Is this how pure europure look like?

Is this how pure europure look like?

Attached: 763FD603-A024-4251-8144-ABD4E45E6F4D.jpg (298x380, 19K)

No, this is genetic disease, every people have them.

I used to follow a twitch streamer from spain and she looked just like Charlie. It must be phenotype there, i've seen a few that look like that.

Why you are type like Korean?

yep

pure European

Who is that fine gentleman?

Looks Korean

Attached: x.jpg (580x413, 34K)

Carlos II El Hechizado
they basically fucked each other in the family members to keep the throne to the family until they got this guy who couldnt even reproduce and a succession crysis happened

Attached: 2CarlosII.jpg (300x266, 34K)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spain got away with it for far too long to be fair

t. fucked up my Spanish Mare Nostrum run

Fascinating tale.

A genetic disease called whiteness.

How was he able to govern? Wasn't he literally retarded?

well of course it was other members of his family actually taking decisions, and his "advisors".

The Dutch constitution allows the parliament and senate to exclude people from becoming King.

le 389% face

Same in Spain but according to our current constitution but back then they did something like that with Joanna the Mad, it's the only case I know

I've seen several people in Spain that looked similar

Attached: vicente-del-bosque-spain-10082014_h0j7n839urp71a23iv4uec1vz.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

In genetics, "purity" equates to high consanguinity.
European royal families have infamously high levels of inbreeding, so in a way I guess you could say that yes, that is what a "pure" European looks like.

How indeed.

Attached: CzO65kX.jpg (621x329, 25K)

Vicente del Bosque and Charles II have literally nothing in common. Charles was el luz extinguido of the germanic race

>Charles was el luz extinguido of the germanic race

Attached: 1386358732325.jpg (209x200, 5K)

I once saw in a mall an old lady and his grandson with this awful prognatism ala Carlos II, it must run deep in the blood.