LSD is the literal redpill

Prove me wrong : Protip you can't

LSD will give you hallucinations, which can be extremely intense, followed by a deep introspective phase and 'after-trip' effects lasting up to 36 hours

It is not a red pill. It does not teach you anything.

Only idiots think LSD is some sort of truth or THE ANSWER or any other retarded nonsense these new age faggots try to make it out to be.

If you can't induce the same introspection, or thoughts about life, your life, reality, etc WITHOUT the use of this potent psychedelic the you're basically an idiot.

Go study philosophy if you actually want to learn something.

>LSD25 UNDATONGUEIT

^this is how you sound.

I'm not saying lsd is a shit drug or anything but it's just so cringey and shows how idiotic some people are when they start proclaiming it as some truth giver or world healer or some bullshit.

As someone who has tried LSD many times, this is pretty much the case. It's fun, but pretty taxing and if you need it to force introspection then you have issues.
Just smoke a joint of fresh ground grown weed, none of that frankenweed bullshit. That's the only break you need if you think you really need it.

>Anonymous
No. DMT is.

You swallow LSD you novice, as there are RCs which are much more dangerous that only work sublingually and have similar effects.

Psychedelics are definitely redpills as they have a way of shattering your world view and allowing you to look at things in a completely new and different perspective gaining immeasurable insight.

Like anything else, there is a limit to how much they can do for a person and should be used sparingly. They definitely aren't for normies who wish to remain normies, because they will likely change you.

LSD fucking dumb

I tried DMT multiple times was cool but lasted 20 min

If by red pill you mean stand in the middle of a bonfire until your rain boots literally melt into your skin, and then you have to get an operation and a skin graft, and then you have flashbacks to that moment for the next 20-30 years of your life.

Yes, ultimate red pill indeed.

Joe stop posting.

Agreed. Only a moron would use that shit more than once. I get trying it because of what people say about it, which is largely true. And it's chemically harmless.

What you find out for yourself though is that for as interesting as the experience is, you are no better for it and completely wasted a day of your life, a day which in large part goes by excruciatingly slowly and is very boring because you cannot focus on anything to pass the time.

mother fucker i grow weed and am constantly high

LSD is the literal bluepill

Prove me wrong: Protip you can't

Honestly it sounds like you have never tried LSD. Have you? Yes or no? Have you taken the red pill?

i meant to reply to this

Where do I find LSD? I don't have any social contacts to hook me up.

You don't get LSD then, shutin.

I bought it on the silk road like 3 years ago before it got raided and they took my bitcoins. idk what site these youngsters use now

Enjoy causing permanent synaptic dysfunction you worthless degenerate.

Hello. I am Major Intelligence Asset of a Third World Economy. Let me tell you the outcome of when the United States Department of State slipped me Acid a few years ago. Please keep your money. Send help to my beleaguered nation. That is all.

This is what the glyphs explained to me as I slipped out of a worst of BZ nightmares:

_Bubble Trap_

A bubble, within a bubble, within a bubble. Who knows how many bubbles there are? It seems to go on forever at each and every single breakout when you face another layer of bubble, this test of hope, faith and will. It makes you want to give up and accept your ‘fate,' and it’s designed to make you give up. But if you give up, then you are never getting out of a bubble. And yet, this bubble trap design is finite --rather than infinite-- which adds insult to injury if you do give up.

The only way to get trapped in a bubble forever is to quit, which is to lose hope, faith and will. Quitting is easy, but that means that you remain forever in a merciless cycle, without any hope, without any faith, and without any will.

By the way. Psychologists would tell you that you are maladjusted if you do not give up, and accept your plight in a bubble, just as others do.

Yet this state of a bubble-trapped mind is called Hell. And only sick minds choose to remain in such a hopeless, disgusting and uninspiring place.

_Bubble Trip_

Do you want to know what happened to those people who never recovered from a bad LSD trip?
They got stuck in a bubble trap. They gave up and never returned.
Simple.

_Keep Yourself Together and Keep Moving_

They key to getting out of a Bad Trip, is that you keep moving toward something that makes sense, you ask for directions, and you always have faith that the End is near. What do you find at the End?

The Exit Door.

you never tried it

Hello totally genuine poster

"Just try it dude, I'll give you the first one for free"