youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just you
/thread

sage and report shill threads

it's also me

No. But I'm curious as to why you think its bad

the first four episodes were pretty bad but the latest one was top tier

Rickmancing the Stone and Pickle Rick were eh, but the rest are good to great. If you don't think The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy is classic Rick and Morty, you need to get better taste.

no it fucking wasnt. why did a character who condemned an entire dimension of people to be deformed hodge podge monsters suddendly argue that an abstract toxic being that represents negativity "needs a home" what the fuck was that character inconsistency

.... its a cartoon

It's meh. Like the rest of R&M. Not great, not terrible, just meh. Most who say otherwise are ledditors/tryhard contrarians.

All the bad traits from Rick were put in his toxic version you dense fuck. He couldn't lie, he cared about people and he cared about becoming 'whole' with himself again. If you can't see that the toxic version was more complex than just the asshole side of him, you're actually the dumbest brick of the bunch.

>class project IN COLLEGE
>they get started talking about rick and morty and how funny and intelligent and philosophical it is

fucking christ where did these people come from? any time a show throws in some retarded science lingo they freak out and become geniuses after watching it

It's just you faggot.

last episode proofs you wrong.

but his attatchment to morty was part of his toxic self, so where did his desire to give morty his toxicity back come from?

see how this episode is poorly written and the only reason the characters dont just go on being happy and adjusted is because that would be fucking boring

season 2 was quite good
1 and 3 are meh

First was good
Second was okay. Third was bad. 4th was okay. Fifth was good. Sixth was pretty good

It's because of women !!

tbbt: the cartoon

I like the Pickle episode. Actually, I've found all of the new episodes to be enjoyable so far. I don't care if that makes me a pleb. It's a fucking cartoon on Netflix.

haha ya bro just turn your brain off haha like whats the big deal

latest episode just seemed like the whole joke was playing off the word toxic, which you hear frequently everywhere online with reddit especially.
there was no joke or payoff. just felt like some reddit tier writing because they got made fun of on league of legends

I wish I could come to Sup Forums and shitpost without a bunch of faggots responding "reddit" at everything. I dislike reddit myself because I find the layout annoying and prefer being totally anonymous but I don't automatically respond to someone who doesnt agree with me that he's reddit or needs to go back, because that's what le cool kids do xD amirite?

Can someone give a proper analysis on why season 3 is bad? Without buzzwords, actual proper argumentation.

It really isn't, it's just that it was hyped so much and Rick and Morty became so popular so fast it kind of feels underwhelming, which it is if you were on the hype train. IMO episodes 2 and 3 were kind of weak, but the rest were good. Maybe it has something to do with more women writers, maybe it doesn't, but either way it's just a fucking entertaining cartoon. People who overthink these shows are the worse.

because women writers are stupid and automatically bad even if i do like it, also I dont know how to handle having more Rick & Morty after not having it after almost 2 years, its like my Ex wanted to come back into my life and I only let her cause she's the best thing out but I know she'll leave again so im emotionally confused

Yeah, those are my general thoughts too.

I just want to hear a good explanation from someone who genuinely dislikes the new season. Screaming reddit, female writers, etc. has been fun and all but I do wonder what people see that's turning them off that didn't in earlier seasons.

They hate the show but never miss an episode. Go figure.

youtube.com/watch?v=YU7Wwhlfl_M

I can't stop listening to it, anons. I fucking can't.

I don't like the drawn out divorces arc. Rick and Morty seem to be on the back burner. And leaving gender out of it, the addition of new writers make it feel like it's written by fans and not the actual writers of the show.

I don't understand people's obsession with this show. It's like a Seth McFarlane cartoon minus the cutaways. It's not that funny.

>divorces arc
But what about it is offputting? The only episode that really focused on it was Episode 2, which I thought was rather weak, but the rest haven't dealt with it much at all.

>new writers make it seem like fans writing
I guess I see that a little bit.

Knowing that they will keep going back to it for the whole season. Episode 2 had them come to terms with it, then in episode 3 they are in therapy. An emotional episode here and there is fine, but I don't need a cartoon to walk me through feelings. More Futurama and less Bojack

Interdimensional Cable 3 when??

2 was so bad. It was drunk Roiland doing nothing but cursing and repeating the same lines.

rick and morty being great is the mainstream opinion. most people who say otherwise are the contrarians.

WHERE TF MY PICKLE RICKAS AT
youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Do You Feel It was an actual song and infinitely better.

Newest episode validated my peeing fetish. Hope the masses are more accepting now.

futurama has some of the strongest feels in all of animated history though...

your post doesn't conflict with mine in anyway though...

>have wondered what it's like to have a vagina before
it's normal to be curious, right?

Hi Justin, or dave

Nah, its decent, kinda samey but with a few quirks to spice it up. Still making character progresstion, but at a slower pace. Lacks its old nutty zanyness.

Overall, what a 3rd season should be.

Everyone has come across the question, what would you do if you were suddenly a woman? And the answer is obviously see what fapping is like.

I think what he means is that redditors think it's great and contrarians think it's terrible.

I am not the biggest fan of the show, but I did love the first half of season 2. As far as season 3 goes, the first episode was ok, the second was trash (you could blame that episode on the female writers), the third episode was half great (pickle rick) and half trash (everything else), 4 and 5 held a good standard for the show (other than the gay mind-warp scene), and episode 6 held a similar appeal as season 2, but in a different lens of the show. Overall, the third season is doing fairly well; however, it is certainly outclassed by season 2.

The cutaways are the worst part of Seth McFarlane's cartoons though...

which episode is the giantess one?

>where did his desire to give morty his toxicity back come from

Rick literally stated several times that it was wrong to leave their toxic portions alone and isolated.

It wasn't poorly written, you just suck at paying attention to cartoons.

needs more fetish bait and less feelings

it needs more Octopus Man

>rick
>caring about what is right
They just wanted to maintain the status quo of Morty being an useless fag.

And the 2nd half of Futurama had failed attempts that tried hard to replicate those great feels episode. It felt forced which is why those latter episodes fell flat on its face.

Wow. You can't even maintain a conversation on an image board. We were literally talking about the good Rick caring about Morty and his evil duplicate. That's why he cared about Morty.

You're pretty pathetic if this conversation and that episode was too hard to keep up with.

brave opinion around these parts

>ad hominem
It's okay for the good rick to care, but what would the normal rick care after being merged back? He's a psycho, he doesn't give a fuck.

>He's a psycho, he doesn't give a fuck.
Are we talking about the same Rick who teared up when he was being shown his memories of holding Morty as a baby?

The jokes are falling flat, the Mad Max episode felt like wasted potential, the writer's self insert giving the viewers a shallow analysis monologue of Rick was lazy writing and a classic example of "telling not showing" and the ending of the Avengers/Saw parody seemed a bit rushed (a flaw that I'll forgive since I enjoyed the rest of the episode)

holy fuck lmfao please kys

Probably the best season so far. My only complaint is that almost every plot revolves around "Rick cares about Morty."

Thanks to continue displaying your ineptitude.

Rick doesn't give a fuck? Don't remember that episode where in private he began accepting his death when he was going to die in space after saving Morty only for him to reject those inner feelings after finding a chance to live again?

Just as bad as the rest of the seasons

Yeah, the Mad Max episode seemed to be mostly made by the female writers.

So your argument is that rick cares so much about Morty that he would deliberately poison him back into a worse person? I was talking about the rick that put a bomb to explode a planet with Morty in it as a game, btw.

He could certainly do it out of spite to pissed off Morty, but not out of the goodness of his heart and moral codes.

The same reason why a lot of the dialogue in GoT is 'bad' this season. It just doesn't sound like the same 'voice' in any episodes and it is really off putting especially when it's not funny.

does GoT have a problem with women writers too?

>someone actually took the time to write this and put it together
gaze into reddit, and you will see reddit gazing back

Its like a complete reboot and all the character dynamics and development ans other writing tidbits are all gone and the first eposode seems to intentionally make that clear. Between rick and morty for example you had this dynamic where rick is a cunning, cold, and ruthless dude and morty is the opposite, a nieve, sentimental kid, but as they spend more time together rick slowly unravels and becomes more sentimental and less cold while morty becomes more cold and hardened like rick, this dynamic SHOULD have blown its load with rick sacrificing himself for morty and co. At the end of season 2, then having morty rescue him in a cold cunning and ruthless manor, perhaps still leading to all that destruction, in season 3, but instead we got our faces spit on with WUBALUBADUBDUB I DIDNT ACTUALLY SACRIFICE MYSELF, theres no payoff for anything that was built up, and rick turns into a retarded asshole and morty just bitches all the time, combine that with LOL ARMOTHY IM PICKLE RICK shit and its just aweful. The writing has been a genuine trainwreck

Pretty good analysis desu

No but it's clear to see the difference between the showrunners' writing and GRRM's strong writing. That's why the latter seasons are generally considered to be the worse seasons in the series.

It gets worse.
Just wait, I'm telling you now.
Evil Morty is "this" Morty. Growing up without his Dad breaks him. He blames Rick for the divorce. So that's why he turns evil and begins trying to kill Rick.

Spicy

>this dynamic SHOULD have blown its load with rick sacrificing himself for morty and co
then the series would have ended after s03e01. The show would be so much less interesting without the "does rick care about morty/is morty actually useful beyond a cloaking device" dynamic.
Imagine if the show was about a man and his grandson, best friends going on adventures together? the show would be cancelled in a week, yawn.
>but instead we got our faces spit on
this is what keeps people watching. "oh shit, maybe he does actually care about morty!" "oh shit, maybe not"
keeping people trying to figure out a character is what makes characters likeable.

Rick and Morty was never good, people just had high expectations for it for some reason.

the writers for GoT are gay males so thats just as bad

Every single episode has had some character yelling at people and being cunty, usually a woman.

This show isn't fun any more, it's just fucking irritating.

>Every single episode has had some character yelling at people and being cunty,
its called Rick

So it's pretty obvious that one of the shows creators has a serious obsession with shit. Hence characters like Mr Poopy Butthole.

Now in the last episode he has a girl say she liked being peed on and even says "yum" as if she enjoyed the taste.

What's wrong with these guys?

Episodes 2, 3, and 4 were pretty boring, but otherwise it's gotten way better.

The last episode was the most boring to date.

BURRRRP*

God isn't real Morty!!!!