Redpill me on the Holocaust, goys

Hey goys, redpill me on the Holocaust. I'm already skeptical of it, like I don't believe that it was "muh 6 gorillion", but did it happen at all? If so, how many actually died? If not, were the only Jews killed communists in concentration camps that died of illness? Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKqu93-wGGE
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing ever happened the universe and your memories were just created like a second ago

i wanna roll as a jew.

use trickery, treachery, and theft across the wasteland to accumulate as many caps as possible.

>6?

It happened. You can debate about the exact numbers but it happened. Arguing anything else makes you equivalent to a 9/11 conspiracy theorist.

Even Jewpedia knows the truth...

Yeah, I don't deny it happened, but if the numbers are very small, then it makes people reconsider their emotional investment in that event. Furthermore, it prevents kikes from victimizing themselves as much.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKqu93-wGGE

Real redpill: everything you will hear about it here is fake

There's a reason holocaust denial is only widely accepted in countries with low IQ's, i.e. Sudan.

There was a post by an user a few months back which sums up things fairly well.

Basically he said that there's probably 3 possibilities that you could believe.

A. It happened, 6 million + died, everything that is pushed about it is true.

B. It never happened, it's made up, the only Jews who died were sick or for other reasons.

C. It probably happened, but not anywhere near the extent to which it is pushed. Many contributing factors including famine, sickness, weather, travel, and executions probably contributed to the outcome, but nowhere near 6 million. The math does not add up. Did the Jews get a raw deal in WWII? Sure, but so did a lot of other people. Most of the people that could give actual credible accounts are now dead.

It is probably C.

That's where I currently stand on it. Any good essays, articles, or books written on what the real number might be?

> tfw you sign your posts with jidf

that legitimately looks like this Armenian I used to work with

About 4.5 million died. The rest unaccounted for. Left the area.

read david irving if you want to know what really happened

Nice merchant OP

>Redpill me on the Holocaust, goys.
Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

Thanks.

it happened, but it has been exaggerated

To add, the holocaust literally did not happen and there is zero evidence for it.

That pastebin has enough information to prove that fact.

gas the kikes racewar now