What are these people like?

What are these people like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8ZGHnrc4C8
economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21656207-israel-cannot-afford-keep-paying-ultra-orthodox-men-shun-employment-eat
violenceisnotourculture.org/content/jewish-‘modesty-patrols’-sow-fear-israel
vice.com/read/orthodox-jews-dont-want-to-join-the-israeli-army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakewood_Township,_New_Jersey
nytimes.com/2012/07/15/magazine/postville-iowa-is-up-for-grabs.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lewd as fuck apparently

I've never met a jew I've only recently moved here from the Cayman islands

the orthodox ones hate all gentiles

they stick to themselves.

Ash

also i was once on a plane with all these jews in their jew outfits. they're seriously weird as fuck.

how do i get a lewd finnish raifu?

Jew here (reformed NYC jew), we view these guys and the hasids as not jews, they're fucking weirdos taking it too seriously. They're also pretty stupid and ornery.

These are the types of people that truly feel the "goyim" are cattle, the types of people who study the Talmud. They are fundamentalist, just like Creationists and other retarded fundy Christians.

They're pushy.

>you're not Jewish unless you're actively subverting the goyim

Raifu? For a Finnish made Valmet, be prepared to fork over $2000 minimum.

Huh. You wouldn't happen to have any R34 on that or would I have to go to /k/?

I can confirm this, I had to interview one ofthem, he was pretty damn open about it.

I don't know any R34 for the Valmet. For the AK it shouldn't be hard to find, but it's not really the same is it?

Fellow NYC "reform" jew (just a community of leftists secular jews IMO- I disavowed it after they accepted trannies)
Yeah these hasids make us look bad, but so do the insufferable Marxist Jewesses.

They're the kind of people who wrote all the TV shows you enjoy.

Why do these freaks always move to the most urban of areas? Why dont they want to move to some small town?

They are sort of like Amish, they focus on religion and family.

UES or UWS? Dalton or Riverdale or Horace Mann?

*They stick to their host

>people

How many communities of Jews are there in NY? Interesting city, so many different people.
Good question.

Lel, I heard they're quite fast to physically and verbally attack normal people in Israel.

Their "religion" is literally just ritualized extreme snobbery. They screw black prostitutes in public, not as a fetish, but because in their too-clever-by-half minds, blacks are not people, therefore it "doesn't count." They tricked an upstate New York municipality into building an entire subdivision of mcmansions for them, on the understanding that they would pay or at least offset the cost: then they claimed the residences were religious offices. They collect welfare despite being healthy and able to work, because it gives them more time to "study" Talmud. The bitterest anti-Semitism you will ever read is from normal Jews who have to deal with Satmars, Williamsburgers, Haredim and the pests of Kiryas Yoel.

do these things have sex like normal people?

Aww look at those cute little Jewlings

Yeah kinda
But mostly in their areas though.

theyre awesome. theyre the master race according to Sup Forums,suppossedly they run the world, so i suggest you learn from them.

The Jews' arms are locked in embrace while their lips argue heatedly about completely meaningless details, then they tell you that they can't be working together because they're clearly arguing.

No they do it through a hole in a sheet

I misread your comment. They will physically attack you if they think that you are violating Sabbath rules.

At least they stick to their principles and honor their forefathers.

You know what I just realized? It's funny

I live in NYC, have been here my entire life, the largest concentration of hasids in perhaps the entire world. I live in a neighborhood directly adjacent to them, in a borough where they are all concentrated. And yet, I have never said or heard more than 3 words from one. Have never even met eyes with one of them. They are so compact and isolated that you don't even exist to them. Tomorrow I'm going to say hi to one and see what he says

Disgusting.

Walk past the kids and they'll stare at you like it's the first time they've seen a human.

Literally every tight Jew stereotype.

They let everything they own go beyond repair, houses always look like they've been abandoned even though they still live in them.

They roam around in gangs and aren't frightened to play the Holocaust card.

They think nothing of letting some 8 year old Jewess look after a dozen kids all below the age of 5.

All of them driver Volvos or people carriers and they're all the worst fucking drivers.

They'll step off the pavement and cross the road, without looking even though there's a zebra crossing 5 yards further ahead.

They always demand special treatment.

The list goes on it really does, I'm not even memeing. They're the dirtiest people I've ever met in my life and the trouble the teenagers cause you wouldn't fucking believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8ZGHnrc4C8

"Culturally" Jewish will be the first to say Haredi are a menace. Just as well, because Haredi don't regard non-practicing jews any better than goys.

Yesz, but it's very impressive that they think they can do it and get away with it in our time and age. I'm kind of impressed by how autistic they are.

any fathers here that can tell me what its like seeing your own flesh and blood walk around and live?

It seems amazing, if I can ever get a gril to settle down with it seems like an experience that will be beyond me until I get there.

regardless looking at pictures like this it makes me wonder

I heard a story once about how a bunch of orthodox jews will trade around their wives to fuck because, so long as their women wear those weird wigs, it's not really cheating and falls within the realm of acceptable behavior because she's not showing her (real) hair to anyone but her actual husband. Is this true? Any kikes in here care to confirm or deny this?

Obnoxious. I worked at a maternity store and these fuckers come in and ask for clothes that don't exist at the same time the husband is telling me America is awful and his religion is awesome. They bought nothing.

>Tomorrow I'm going to say hi to one and see what he says.
Do it. Ask him what he thinks of Trump.

>concentration

These fucking Jews double park cars and walk against lights all over my Brooklyn neighborhood. They'll cut you off all the time. They think they're better than us goyim. Fuck these Jews, I like the tame Jews though they're aight. Anything more than a yamaka and the little ropes and they're going too far. The worst are the ones with the fuzzy cheese wheel hats who always carry the big fucking books with them, they've really got an ego.

Do Haredis use the internet? So they have their own JIDF? Do the Zionist Jews fund them out of sympathy?

cheap as fuck
more incestuous than any redneck stereotypes
and they stink like a wet paperbag

There was a cooking show where the chefs had to make a dessert representing one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The winner was a Japanese man who made a giant cookie Sphinx. A Jewish contestant made a simple (two-dimensional segments becoming cubes, as with flat pack) reproduction of her New York neighborhood, square buildings with neon signs, arguing that it was one if the SWotW. Let a non-Jew try that.

Its like they say "hey lets move to america and live in the most nigger infested overcrowded shithole we can find and talk about how scary normal white folks are"

Where in Brooklyn? I am in southern BK (think Coney) and ours are actually quite calm and courteous. Just keep to themselves and raise kid, make small talk (just not with goyim)

Same as Sup Forums and here only irl

economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21656207-israel-cannot-afford-keep-paying-ultra-orthodox-men-shun-employment-eat

violenceisnotourculture.org/content/jewish-‘modesty-patrols’-sow-fear-israel

vice.com/read/orthodox-jews-dont-want-to-join-the-israeli-army

Haredim are pretty much parasites on Zionists. It was okay when they numbered 400. Not anymore :^)

bensonhurst, they're everywhere over here

Oh please. I'm a white gentile who lives in Riverdale, Bronx. This area is known as an enclave for the Orthodox, so I see a TON of these people every day. One of my co-workers is one of them.

Basically, they are insular and stick to themselves. They want nothing to do with you, and you probably want nothing to do with them. They don't seem to actively dislike me, and I've never had any negative experiences with them. I pretty much just ignore them.

By contrast, the average black resident of the Bronx will get on fights on the bus, say "nigga" every other word, and will start freestyle rapping for no reason whatsoever (even when nobody else is around).

I'd take a Chassid any day. After getting to know my co-worker, it's clear to me that he lives in a different world. We get along just fine, but have nothing in common and no interest in learning. At least they're not loud and obnoxious and obese like most people from the Bronx.

JEW! Can you answer this question? Is it true?

>Why dont they want to move to some small town?

They would need to work to maintain such a community

right now urban areas provide a bunch of goy for them to get income they can hide from the government, while still sticking their oily, inbred hand out

They know how much more dangerous an organized pogrom is than a nig-out. Nigs can't even get out of their own neighborhoods before destroying the place. Imagine what those big pogroms were like in medieval Europe

There's a Golden Age Islamic critique of religions quoted by Burton, I forget its name, but it identifies legalism ("it's not murder if it's Tuesday between the hours of 0700 and 1600") as the defining flaw of Judaism. I have never been able to fault that logic. Every religion has a tinge of legalism, Islam surely does, but Judaism reverses things: Judaism honestly is legalism with a hint of religion.

i was coming home from a late night once and the Hasidic jew yard sale was still ipen and kids were working it. they are very fucked up.

They all commit insurance fraud.

Every vehicle is registered to the synagogue.

Look up Postville.
They completely destroyed an Iowa town, milked it for all it was worth, fled to Israel, and left behind gangs of Mestizos and Somalis brought in as cheap labor and "refugees."

they do. nj and upstate ny has a lot of them. Rockland county is pretty bad. They take over a town and make all of their houses classified as places of worship so they don't pay taxes

the town goes to shit of course

I used to live near Williamsburg. They all have Israeli bank accounts and keep zero money on US soil. Since none of their income is demestic they claim to nothing on their taxes and look poor on paper. Then they all have the balls to claim every single welfare benefit that exists. Every single man is an accountant. They study tax law books like they're the Torah.

Greeks are just jews without money

>They study tax law books like they're the Torah.
That was very funny.
>Greeks are just jews without money
O-kay. We're not that poor actually, we just spend too much compared to Jews and even Europeans. I was amazed when I met some (quite rich) Northern Europeans and how little they bought compared to my middle-class family.

Normies gtfo

I don't doubt you

>They all commit insurance fraud.
>Every vehicle is registered to the synagogue.

I used to work for social services
Every "proof" of income was some hastily copied letter from the "synagogue" stating that this jew family of like 10 people was only earning 200 a week, or some unbelievable number, "teaching"

If you thought they were lying, it's because you knew they were snake fucks
If you believed them, you had to believe their own synagogue refused to pay it's staff a livable wage...or in other words, they were snake fucks

either way

I have had the pleasure of knowing several Jewesses who were not scumbags (but none of whom wanted to give me the afikomen either). One was a devout old lady who was sort of a reform Jewish equivalent to the Catholics who rejected the formal Church, but still consider themselves Catholics, after the pedophile scandals. She got to be that way because of a thing that happened once with her former rabbi.
Like Catholics at Christmas and Easter, Jews' highest service attendance is at the High Holy Days, which include their new year, so partly to deal with that and partly to exploit it, many synagogues sell tickets. This old lady had never missed a service and was one who attended the "ordinary" services too, she didn't just show up on the big ones. She didn't have the money on hand for a ticket and asked for a raincheck. The rabbi flatly refused to consider it. She was not a familiar and loyal congregant: she was the same as every other customer and he was thinking of overall fairness. She left that congregation.

The Orthodox Jew is flock animal, they live in colonies. I happen to live near on of the biggest Orthodox Kike Colony in the world, Lakewood, New Jersey.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakewood_Township,_New_Jersey
These people are cancer incarnate. See, Lakewood wasn't always a Jewish shithole. At one point it was a famous winter resort for NYC, Grover Cleveland even stayed there. But during the Great Shoah of '43. a bunch of the stragglers moved to Lakewood and set up a beachhead.

Over the decades more and more Jews moved in and bred like rabbits. But see, the Jews are tricky with their taxes. Every single property that the Jews own, including all of their houses, are actually owned by the temple, which means they obviously don't pay taxes on any of it. Eventually they bought up so much property in the town that the property taxes plummeted. All of the normal white people moved out and poor nigs moved in. So now the town sits at a solid 50/50 split between jews and blacks.

Obviously the place is a shithole, because these Orthodox Kikes don't care about about anything not involved with their temple and nogs can't run a community for shit. None of them have any car insurance either, so you can't even drive through the town. You'll get hit by some jackass Jew who doesn't give a shit about goyim, and if you call the police all of the police are Kikes too! Next thing you know Jamal's holding you at gunpoint for some crack money.

And even worse, they're starting to spread out. The town I live in is a solid half an hour away from this place, but they're trying to buy up all this property to turn into dorms for college-aged Orthodox Kikes. It's kind of funny though because my town has a large population of liberal secular Jews who don't want the Orthodox ones to enter the town and drive down the property values.

It's sort of interesting... for being the >chosen people, they seem to not really have many of the characteristics common to other people, things like empathy, sociability, any sort of conventional attractiveness, what have you.

I live in Toms River... I'm trying to get out while I still can before these monsters take over a once beautiful White town

Yeah...that's why they think they're chosen. They don't have those things in common with everyone else. They think compassion and love weaknesses. In truth evil is the fast and easy path to great power, but those with that fast and easy power quake in fear from those with the unimaginably greater power gained from slow and difficult goodness.

We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy.

>They want nothing to do with you

>So now the town sits at a solid 50/50 split between jews and blacks.

the perfect spot for Sup Forums's meet up.

These guys are orthodox. They mostly keep to themselves. All they do is wear weird shit and fuck their cousins.

Yeah they're trying it in Ocean Twp too but everyone freaked out and went to these community meetings and voted pretty unanimously to block it. The Town Council was forced to tell them they couldn't buy the property and it went to court and the court just ruled that the Town Council was violating religious liberty laws. It really sucks.

They only like to live in dense smelly city streets so it's safe to assume they're degenerate sub humans.

They're basically white sand niggers.

They are Juden Greek foreigner

Juden are native to Brooklyn New york, Hoboken, New jersey, Some other parts of nothern Jersey, and their hub in Lakewood, New jersey.

As for practices they enjoy building wooden boxes in the fall, sucking the blood of the Jew boys foreskins, using your taxes to fund their private religious schools and blockbusting.

Also on a side note must Jewess women shave their heads and wear expensive caps that their cuck husband i mean Jewish husband must pay for.

they walk through my neighborhood on saturdays to get wherever theyre going. this past weekend i was unloading my truck and saw one and waved and said hello.

he seemed so flustered like he didnt know how to react.

also one time on some holy day some hasids were hanging out at a gas station doing prayers for other jews. they asked me if i was jewish and i said yes and they did some chanting prayer thing at my gas pump. pretty funny.

We are coming for you, goy

Strangers with candy ?

and all the wholesome, uplifting music that will inspire the millennial generation to new heights!!

The Amish don't steal our trade and military secrets and sell them to the Chinese.

much truth in a few words right here.

Don't forget millions of dollars every year in Pell grants for fake 'university students' They just arrested 12 of them for that and shut down a fake diploma mill with 200+ ghost students.

www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/03/24/feds...

Department of Education outlines massive case of Pell Grant fraud at Michigan Jewish Institute.

That just one case out of a dozen

All the stereotypes are true
t. Former Brooklynite

Brooklyn is 25% Jewish, so that's what, 500,000 in Brooklyn alone?

Link doesn't work

Rejects who drank their own coolaid too hard. The real jooz keep them around to have a stock of over-breeding zealots to fall back on

They're the highest demographic collecting social services in NYC

They mind their own business most of the time. They'll give you funny looks somstimes or if you look to Muslim.

They're the self-proclaimed chosen people of God... it's just natural for everyone else to bow down to them.

Some people mistake their love for humanity as exploitation, usury and racism... but they're mostly just lovable and misunderstood.

I`ll add that they refuse to take the path that was taken by a palestinian even in a volcano hike....

Do you violate the Sabbath faggot? I want to kick your ass.

Majority of them are moral people, some of them are weird if not assholes. Alot of them can be assholes, i go to a local chassidic shul in LA, most of the people there arent chassidic except the Rabbi, just american charadim and baal teshuvohs and modern orthodoxes. Good community, i love going there and I go there rgulary. They are decent enough to frum aspies if they arent too weird and distruptive and are trying to be normal

Oy veyyy lmao

and their businesses too. they'll play 3 card monte with the ownership papers, then put it under the synagogue's name to avoid takes and fines.

Greedy, thieving shysters.

It's incredible. I have a blonde haired blue eyed son. Will be turning 19 months soon. He's a brute. Will run down the driveway and fall flat on his face, and his response is to say "uh oh" and get back up to keep playing.

I've always been ambitious but I've never been so driven in my life. I'm a department director at a hospital but I picked up a second job because I want more children.

Its 3am on the east coast, and I just got out of bed so that I can get to the gym etc so that when I get out of work today at 430pm I can come straight home to make him dinner and hang out with him before putting him to bed.

14 words.

Incestuous, the jew molests all three, it's allowed in judiasm.

>Majority of them are moral people

Says the Jew

In brooklyn, they've been buying up cheap decrepit warehouses and slowly converting them into quasi legal "dormitories" for their ghost students at tehir fake jewish schools.
(all teh studenst get Section 8 vouchers and trun over teh money to tyhe jewish landlords)

THEN, after converting warehouses on the sly with shitty cheap construction that isn't upo to fire codes- the start calling them "condos" and renting them out to unsuspecting suckers. .

This has been going on for 20+ years. Easy to find plenty of examples with a quick google.

Straight gangster :

Around 10 on a clear May morning in 2008, two black helicopters circled over Postville, Iowa, a town of two square miles and fewer than 3,000 residents. Then a line of S.U.V.’s drove past Postville’s main street and its worn brick storefronts. More than 10 white buses with darkened windows and the words “Homeland Security” on their sides were on their way to the other side of town. Postville’s four-man police force had no forewarning of what was about to happen. Neither did the mayor.

The procession of S.U.V.’s, buses and state-trooper cars were descending on Agriprocessors, the largest producer of kosher meat in the United States and Postville’s biggest employer...

nytimes.com/2012/07/15/magazine/postville-iowa-is-up-for-grabs.html?_r=0

what vermin