Be a cop in USA

>Be a cop in USA
>Make a "mistake"
>Get discharged and then move out of the contry and live a new life
>Be a cop in Argentina
>Make a "mistake"
>Get charged, sent to prison, raped and then killed because cop

Which one is closer to justice?

Attached: 635948869764777043-G1JT5519.jpg (3200x1680, 468K)

How about neither

nothing exist thats even closer to justice

How about neither

>wave around gun in hotel like a chimp
>wtf why did the police shoot me when I kept pulling up my pants what the hell dindu nuffin

>don't even have a gun
>obey cop
>get shot
>Cop: "he threatened me"

>bootlicking this hard

Why is it so hard to get an american cop in jail even when there is plenty of evidence against him

citizens trust them more than they trust each other

they figured a corrupt cop can protect them from the random brown and black people. They're basically nobility

Because our countries is not that dissimilar when it comes to what will happen to him in jail, they just look out for each other

Cops are heroes and they go through an extreme amount of stress and pressure. We need to be lenient on them! Most of the time the faggots that get shot directly disobey orders anyway, and to a cop disobeying orders = I have a weapon and I'm planning to kill you.

laws and culture are rigged in favour of police

argentina easily

How about neither

because their society is fucking retarded

Why cops don't protect cops in Argentina? Prison administration ties to criminals?

Says the russian, you literally live the epitome of police state. No wonder you guys keep leaving your homeland. Putin is bad for you, man

Lol what? That’s not what happens when cops kill someone unnecessarily, they just get paid leave until the whole thing blows over then they’re back on duty

And yes I am 100% serious

Thank you for your service

Just answer my question, dude.

only a philistine hates eating ass

ignore the drunk leaf

Shitty prisons most like. Cops in any prison are gonna be targeted by criminals, they're just above psychos and sex offenders in the prison hierarchy. Unless you got tight security you're fucked.