What would you do Sup Forums?

You're walking home one night and you find pic related. You can remove the people you believe are the biggest problems in society just by writing their name.

What do you do? Would you use it?

Hang on to it until the day before Election Day, write Hillary

"user"

You need to write her VP in as well.

Dr. Derek R. Avery

Jews

George Soros. Let that "Messiah" rot in the darkest pits of hell.

George Soro's, Beckley Ridenken.

I'd wipe my ass with it and see who dies.

Go on Wikipedia and look for Jewish people in places of power. Continue until I get caught by the NSA for matching my search history with those who were killed

All shitposters die

>Australia and Canada empty

George Soros is old as fuck you're better off writing his clone son's name

Write in Hillary to loose horribly at the first debate and as Trump finish's his final blow she starts stroking out and spewing liquid shit from the sides of her diaper, lasts an hour before she dies.

Everybody

because fuck you all

Anyone who makes money soley by buying and selling/renting houses unless they actually rent out the place for prices that aren't totally unfair.

>incognito :^)

every major pop and hip hop star during a music award ceremony

Myself

George Soros. In fact, I'd just write "Soros" in it because his kids are pieces of shit too. Might kill a few innocent people with the last name "Soros," but if there is a God and I have to explain my actions in the end I feel I'd be able to justify that because it would save tons of people being murdered and raped by Muslims. So, yeah, fuck it, everyone with Soros in their name is dead in this hypothetical scenario of me finding the book.

Fuck. I like Aussies.

id write trump .

This

>Not India

This. Canada has no good metal bands.

>What do you do? Would you use it?
All far right and far left wingers die. Libertarians (not the party) wins. Anarchists get the fuck out, anarcho capitalists get the fuck out. Jeffersonian Liberalism and Realistic Libertarianism wins

Hillary, Obama, Merkel, any prominent Leftists. Probably Zoe Quinn, Anita and so on. Also, North Korea's ruler, the Pope, Justin Trudeau, Nick Denton, and so on.

Clean sweep. Then I'll just watch the news, and pick off their replacements. I'll keep doing it, like mowing the grass, until only one perspective is left.

(You know you can specify how they die, right? For Merkel, I'd put something like 'stabbed to death by Syrian refugee.')

I'm going to need the names of some Australian metal bands for research.

Hillary
Trump
Putin
all trans/genderfluid/queer/whatever other made up BS sexual orientations
BLM
SJW

the world is a better place now

I have a lot of Death Note fantasies because I'm an edgelord.

Option 1: Force Congress and the SC to pass my legislation or they all die. I'll deliver my demands through suicide notes that I command my victims to write before they die. Eventually create a one world government in my image.

Option 2: Write that some rich fuck leaves money buried in the woods somewhere. He dies of a heart attack 23 days later, the maximum time allowed. I go and collect the money and spend my life as a traveling NEET.

Option 3: Take assassination requests on Tor for BTC. The rules will be that they can't have a Wikipedia article attached to their name, only unimportant people.

>Probably Zoe Quinn, Anita
Goober-gator detected.

Tim Wise and all the people who came to Sup Forums from /r/the_donald and ruined this place

You say that like it's a bad thing.

The libertarian note only works if they happen to enter your living room.

The liberal note just kills the user.

Anyone who's name (((echoes)))

Boom 99% of the worlds problems solved

>Boom 99%

Checked

You know that it can not only kill anyone but you get to choose how they die, right?

You could choose, president A shoots up United nations and kills presidents C B D causing WW3 to erupt

Or you could say, X dude dies from a nuclear explosion that engulfs an entire city or the entire planet

I don't remember there were any limits in that regard

You can't have multiple people die using the same line.

You can do what Light did in the first live action movie and have someone go into a building with a gun and write that they commit suicide, and also have another separate death that says they died of a gunshot wound. The person who commits suicide would be the only person who could possibly shoot the other.

>Whether the cause of the individual's death is either a suicide or accident, if the death leads to the death of more than the intended, the person will simply die of a heart attack. This is to ensure that other lives are not influenced.