Why are Trump supporters so racist?

Why are Trump supporters so racist?

Because they live in the USA.

why are you so gay, user ?

Cause they're the biggest degenerates of society and I cannot wait till Hillary obliterates these fucking right wing retards and sends them crawling back to their swamps.

Why are you posting here when this website is 18+?

Better question: why aren't you?

Guy looks like we could frack his face and power the US.

>wearing a shirt that says black people aren magically infallible and do fucked up shit as well
You so racis! We wuz kangz and yo shirt is what's holdin us back whitey!
...niggers will forever nig

Because Leftists insist on pumping my country full of niggers, despite the fact that our cultures are completely incompatible and they make terrible neighbors.

I wouldn't care about niggers if they stayed in Africa. Hell, I'd probably be interested in learning about their culture.

>pointing out the truth, albeit distastefully using a t-shirt, is racist
you faggots really need to find something better to do with your time than racebaiting

lol but this isnt your land either you dumb fucking ethno stormnigger. why do you always leave that part out?

>cultures incompatible

you sound like blue collared minimum wage disposable trash who had a run in with section 8 niggers...of course you hate each other, youre both on the same pay level.

That guy is the mold of every and any male hillary supporter I have met or would meet.
Seriously, male hillary supporters must hate themselves, it's pathetic.

Why are liberals so fucking ugly?

>guy on the left

but the guy on the right needs to get in shape for fucks sake, heart disease/diabetes-train right to the grave

k... keep me posted

A factual statement on a shirt is racist now?

>this isn't your land
t. Chief Shitting Horse

First explain why the words on that shirt are in any way wrong

I don't get why the coal mining industry is in a slump, that guy's face is the motherlode

Facts are RACIST! The truth is RACIST!

>tfw face looks like a blank connect-the-dots puzzle
S-stop it g-guys...

There's a difference between treated/washed hormonal acne and looking like you use a pizza for a pillow.

>When this must be some kind of monarch programming cause all it makes me want to do is KILL LIBERALS

>That weak ass slav cuck jawline.

I'd just end it all tbqfh senpoon

What's racist about his shirt though? Why are lefties so eager to paint Trump supporters are racist?

His 1 chin looks like it's just a fat fold.

That guy in the picture is ugly. Really ruin the image of white people.

Kek

Why do genelets even not kill themselves, life hard enough being attractive, being unrepairably ugly must suck hard.

Why are canadians such big shitposters all of the sudden?

That face....

>if i act cute and progressive my crush on tumbler will love me :3

TOP KEK