they stopped fighting, and his sacrifice is pretty pointless considering that both WW and Batman are not weak to kryptonite and they could pierce Doomsday chest with it, while Supes disstracts him. They didn't had a plan to fight Doomsday and that only shows how little Snyder understand Batman.

tru dat hermano
but thor 3 raganarork is gona be tip top kino

I have still yet to see anything below 6/10 from Marvel.

which Snyder movie is this?

thor 1+2
iron man 2+3

I don't like the Thor movies because I think Thor is bland without the Avengers and all of the human characters were annoying except for Coulson. But I think Ragnarok looks really good

its the only marvel movie that i was bored half way into watching it.
plot was idiotic
too many characters
characters randomly showing up
stupid quips
awful fight scenes
stupid tony hologram of dead parents
awful airport fight
jokes all fell flat
capt.america was the bad guy
awful pacing
everything was grey
zero characterization for Zemo
really cheap looking CGI
lazy performances
Zemo's plan was stupid even for comic book movie

the fight in the stairwell was probably the only interesting aspect of the film. Even then i didn't care much for Capt.America possibly killing police officers doing their job

Iron Man 3

to be fair. It was awful when i saw it in the theater.

>plot was idiotic
Not really it was a nice follow-up blending Cap 2 and AoU plots together and their consequences, I kinda feel they did a good job in that case.
>too many characters
I feel exactly the opposite, if AoS and Defenders showed up even in a cameo, it would be even better.
>characters randomly showing up
I don't remember ANY character ramdomly appearing, they all apear for a certain reason and it is always explained.
>stupid quips
Agree 100%
>awful fight scenes
Yeah, mostly airport scenes
>stupid tony hologram of dead parents
Yeah, but it kinda brings a closure to that storyline
>awful airport fight
Agree
>jokes all fell flat
Agree
>capt.america was the bad guy
Ermm, it is really your opinion, it could be any of them.
>awful pacing
Not, really, I feel the airport scene feel a little bit ruched, but that's it
>everything was grey
Agree 200%, but that is like a default in MCU movies except the last ones (GotG, GotG2, Dr Strange and probably now Thor 3)
>zero characterization for Zemo
???
>really cheap looking CGI
Agree 500%, but if you pay RDJ like 25% of your budget you have to cut budget from other places, I'm still mad that other cheaper movies like Antman or GotG have infinitely better CGI than Civil War.
>lazy performances
Except for Antman and maybe RDJ, everyone feel like they did a good performance (Specially Zemo and Black Panther)
>Zemo's plan was stupid even for comic book movie
True.

There are loads of bad Marvel movies, but no bad MCU movies.

Shill pls

I'm a huge Marvel fan, and even I knwo there are 3-4 bad MCU movies.

Blade Trinity
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ironman 3
Captain America: Civil War

Iron Man 3 is dogshit, stop deluding yourself

all the ones with thor iron man captain faggot spiderfaggot (except the raimi ones) the revengers black nigger

god all of them are pretty bad

>I'm a huge Marvel fan

the absolute state of this board

The visual style may be the worst part.
Compare this:

To this.
I tried to fin the best shots from the two fights.

>Defending lens flare

Is this supposed to look good?

Name them.

There are none.

Iron Man 2 was incredibly mediocre

I liked "the Incredible Hulk" when it came out but upon rewatch it's barely decent

If you count non MCU Marvel films I'd say Blade Trinity is bad and all three fantastic four attempts have had decent parts but left much to be desired.

But no, I can't think of one that is objectively terrible.

You don't make $1.1bn on a solo superhero movie if it's dogshit. It was one of my least favourite MCU movies though.

I already named them: Thor 1 and Thor 2, IM2 and IM3, the first 2 has absoultely no redeeming qualities.

Go to bed Pajeet

Not necessarily defending it, just comparing.
Despite the use of lens flare, it still has a better and more impactful use of color/lighting than the bland, cheap airport fight from civil war.

Is this?
Regardless, that's your opinion and I can see why not everyone would appreciate that style.

After wonder woman's critical reception I think we can all agree that rotten tomatoes can't really be trusted as a way to judge the objective quality of the film. This image is a bit irrelevant at this stage.

>dcucks
kys

your right, Marvel needs more Marthas.

ww is irrelevant for different reasons user

civil war.

it was bad. fucking bad.

My discussion only related to the visuals of the movie.
You really need to stop falling back on this "argument"

Iron Man 2
Thor
Captain America - The First Avenger
Thor - The Dark World
Iron Man 3
Ant Man
Captain America - Civil War
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
Spiderman Homecumming

Nope. 7/10 movie

Incredible Hulk
Cap 1

Not a single one of these is below a 5/10, or "average"

yeah it was a 7/10 for the hilarity alone.
>when the two sides run at eachother to fight

literally the intro to the 90s xmen cartoon and beast wars and shit like that. holy fuck what an awful movie.

>the first 2 has absoultely no redeeming qualities.
pleb

I thought that fight was pretty good too, but holy shit why is the CGI in that webm alone bad? Cap looks like he's just punching the air at some points.

It looks fine to me

based

>The state of Sup Forums

>You don't make $1.1bn on a solo superhero movie if it's dogshit.

The money it was made was on hype, not on quality. Your only defense being profitablity says everything

There was no where near as much hype for Iron Man 3 as there was for BvS, yet the critical and audience reception still stopped it from getting anywhere near a billion.

Pretty much all of them are from nearly bad to decent. But the one that struck me the most is Dr Strange. Pointless filler movie with quips overpowering every plausible emotional scenes.

>There was no where near as much hype for Iron Man 3 as there was for BvS

Yes there was. Marvel had been a popular series for years, and was coming off the hype of Avengers one. Stop lying to yourself. It's okay to admit a dogshit movie is dogshit.

It wasn't dogshit though, it's just wasn't great.

Hulk
Thor
Thor 2
Iron Man 2

Haven't seen Ant Man or Dr. Strange so can't comment on whether they're bad

Age of Ultron sucks prove me wrong

Dr. Strange and Iron Man 2 were pretty bad. All the other one's I've seen ranged from mediocre to good.

Thors 1 & 2, and Iron Man 3
Ant-Man is alright, Doctor Strange is pure visual kino (even if its writing is almost painfully cookie-cutter)

It's at least better than the first Avengers.