“You are a boy.” I said

“You are a boy.” I said.
“No, I’m a girl” Jazz said timidly.
“You have a penis and balls. You are a boy.”
“But I identify as a girl!“
“Well then you must prove to me that you are a girl”. I took out my cock. It is already fully erect.
Jazz eye’s filled with fear. He was no stranger as to what was going to happen next. After all, his father had been dressing him up in girl’s clothes and fucking him in the ass ever since he was a toddler. And no doubt, his brothers as well, ugly losers as were, had probably taken out their “frustrations” on poor little Jazz when they couldn’t get women to fuck them.
“Jazz. Prove to me that you are girl.” I repeated.
Jazz got down on his knees and took the tip of my cock in his mouth. He looked up at me, eyes longing for approval. I grabbed his head and forced his tight throat all the way up the shaft of my throbbing cock until his ugly Jew nose was squished against me. I held him there.
“Are you a boy or a girl?”
“gaaaaarcchcchhchc” Jazz said.
“Wrong.” and I slapped him. I let him go. I let my cock slide out of his throat. I could tell he was tearing up as I asked again.
“...I’m a girl...” Jazz said.
“Wrong.” I slapped him again. This time harder. Tears were streaming down his face. But he was a trooper and did not cry out.
“I’m a … “ He couldn’t get it out.
“Wrong.” I said and slapped him even harder across his puffy little goblin face. “Are you a boy or a girl?”
“I -I- I’m a...”
Millions of XY chromosomes in his body screamed out. Millions of years of evolution screamed in his mind.
“….b-boy”. He choked out. He collapsed and started sobbing.
“Wrong.” I said. “You are not a girl. You are not a boy. You are a freak.”

As he lay there sobbing, I pulled down up his skirt and pulled down his panties. As he lay there sobbing on his back, I fucked his ass. He did not resist. And to my delight, as he cried and as I fucked him, his tiny 1 inch penis grew erect. He was aroused. His father had fucked him so many times that he had grown to love abuse.
And I said this as I fucked him: “You are not a girl because girls do not have penises or balls. You are not a boy because boys do not dress in skirts and lace and get fucked by grown men. You are a freak.”
He looked at me as I fucked him. He had stopped crying now.
“Say it.”
“I am a freak.” He said it tentatively, but with conviction, like a philosopher who had just unraveled a profound truth after years of intense study.
“Louder.”
“I am freak.” I looked in his eyes and saw that he believed it. After all, people had been calling him that ever since his family had been pumping him with estrogen and dressing him in girl’s clothes and parading him on TV between before “My 600 lb Life” and after “Little People, Big World”. A modern freakshow. And he was a freak. Not hard to figure out.
“I am a freak!” He said it again. I suppose the truth, no matter how tragic, could be comforting.
“Now let me see your tits, freak”.
Jazz lifted his shirt and his bra without hesitation. His breasts were small and lopsided. He also stuck out his tongue, though I had not asked. He almost look cute in a pathetic way if it weren’t for that ugly Jew nose. I fucked him harder .
“Good little Jazz” I said, still fucking him. His eyes shined. This was probably the first positive world of praise this poor little boy had heard his entire life that wasn’t for TV. The first genuine words of praise. But I could not let him get too comfortable. Because freaks are meant to be miserable.
“Stand up, freak” I said. “I don’t know why you are smiling. Come here, I want to show you something.”

I guided him front of a full length mirror. I made him take off all his clothes.
“Look. That goblin in the mirror is you. You are a that goblin in the mirror. You are a freak. Being a freak isn’t a good thing. It is a horrible and ugly thing.”
Jazz looked in the mirror. And indeed, he saw a horrible and ugly thing. It had wide hips and even wider shoulders. It had a thick lips and a faint mustache. It had big Jew nose and weird stick out ears. It was bizarre and pudgy. And it had tiny shrunken balls and a tiny little penis.
It was so ridiculous that I laughed out loud. But Jazz began to cry again, which turned me on again, so I began fucking him from behind as he looked at himself in the mirror. And he saw his ugly self being fucked in the ass and his tiny penis became erect.
And as I fucked him, I used the tip of my fingers to stroke his tiny little penis, and I can tell he loved it and began pushing back rather nicely with his plump little butt. Perhaps his father had never had the courtesy to give him a reach around. Poor little thing.
I tipped us his little chin and kissed him fully, still fucking him. He kissed back deeply, searching for the parental love his narcissistic parents had never given him. Poor Jazz. You will never find that here. I choked him hard and as he squirmed, I cummed in his tight little asshole.
As I sat on the couch and smoked a cigarette, I watched him finish himself off, his small and bizarre body jerking with around with pleasure as he stood in front of that mirror, his finger tips furiously stroking his micropenis, the other hand twisting his own nipples, my cum dripping down his the inside of his thick thighs. He wiped some up with his fingers and licked it up, never stopping jerking himself, watching himself, that little freak. Who knew if his fucked up body could even orgasm. His entire family should honestly be locked up for life because what they are doing to him is nothing short of child abuse.

keep going..

10/10

Luckily there's one sure way to tell a tranny from a normal woman. a non-deformed vagina

Is this your way of telling us you want to fuck a shemale? Are you coming out to us? Tie a rope around your neck and the other end of the rope to the tailgate of a car

kys faggot

my wiener is erect

>She has a very very very very small penis

i love you Sup Forums

haha joke's on you
i came like 5mins ago and i wont jerk to your gay propaganda even though im hard
you failed haha

is there a fandom for jazz erotic fandom? i guess i shouldn't be surprised, never underestimate the power of self loathing.

I've jerked off to so much shit I wasn't at all aroused by OPs ten story. This may have gotten me off ten years ago.

i'm writing more at the moment. keep checking for jazz threads

Posting this in the United Kingdom will get you arrested.

bravo nolan

Post Its feet!

>I pulled down up his skirt
wat? this ruined my boner.

Its good fap material. It's rather boring though.

god he is so cute

really made me think