Americans have become so hostile. People are willing to call you a loser for enjoying a hobby they do not understand...

Americans have become so hostile. People are willing to call you a loser for enjoying a hobby they do not understand. Few people take up interesting hobbies anymore. Are they afraid of being tormented by their peers or appearing weird? Have you noticed this imported into your country?

Attached: aid166908-v4-728px-Make-Someone-Mad-Step-12[1].jpg (728x546, 56K)

>can't handle banter

Well what constitutes a "loser" hobby?

OP got called a loser because someone caught him watching anime

guaranteed

this

Fucking anime pillows

What a fucking spastic failure

Attached: 1521417950083.jpg (430x650, 29K)

gardening

Trains
Miniatures
Collecting dumb shit (rocks, stamps, coins, etc)
Table top gaming
Action figures/gaming shit
Making stupid useless shit (hey I made a shitty knife!)
Anime
Cosplay
RC Cars/planes
Model building
Hardcore gaming
Amateur radio
Audiophile
Etc
etc

>Trains
>Collecting dumb shit (rocks, stamps, coins, etc)
>Making stupid useless shit (hey I made a shitty knife!)
>RC Cars/planes
>Amateur radio
these are real hobbies, and no one will judge you for it.

the rest of the list are consumerist weeaboo creep-tier, and you deserve to be judged for doing it.

>stamp/coin collecting
>trains
>model building
>amateur radio
>DIY
>audiophile
these are ok things to do the rest are just autism weeb stuff or self destructive like "hardcore gaming"
said

cuckholdry

I build models, no one cares

lmao all of these are loser hobbies for nerds or old people. the hobbies for cool kids are using drugs, having sex, developing crippling alcoholism and posting on Sup Forums

>Audiophile
does that include making music on computer?

afaik includes everything from masturbating via synths, collecting analog music, hifi setups, and making music yes

If I was on a date with a guy who mentioned he collects coins or does amateur radio he'd be losing an insane amount of points, true for just about anyone under 50.

> masturbating via synths
>collecting analog music
>hifi setups
well shit.

imo these are all just introverted hobbies. more hostility from extroverts toward introverts. but some of these are degenerate.

Probably miniature painting, but I know a guy who collects and paints Warhammer 40k miniatures and he's a fanatic about it. He has hundreds of colors and layers and what not, watches hours and hours of painting videos and sculpts the miniatures and inserts tiny magnets into them so he change their weapon loadout without having to use glue, etc. and he has actually shown his collection to a couple of qt girls and they were into it and though it was cool.

If you're relatively handsome, there's no such things as a loser hobby.

what about bird watching?

It's fine by me senpai

Nigga this has been the case since the fucking 50s

Maybe they are just becoming increasingly loser-ish? The amount of people who play video games these days is astounding. Don't even get me started on anime

>gardening

go eat you rbugers that you asblassted fat faggot

what's wrong user?

I enjoy designing wooden gliders/wooden rc planes, which sadly i haven;t been able to build in a while. would this be a loser hobby

dunno user but it sounds comfy. much better than simply buying rc aircraft and flying them. sounds like a proper hobby.

Anything not promoted by the (((mainstream media))) and (((culture)))

every society ever does this as a natural way to form cohesion and give people incentive to be as productive as possible

Attached: 15181317_678971985605877_7489964504488125778_n.jpg (500x375, 32K)

I pain miniatures, to tabletop and RPGs and nobody around me gives a single shit. My gf plays with me too.

Good to know your social life is a video game you faggot.

More like autism is rising in younger people.

This.