1. Country

1. Country
2. Thoughts on racemixing

Attached: la atrocidad de la americas.jpg (1080x1345, 150K)

1) Belarus
2) Hate it

Norway
Wish you'd stop posting

Should be illegal

Attached: 1519609411581.png (1349x608, 711K)

2. without racemixing with proper human beings such as Chinese asian master race my country is doomed so I'm 100% positive

Ar*bs are wh*te

1 Brasil
2 No big deal. Its inevitable anyway. In a very far future if humanity dont get wiped, we all will look kinda the same.

Racemixing is Jewish New World Order Communism

It's completely harmless and honestly, I find worrying about what some dude is fucking and muh white race to be beta as fuck

1. Croatia
2. It is shamed and frowned upon, as it should be

1. Sweden
2. Only idiots who are mad about having 1/64 black blood in them care about it

1 South Brazil
2 People don't like it, but macacos in brazil make it appear normal so they are slowly starting to racemix

Why?

Attached: anglo-indian.jpg (1110x1665, 236K)

Canada
I dislike it personally and would never do it, but I don't have a problem if other people want to

Japan
I think race mixing is good.
But I think it is a problem to decrease white people and minorities (race) people.

1. Guatemala
2. 14/88

because we're a small 97% homogenous nation with a history of being overrun by Turks, and the 3% are zergs and gypsies who are kinda white.
It's different than being in a 300 million strong world power. I have nothing against it personally, but it has adverse affects on social cohesion.

flag
it should be banned in some circumstances and discouraged in others alongside incest and crossdressing

1. flag
2. I see it as someone being so disconnected from a community and any form of identity that they would succumb to something like miscegenation, which to me in and of itself is disgusting. As for the 'biological" side, I think that's mostly a meme and people pushing for it are falling for a weak strawman rather than the broader social implications of it

>world power
That's superpower to you sweetie

Attached: 1521263821949.jpg (640x800, 112K)

2.not a fan, though there are exceptions

Canada

Don't give two shits because they're usually hot af

quit bein goofy lol

Mexico
Race mixing is wrong

USA
Im a race mixed child, so i gotta love it

Flag
Don't care really. Mutts are better off than inbred's desu.

flag
don’t give a shit if other ppl do it, but I’d never do it

Fag

Attached: 1520960483388.webm (480x480, 591K)

flag
mixed are superior, anyone who says otherwise is a insecure dickless

USA
Love it

My marriage preferences are as follows:

1. Indian
(very distant) 2. Latin American
3. Arab
4. East Asian or otherwise attractive gook
5. Wh*teoid
6. Black

t. Whiteoid

yuck

optimal tier
>scottish / irish
>french
>english
>eastern euro
>german

pushing it tier
>hapa
>castiza
>white middle eastern

J-just because I'm a wh*teoid doesn't mean I have to settle for a wh*teoid girl, user!!!

This desu.
White men should be required by law to have a brown wife.

Attached: 1520274080368.jpg (2800x2800, 855K)

even between Belorussians and Russians?

Belarus is a Baltic country and the true heir of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
Belarusians are BALTIC not SLAVIC
Russians are subhuman

i don't know user, most of them speak Russian and "Rus" is literally in the name, so they sure sound pretty Slavic to me...

will never do it

>Russians
>Rus
Most "Russians" are simply Finno-Ugrics pretending to be Slavic
This is the only true Rus

Attached: kingdom of rus.jpg (1752x1207, 206K)

1. P*land
2. It's a bit much

1) America
2) Despise it

Anyone who still cares needs to kill themselves desu

So you support more African Jews in Israel right?

Hybrids are stronger than genetic fatigue purebreds. Every pure European I saw was skinny, weak and short.

Yes

>USA

>Gf is literally black.
Former sadfag tfwnogf here. Call me a shill, I don't care, I think I love her even. Any traces of Sup Forums thoughts regarding blacks have evaporated since I met her. One of the most decent, kind human beings I've ever met.

Attached: 1508541283946.jpg (177x188, 12K)

This. Just look at dogs, all of the purebreds have fucked up genetics. The mutts live the longest.

This makes me angry because I know that if the retards on Sup Forums who actually believe all the stuff they spew on that board left their basements once in a while and made friends they'd find out how stupid all the shit they say is.

Good for you, user.

Stereotypes often have some underpinning in reality. Nevertheless, it's important to treat everyone as an individual, because oftentimes our psycho-social systems of categorization aren't accurate in every respect.

Treat your girlfriend right. Being black is an inseparable part of who she is, but 'being black' doesn't necessitate 'being bad' anymore than being white requires racism.

Most races are more or less the same, and i still dont understand how one can make assumptions on an entire race.

Don't be angry, pity them. Or at least take satisfaction in knowing most of the ones who really believe that stuff are missing out on life.

1 Jap
2 don't care actually. If race mix is superior in terms of intelligence, motility, immunity, or appearance, I prefer to do it.

That's a cute kid

I don't understand why you're being congratulated. You needed a Black girl to fuck you to view them as human? Lol. Get fucked. Hope she dumps you.

Same, TBQH.

I'm in grad school and have a lot of Indian friends. They're all insanely nice, insanely fun people. Kinda awkward sometimes but all genuinely smart, talented people.

One of my friends is a year away from finishing med school. Sister works as a hairdresser and was telling him about how one of her colleagues discreetly refuses to attend Indian customers. Apparently she made some lady cry by telling her that her son's haircut came out bad because she "couldn't speak English clear enough to explain what needed to be done."

Actually triggers me, cannot fucking understand that shit.

> most races are more or less the same

Correct. It's culture that corrupts a person. But Black American culture is trash tier and hence most American blacks ( those that buy into the culture ) are also trash.

I'll never forget a girl I met in uni from Ghana calling American/Canadian blacks human trash. Made me lol.

Forgive him, this country's culture is partially deeply rooted in racism. It takes some people exposure to get them to leave those views behind.

>tfw was the same as you except my gf is Mexican and not black

I think it's just about exposure, user.

If you live in a homogeneous community, it's easier to believe bad things about 'outsiders.' Some folks are just easily persuaded but not particularly rigid in their racism. Every so often, exposure is all it takes.

While I agree that the other user was wrong to begin with, it's better to learn a lesson than live life without ever having learned it at all.

1. Belarus.
2. It's ok. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nigerian immigrant rides my bus, always complains about african americans, it pretty funny to listen to him

>Mexico
>Race mixing is wrong
>Mexico
>Mexico
>Mexico
>Mexico
>Mexico

I wasn't a racist, never thought blacks were different really, I had some ideas on cultural shit that were wrong though. You know, that there was alot of whining, and that alot of them disliked whites on some level. I was ignorant.

based blue russ

Ironic, isn't it

1) USA
2) I want to mix with a qt Russian girl, i want a rusky girl NOW! Give me rusky milkie!!!

Attached: tantrum.gif (480x265, 419K)

In my experience light skinned latinos are the most militant white supremacists lol.

Some groups are worse than others. IMO Muslims and Africans have no business being in the west at all. they have proven time and time again that they cannot co-exist. I can't think of any convincing argument as to why we should accept them.

Other groups are alright (with some exceptions) provided they are willing to assimilate.

Can't say I have very much sympathy for Muslims, but, at the same time, I do believe it's important to push aside personal beliefs and stereotypes when interacting with individuals.

>Africans

AFAIK, most African immigrants to the United States are well-educated and fairly affluent.

IK quite a few muslims and africans, as long as they are willing to assimilate they aint a problem, seriously, just go out and socialize with them. Not only that, the middle east helped us build our own culture, just look at our music, its a simplified and more easily repeatable version of theirs

Why? If I was talking to someone and I found out they harbor prejudice against people of my group yet they still interact with me I would cut all contact immediately.

>just look at our music, its a simplified and more easily repeatable version of theirs
I don't this is true, though

Muslim music is absolute ear-rape

aren't south americans just hapas in denial?

Attached: 1504731283551.gif (256x256, 458K)

They cannot be socialized with. They view basically everyone who is not them as subhumans. Especially the Christian white cucks whose generosity and altruism they are exploiting. They are probably the most nepotistic people on the planet too.

It's even worse in Europe. They have literal Sharia zones in European cities where only Muslims can go.

I think its only true for instruments. Things like the guitar are descendants of the oud

Not sure what to tell you.

I, for instance, do not outright 'hate' Muslims. I think Islam is presently possessed by certain trends which lend toward its adherents harboring somewhat backwards beliefs. Having traveled quite extensively through Muslim-majority regions, states and nations, I've encountered the consequences of such mindsets in person -- from Israeli backpackers being pelted with stones in Srinagar to a sexual partner nonchalantly telling me she was a victim of female genital mutilation.

Of course, anecdotes don't tell the entire story. I know many fantastic, liberal, and open-minded Muslims, who do cherish the same values as I. But, parsing through my personal experiences and freely available survey data, I believe they're likely exceptions on a global level.

But I would never look at an individual Muslim -- or a group of Muslims or anyone else -- and think, "They're probably bad people. I should be against them."

It is, instead, a matter of not appreciating a series of trends I believe are present in modern-day Islam and which directly and indirectly influence many of its adherents. That may make me disagreeable from some certain angle, but I still have Muslim friends.

check out sufi muslim shit, its pretty beautiful to listen too, as they have more advanced techniques compared to the rest, and also use 50 cent steps.
As long as they assimilate it aint bad, problem is too many dont assimilate. Go to your local mosque, they are usually pretty friendly
Our circle of 5ths was designed after their maqams, along with how we write music, theres much more, and its actually pretty interesting to study.

yes

Mankind was created to rule over the beasts. Not to breed with them.

Would racemix with some foreign beauty

Attached: 1518868498723.jpg (800x1200, 53K)

And the people on your pic are a result of what kind of racemixing?

el monstruo...

Cute

American Black (actually 1/4 European on average) + White
Mulatto + White

Looks like a Latina fugged a scandi. Note the blue eyes on the kid.

La Goblina + El Ogro de America

>Latina
That is obviously a mulatto

> latina
> dat hair

American education

So, a mulatto girl/guy fucked a white girl/guy and that is the result?

The mulatto is the one holding the baby

That is her kid?

Yes

If that is really her child she got really bleached

Attached: polish bulls.png (1440x1415, 2.28M)

Racist brainlet

Nothing wrong with it. 2/4 girls I've dated have been non white

Indian & Asian & half black girls > white girls

Like, a lot

>Nothing wrong with it.
nigga it creates la creatura