Who else is absolutely buzzing for /youngsheldon/

Who else is absolutely buzzing for /youngsheldon/

TREBLINKA

Pass the gravy sheldick
You mean the crap you shat out this morning?
>cummies track

there will be an episode where young sheldons family busts his balls for being an autist but then then his mom sees him getting bullied and come to his defense with their folksy southern charm and tells him its ok to be different

how does it feel knowing that you got put in a trash can for being a nerd and now all the chicks think its a cute quirky thing?

I went to a comic con last year and saw the guy who did the voice of the Cheerios bee at a panel. He described how he made the bee voice by grabbing and shaking the skin under his chin. Now whenever someone says the word buzzing, I imagine the dude shaking his chin skin.

Later found out its the same guy who voiced Fry from Futurama.

GET HYPE

>CBS is shilling on Sup Forums now
Pathetic...

Retarded. He acts like a manchild in the current series. That leaves this Sheldon with absolutely no room to grow or have any character development.

hypest show of 2017

Mmmmdont you mean excited? "Buzzing" is a term applied to insects, not homosapiens.

BRISBANE!

>Oh look, Young Sheldon is going to say his first words!
>b...bazinga!
*audience explodes in laughter*

BOLSHEVISM!

Fuck. You just know this is gonna be the first scene in the series.

>Later found out its the same guy who voiced Fry from Futurama.

This post could have easily just been, "Did you guys know that the guy who voices Fry from Futurama also does the Cheerios bee?"

normalgays are ok
campgay dramaqueen femmefaggots are disgusting

They don't actually find it cute, they just pretend to on facebook to sound smart because they're "so nerdy!!"

???
Atypical already exists

>young Sheldon enters the science fair episode
>one of his brothers turns out to be pretty cool when young Sheldon helps him episode
>Sheldon's first crush episode
>Sheldon goes through puberty episode
>Sheldon learns about saying no to drugs and alcohol
>Sheldon enters a band
>Halloween episode
>Christmas episode
>wacky uncle relative episode
>heartwarming pet episode

You know more than one of these is going to be used.

>Young Sheldon, honey. Do you want to see that new Star Trek Wars movie?
Mother please... (audience laughs) everyone knows that odd numbered star TREK (audience titters) movies are just terrible (larger laugh)
>Honey-pie, all of those movies are odd if you ask me
(the audience roars with laughter)

MOZAMBIQUE

How did you get the leaked script?

It'll be every episode.

My hope is that Yung Sheldon is somehow much more insufferable

This show tries to build on that atrocious comedy in the sitcom but adds this weird as fuck dramatic tone with Sheldon and his father's relationship. Like a retarded Wonder Years clone. Feels fake as fuck.

They're going to have a creepy uncle where it's implied he's trying to diddle the kid, except the rest of the show is nowhere close to being dark enough for the comedy so it just feels uncomfortable and out of place.

Sheldon don't cry!

Zimbabwe

You don't know how much money I would pay for this show to become Yung Sheldon, a gritty series about an autist enlisted into a world of gang violence in East Atlanta

>expecting character arcs
>in a fucking sitcom
user pls

What happens to autistic black kids who grow up in the hood? Do they still join gangs? Get beaten up in highschool but then get alright jobs? Just NEET the fuck out and live on momma's welfare forever?

I can't watch any tv or movie with a lead child without thinking about how much crazy pedo shit goes on behind the scenes, and how many child stars turn out to hate life and want their childhood back. Ruining this kid's life isn't worth my or anyone else's entertainment.

A kid can't carry a sit-com.

But the memes can

they do this shit all the time on disney

the shilling is real

this is gonna be some Urkel shit, but even worse, ain't it?

they go undiagnosed their whole lives and get labelled as weirdos and shunned
I expect many of them do drugs to dull the pain and eventually OD

they actually get into anime and comic shit. if they are raised by grandma and get decent enough grades, they go to a middle of the road uni and get an average gig after school

urkel was likeable

Z I M B A B W E
I
M
B
A
B
W
E

I unironically can't wait. It looks like a great successor to TBBT and Young Sheldon is played by a very seasoned and talented Shakespearean trained actor.

urkel was a nerd. sheldon is just a homosex faggot flamer.

KYS you IQlet.

triggered lowIQ homosex faggot flamer pretending to be highIQ detected

SHARINGAN