Ive seen my own friends get ruined by weed. They were once happy, and just like normal people. With weed they got fat...

Ive seen my own friends get ruined by weed. They were once happy, and just like normal people. With weed they got fat, retarded, and just plain assholes. Every single one. Yeah amerifats would love for their obese numbers to rise. BTFO normies who think its so le edgy and radical to smoke. Just die already

You aren't giving very many details.

Shut up liberal scum

>Muh degeneracy
Shut the fuck up your fedora-tipping faggot

I smoke every once and awhile (once every one or two weeks) for medical reasons, but I can't stand people who smoke it every day.

Also, Sativa>Indica

>mfw my dude weed friends are redpilling themselves

Still better than meth.

Meth: not even twice.

That guy almost has a JUST face.
He even has the red eyes.

>faces of marijuana abuse

oh shit. I saves these for years and never got to use them

Mahhh nigga!

Sativa master race reporting in

i like this maymay

I like your flag

the devils lettuce will make our kids gay

You sound like a pussy.

It's funny how many people I know that I can tell them this is a good sativa cuz that's what they wanna heAr. They swear it's get me hyped but it's GDP or Hindu Kush... Placebo

Sour Diesel and Strawberry Cough are top-tier

Honestly if you guys didn't take retarded stances on shit no one cares about a lot more people would be right wing. MUH NIGGERS AND DEGENERACY will get Hillary Clinton elected.

I could call it that ... Make u think it... You'd swear it was best sativa... Really it's blue bastard..

Blue bastard is Indica though