Terminator 2 3D

How the fuck does a 26 year old film have better looking 3D than new films that are actually shot in 3D?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1tFDsL_mwBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares its a gimmick rather get a new hd remaster

It's in 4K too. I think. I just got back from seeing it and it looked ultra HD/4K. Really noticeable in that future war opening scene.

nice, cant wait for the bluray the ones out are barely better than the dvds

What cut version is it?

Just saw it in my local kinoplex. The modern 3D trailers before it (Kingsmen 2 and some other flick) looked noticeably worse than good old T2. Is Cameron a wizard? Why do they clutter the screen of modern movies with shit?
>webm somewhat related

'cause James Cameron knows how to work 3D and other 3D rereleases are ordered by the higher ups with no knowledge on the process.

Theatrical

>Is Cameron a wizard?

He must be. This is the only 3D film I've ever seen where you still notice 3D things throughout. With most I find that my eyes adjust after 5 minutes and it all becomes 2D again. It's also the first I've seen where 3D actually bettered what was on screen instead of being just a pure gimmick (that opening apocolyptic traffic jam with skulls and burnt out wrecks comes to mind)

That part about the future war alone makes me want to see this now.

I've just come back from a screening and was wondering the same thing. That was not what I expected it to look like. Had a quick look into but I'm still none the wiser. Came here hoping someone else knew.

I have seen new 3D movies that look like this, with lots of depth rather than the film coming out at you but can't name them.

What is George even doing in that webm. He is practically shitting all over these storyboard artists work. If I hadn't known George was literally shitpost: the director, this would've convinced me.

Wizard of Oz was made in 1939 and the 3D version is better done than most modern movies

>got too caught up in the test cricket and forgot this was showing
>missed my chance to see one of my favourite films on the big screen
Nuts.

>mfw this and blade runner are my most anticipated 4kino

New movies can't compete

>Blade Runner in 4k

the fucking arrogance

My dick is ready

How many films are actually being shot in 3D?

>actually shot in 3D?!
Most aren't actually shot in 3D. Its just a shitty effect slapped on in post to add a few bucks to the ticket price.

3D isnt a shitty effect. See Transformers The Last Knight for shot in 3D 3D. Best movie of the year btw.

You are confusing T2 for a movie. It is actually a flawless piece of higher art

I walked out of Transformers 5
The cinematography made me gag

>Best movie of the year
Thanks for confirming Sup Forums has shit taste.

>What is George even doing in that webm.
Marking what's going to be done with CGI and what's going to be done with practical effects.

awesome.

the directors cut was... bad

That scene was fucking amazing! How does cameron do it? I just got back from Londons imax screening it brought back some great feels for me, fucking amazing

>judgement day was supposed to happen on August 29th, 1997
still waiting

Wait I thought it doesnt come out till september something

still waiting?
I was actually afraid it would happen back then

"Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate! It becomes self aware 2:14 August 29..."

The madman actually released it on August 29 and I saw it!

When does it leave theaters? I hope its not one of those 1 week only things

youtu.be/1tFDsL_mwBY

Not sure imax has a couple more showings one next week so im going again