maybe

Not all who wander are lost.

Yes.

It's actually Lucas himself.
Check it out.

Someone post the huge Wookiepedia backstory I'm sure this guy has

That architecture for a planet with two suns seems pretty inefficient

I was about to post this.

>Sarg Renlow, 34, born 3920BBY, was a spice trader from the Outer Rim who, around the time of the events of "A New Hope," delivered a sizable delivery of Sansanna spice to the Pyke Syndicate branch on Tatooine. In "A New Hope" he can be seen looking for the parking area to leave his YT-1300 light freighter while he meets with Pyke officials. He is lost for a majority of his on-screen time, and this is attributed to the Pyke notoriously lacking signage and Tatooine's Dune Sea principality poor zoning practices.

Fucking kek

Come on, this guy has too much screen time for this short of an article.

THIS CAN'T BE REAL

is Star Wars EU the most potent autism known to man? this goes beyond even Sonic

Now post the chair and the circle will be complete

Nah, I just farted it out. Wookiepedia is a joke.

Make it real. Now.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Special:CreatePage

/thread

This holy shit

Im almost disappointed now. I wanted it to be true.

I would, put I have no idea how to format it.

I can write a paragraph of bullshit and stats if one of you all wanted to.
Sarg Renlow was a human male from the Outer Rim, who, after spending a decade as a junk dealer on Florrum, bought a ship (YT-1300 light freighter he named "The Redistributor") and began shipping spices to ships within the Pyke syndicate trading network.

>Biography
Pre-Clone Wars
Born in 37 BBY, Sarg started his life on Florrum and worked as an apprentice merchant ("junk dealer") under his uncle, Sarg Pa'tak, after whom he is named. When we has 20 years old, his uncle was killed by members of the Disruptors Clan, who were on Florrum trafficking humans. Sarg took over Pa'tak's junk shop, and ran it for almost ten years. Initially engrossed in the lifestyle of a junk dealer, Sarg eventually discovered that his uncle was, himself, a member of the Disruptors Clan, and had been trafficking humans himself.

Sarg fled Florrum on a YT-1300 light freighter, piloted by a Hutt sympathiser who refers to herself as "Silka," who rode the ship to a Trade Federation outpost satellite, where he was hired as a spice trader. For a year, he and Silka worked as partners until Silka is captured by the Hutt Rebels, and the ship transferred ownership to Sarg.

>only visible when c3po is around
>implying he isn't gathering up the courage to ask Obiwan if he can be bought as a sexbot

>"A New Hope"
Sarg worked in the spice trading industry for several years, running Sansannsa spice for the most part, under the radar and the thumb of the newly formed Empire. Under the Republic, the tariffs on Sansannsa were notoriously lax and encouraged free-market trading, but under Imperial Economic Order 713-92, new taxes and restrictions discouraged above-the-live trading of Sansannsa.

During a delivery to a Pyke Syndicate Outpost on Tatooine, Sarg parked The Redistributor on a vacant lot outside of the Mos Eisley municipality, and contacts Harx, the Pyke Syndicate representative he was in contact with, and upon asking for directions to a parking area, his comlink short-circuited.

Sarg leaves The Redistributor parked and begins wandering Mos Eisley searching for the Pyke Syndicate outpost, but due to poor signage and the Dune Sea's notoriously poor zoning infrastructure, he wanders the streets for a full day and a half.

During this time, Sarg almost comes in contact with Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, C-3P0, and R2-D2 as they utilize a Jedi Mind Trick on Imperial Storm Troopers patrolling the area. However, Sarg does not approach them of contact them in any way.

>Picture Caption
The closest proximity to a major character Sarg ever achieved ("Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope" [1977])

:^)

>Personality and traits

"Where did I park that thing? I have a bad feeling about this..." - Sarg Renlow

Sarg was a quiet and introverted, hard-working career man who always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. After watching his uncle, Sarg Pa'tak, die at the hands of the Disruptors Clan, he became withdrawn and isolated.

Somewhat of a hopeless romantic, Sarg also has trouble with women, as evident with his relationship to Silka. He is seen stuttering, sweating, and laughing awkwardly around her, and often appears upset when she speaks of her ex-lover, Cha'd.

Sarg is also an accomplished Sabacc player.

>Appearances
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

---

The only problem I foresee having is sourcing/citing this bullshit. But there you go.

I need this in my life.

"Sarg was a big guy."

>ex lover Cha'd

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sarg_Renlow

Marked for "Speedy Deletion." Enjoy while you can.

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sarg_Renlow
You've done God's work, user.

>he wanders the streets for a full day and a half.
My fucking sides, this is gold

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the time Ziro the Hutt was brutally murdered by Sy Snootles? Hold on one goddamn second, Luke, I'll explain who that is! Ziro the Hutt was the brother of Jabba the Hutt, and was imprisoned by the Republic during the Clone Wars following a foiled kidnapping plot in which he conspired with Count Dooku to ransom Jabba's son, Rotta. I'll explain Dooku later, Luke! Anyway, the notorious bounty hunter and big guy Cad Bane took the senate hostage and freed Ziro, only to bring him back to the Hutts who put him in prison. Ziro exploited the affection of Sy Snootles, some sort of blowjob alien who sings good songs at Jabba's Palace along with a blue elephant and a CGI dog-man, and had her break him out, and the two escaped into the swamps, to the abode of Mama the Hutt, Ziro’s grotesque mother, who provided him with a starship so he could travel to Teth. Are you keeping up, Luke? Pay attention, Teth is key to all this! Anyways, Ziro was in possession of information important to the Republic, so I teamed up with Jedi Master Quinlan Vos, who was like a black version of The Dude, and we odd-coupled our way through this mission. We crossed paths with Cad Bane, but he proved too much of a big guy for us, and escaped. I guess there wasn't enough time in the episode for us to figure out where Ziro was, so in the end Sy Snootles gunned him down and took his holo-diary and we never worried about any of that shit again.
>Ziro was a good friend. Sy still is a good friend. Cad Bane was not, and may no longer be, a good friend.

You guys know that wiki pages are removed if nothing has a source, right?

>Princess Leia: General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Race Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the niggers. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack, and I'm afraid my mission to bring you to the Fatherland has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the white race into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him in the lebensraum. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.
[pause]
>Ben Kenobi: [to Luke] You must learn the ways of the white man, if you're to come with me to kill the niggers.
>Luke Skywalker: Kill niggers? I'm not going to kill niggers, I've gotta get home, it's late, I'm in for it as it is!
>Ben Kenobi: I need your help, Luke. She needs your help. I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.
>Luke Skywalker: Look, I can't get involved. I've got work to do. It's not that I like this degeneracy; I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it right now... It's all such a long way from here.
>Ben Kenobi: That's the jews talking

Different times I guess

You know that we know, right?

It's just for fun. Like someone graffiting a dick on a building. Yeah, the city is gonna come through in a day or two to scrub it off, but it's good for a quick laugh.

Maybe you just don't understand how passionate we are about minor dialoge-less characters in the Star Wars fandom.

soundcloud.com/thehumanlemon/white-robes-brown-stains

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sarg_Renlow
Top kek, it's still up. Based user.

>he wanders the streets for a full day and a half.
>"Where did I park that thing? I have a bad feeling about this..." - Sarg Renlow

Epic.

>He is lost for a majority of his on-screen time, and this is attributed to the Pyke notoriously lacking signage and Tatooine's Dune Sea principality poor zoning practices.
This can't be real.

Does anyone have that article about the clone of Luke Skywalker or something?

There's some whole autistic delve into different heights of the two clones and graphs.

luuuke

you're gifted user, if you truly didn't snag this from somewhere else