How do you live with these "red pills"?

I'm fairly new, lurked off and on for a few months. You guys have a reputation for being a joke, but some of you are obviously serious. And the things your posting are no joke. To be honest, I've never been exposed to any of this information anywhere else before. I'm having a bit of trouble wrapping my mind around the implications. If even half of what I've seen here is true, then the world we live in is some kind of Leviathan. The world is some kind of Hell where demons rule. Ignore the shills that will shitpost, and tell me, how do you cope with it?

youtu.be/CzQaMaD3-SE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oZtJP7M-9Og
youtube.com/watch?v=3s45XOnYOIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I focus on being a virtuous man with integrity. Swallowing the redpill is much easier if you are a Christian - the holy water makes the pill easier to swallow. Also, Revelation, Romans 1, and other places in the Bible predicted this mess, but that's another topic for another time.

Basically, just focus on being a good man who honours his forefathers. Bravery, integrity, virute, etc. Of course you won't be able to scream from streetcorners about the globalists and what not, so you can only live and speak through your actions.

By meditating, exercising and not spending too much time here everyday.

Seriously you have to limit your exposure or you will literally go crazy or turn into an alcoholic.

This is the best answer one could hope for on this board.

/thread

fpbp

I think a lot of people would have a nervous breakdown if they could know and feel what I know and feel about the world. Maybe their willful ignorance is a kind of protective mechanism to save themselves from misery and ego death. I can understand this actually. There is a large element of misery in the red pill. You see how bad everything has become and conversely how good and nice life and society could be.

The red pill has a horseshoe effect. Once you take it, you'll be overwhelmed by the revelations of how fucked everything is. So you will reject it after the initial consumption and put it off as 'edgy' or 'tin foil'. But you wont forget it. You'll grow up a bit, and slowly it'll dawn on you that it was right all along. You'll see the hypocrisy in media and pop culture. You'll see how everyone around you is basically a mindless zombie who is spoonfed information. You will reach a point where you cant stay in denial any longer. At this point you've reached the other end of the horseshoe and your journey to red pill is complete. You can either be miserable with reality or put hope in some slim chance of people waking up, or you can become indifferent and become dead inside. The ultimate price for the red pill is to be alone. There's no getting off the ride once you've got on.

There are 2 superkeys to understanding the World and History.

• Recognizing that the Media is the most powerful organization in the world and can literally fabricate reality.
• Recognizing the truth of the presence of the Jew hiding in the shadows of history.
These two super keys together will open more doors and more big lies than any other.

Well said

By knowing that other men had given their lives for the cause, and that giving up my own would be a small thing in the name of the resurrection of my people.

You just gotta focus on your self and the things in your life you have control over.
People have to come around on their own terms. You can drop small persuasive comments here and there, but if you do it right your peers will think they came to new beliefs all on their own.
The nature of it is that if your reveal your power level fully it can harm you. We've lost the thick skin that western civilization used to have, but it didn't happen overnight, so it wont be fixed overnight either.
Life a good life and have children and teach them right.
But you can't forget to love your fellow man, you cant let hate consume you or you are lost to our cause, you will do use more harm than good.

You pray... And try to spread the red pill to as many people as you can... The ridicule is part of the sacrifice of fighting for something that is right

I wouldn't call this living.

gr8 post.
With one exception.

I am not alone as my wife is also redpilled.

It's difficult, no doubt. I try to not think about it all of the time otherwise I get progressively angrier and contemplate how I could get away with doing something rather silly. The best thing to do, as others in this thread have said is to focus on yourself - try to be a good person, improve your life, and by doing so you do actually improve the world. Even if it's a small improvement.

I forgot to add, I really do think it's very ironic that of all places, Sup Forums on Sup Forums is where young men (not all from Western countries remember) around the world seek a return to a more traditional, conservative, less degenerate society (wherever they might be from).

>You can drop small persuasive comments here and there, but if you do it right your peers will think they came to new beliefs all on their own.
This is pretty good to hear. In an effort to get people around me to understand the ideas around the redpill, this is what I've been doing. It seems to work well. People who would never be acceping of the truth can eventually come around to it, with time.

I accept the world for what it is. Power is a game most Machiavellian, and those who play it, all without question, are corrupt by degrees. This is as natural and normal as could be. Complaining about it is akin to protesting the colour of the sky, or the rules of chess. Accept it.

The facades they present to the public are just stage play. We all know our leaders are up to something, we feel it in our gut, we know it; but they keep up the ruse just enough that we doubt ourselves, and so the cycle continues. If a player is unskilled enough, they are promptly ousted in a coup or scandal. It is normal. This has been the way for all human history.

It is not a problem of race, or culture, though some peoples are significantly more in possession of stable nations in comparison to some. It is a problem of species.

Further, the world itself, such as it is, favours the simple but harsh rules of nature, even in our sterile self made environment. Intelligence doesn't count for much, what matters is how much you can breed. Intelligent people do not breed nearly as much as less intelligent ones, meaning that over time, the world will get progressively less intelligent, and therefore more irrational. And what will the politics of those people be? We are starting to witness those politics now.

Just accept it. There's nothing I, or you, or anyone else can do about it. This is the world we've found ourselves in. Just embrace it and move on. Should we strive to better it? Of course! Just don't be under any illusions.

Oh, and here's a picture of some female asses, so you actually look at the post, you dumb fuck.

Fortune favors the bold! Our numbers will grow thanks to the media.

Came just for those fine female asses.

as much as we bicker and call eachother cucks, pakis, turks, niggers etc, many of us share a higher percent of our values with eachother than with our country at large

We know.

It's incredibly difficult to live with.

Anger, anxiety, depression; these are the symptoms of the red pill.

To counter this, you must improve yourself; intellectually and physically.

You must also find things in life that bring you pleasure. If you don't already have some, I recommend hobbies.

TL;DR - we know your feels.

This is what I've gathered from Sup Forums:

Guns aren't bad
Jews control the world
Politics are rigged as fuck
Circumcision is bad
Black people can't control themselves

Everything else is memeing.

Thank you. I have a lot to think about, and a lot of decisions to make. It make take years to really process what I need to process. In exchange for your candor, here are some things I enjoyed. I hope they help you:

youtu.be/oZtJP7M-9Og
youtube.com/watch?v=3s45XOnYOIw

Good luck lad.

people, and that includes you and I, tend to only believe ideas that we think are our own.

Alcohol and Medicinal weed and reading Nietzsche then working my way to being an overman.

Just remember, you are inherently K selected. The reason you can't ignore it is because it suits your brains logical style. Do some research on what that means and take stock of your activities. Do they match your archetype?

>implying its not a good thing to be as informed as possible and doesnt make you superior to all those more ignorant

> If even half of what I've seen here is true, then the world we live in is some kind of Leviathan. The world is some kind of Hell where demons rule. Ignore the shills that will shitpost, and tell me, how do you cope with it?

The demiurge has been running things for a long time.

But Sophia is back.

Okay. Just remember that the only leader that isn't corrupt, is the one that rules over you. Wink.

I pray everyday for the happening

I wouldn't take Sup Forums too seriously m8. It's two parts paranoid rednecks living inna woods who cant fathom government can be a force of good in the world, three parts sociopathic libertarians who think they live in a vacuum and think they dont personally benefit from regulations and government services everyday, five parts uninformed highly impressionable underaged teenagers, and ten parts full retard schizophrenia.

tl,dr Sup Forums is satire and mostly a retard filter

Dubs speak truth.
I didn't give a shit about my health or life plan before I came to Sup Forums.
Now I'm about to finish my second degree and join the army to give to my country and community.

Without pride in your community, country, or even social group, one cannot better themselves.

God and Country.

>fairly new
>a few months
no, you're fucking new as shit. Stop posting cancer and lurk for at least a year.

Record corrected

Who is Sophia? Never though gnosticism would be discussed in Sup Forums of all places.